Thread: Blackhaven, seat of House Dondarrion

Default Blackhaven, seat of House Dondarrion

Blackhaven

Seat of House Dondarrion

Located at the very edge of the Stormlands, at the border with Dorne, Blackhaven has been the last rendezvous point for many armies of the Storm Lands and the Reach before facing the hosts of the Dornish Princes. As such, the castle is heavily reinforced, and, while relatively small, is equipped with great, thick walls and heavy square towers, manned with mangonels and ballistaes that date back to the times before Aegon's conquest. It is located on a steep slope on the marches, which serves as the graveyard of many foes of house Dondarrion who found their end trying to storm its walls.

The Dondarrions

Lord Stafford Dondarrion, 'Old Lord Dondarrion', the Head of his House
    Lady Ravella, Lord Stafford's only daughter, married to Lord Meldred of Storm's End
    Ser Joseth Dondarrion, Lord Stafford's only son and heir
    Lady Ynys of House Caron, Ser Joseth's wife and mother of his children
    Ser Duram Dondarrion, Ser Joseth's first son
    Ser Duncan Dondarrion, Ser Joseth's second son

--------

Trade Agreements

Blackmont - Steeds
    Deepwood Motte - Timber
    Last edited by Ozy; January 06, 2014 at 01:44 PM.

Poach's Avatar Civitate

Default Re: Blackhaven, seat of House Dondarrion

​A Raven arrives from Deepwood Motte requesting trade in Armour for Northern Timber.

Hengest's Avatar It's a joke

A dusty raven arrives from the Red Mountains offering trade in Sand Steeds from Blackmont for armour from Blackhaven.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...6620-Blackmont
    Last edited by Hengest; January 04, 2014 at 01:54 PM.

Hengest's Avatar It's a joke

Another raven....

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Lord Dondarrion, it is good to trade with you, your armour will serve my troops well. I know you will find them matched by the value of my horses. I abide for the meantime in King's Landing on business but I will return to the south by ship and would make land at your haven. I will call upon you and we may talk of moneys and ventures.
    Jeel'dera, Lord Vulture of Blackmont

Jokern's Avatar Mowbray of Nottingham

A harp's song could be heard over the vast Dornish Marches near Blackhaven. The smallfolk working in the fields looked up and saw a large group of armored knights riding along the road toward the holdfast of Lord Dondarrion. At the front rode a young man with short copper hair and stern face, playing a silver harp. Behind him waved several banners in the wind, fields of nightingales on yellow on some, and a silver harp on yellow on others. The smallfolk quickly bowed their heads to the man who payed no notice to them.

Lord Pearse Caron, followed by his brothers Bryce and Tommen, along with his personal guard, stopped at the gates of Blackhaven and requested a meeting with Lord Stafford. Pearse kept playing his harp, although he had gone over to just pulling one string at a time out of boredom.