Thread: is it still worth using the radious AI and battle mods after the new patch?

Default is it still worth using the radious AI and battle mods after the new patch?

So i've heard alot of good things about the new patch but i've never been able to use it yet, because I have the radious AI, battle, and campaign mods on. Does the new patch makes these mods obsolete, or are they still worth using?

Thanks

craziii's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: is it still worth using the radious AI and battle mods after the new patch?

read the patch notes and compare it to the list of changes in radious mod. voila.
    fear is helluva drug
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    “The only rule that ever made sense to me I learned from a history, not an economics, professor at Wharton. "Fear," he used to say, "fear is the most valuable commodity in the universe." That blew me away. "Turn on the TV," he'd say. "What are you seeing? People selling their products? No. People selling the fear of you having to live without their products." freakin' A, was he right. Fear of aging, fear of loneliness, fear of poverty, fear of failure. Fear is the most basic emotion we have. Fear is primal. Fear sells.” WWZ

Have you had your daily dose of fear yet? craziii

Default Re: is it still worth using the radious AI and battle mods after the new patch?

whats the diff betwen the beta patch from last wek and this final one? and crazii, hard to tell the diff without exakt numbers. and would still be hard to tell wich is "better".

I used TW2 beta, radious TW, yarkis battle mod and some modifications of my own over this weekend and battles still feel like pacman at level 256, so yes - battles still need to be slowed down a lot and unit cohesion still needs a lot of work.

under the patronage of Belisarius

Quote Originally Posted by Niccolo Machiavelli View Post
    I used TW2 beta, radious TW, yarkis battle mod and some modifications of my own over this weekend and battles still feel like pacman at level 256, so yes - battles still need to be slowed down a lot and unit cohesion still needs a lot of work.
    CA try to fix bugs and gamecrash while modders are fixing the one thing CA NEVER will be able to do, or wil,l or every have.....gameplay....
    Good going CA, you really must be proud of your hard work.....

http://www.raceinfo.no/temp/rome2%20blast.gif