Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The World's Worst Movie Quotes

RedGuard's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: The World's Worst Movie Quotes

how about any line from this movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAIUf4HOgME

I want them found... NOW.

Magic School!

and probably the worst overracting of all time by Jeremy Irons and underacting by Thora Birch I mean she literally looks throughout the moive like she might fall asleep at any moment

it really is worth the watch if you have the time. Its actually funnier than most comedies now days: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohj1ZIXiO44
    Last edited by RedGuard; January 31, 2014 at 02:49 AM.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by RedGuard View Post
    how about any line from this movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAIUf4HOgME

I want them found... NOW.

Magic School!

and probably the worst overracting of all time by Jeremy Irons and underacting by Thora Birch I mean she literally looks throughout the moive like she might fall asleep at any moment
    That was so incredibly dumb I had to stop after #10, couldn't make it to 20. You sir, have perhaps found the most horrible lines in movie history! You should be very proud.

And what a box office bomb! I just read online that Dungeons and Dragons (2000) only raked in $33 million with a budget of $45 million. Ouch, that's gotta hurt the coin purse.

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    That was so incredibly dumb I had to stop after #10, couldn't make it to 20. You sir, have perhaps found the most horrible lines in movie history! You should be very proud.

And what a box office bomb! I just read online that Dungeons and Dragons (2000) only raked in $33 million with a budget of $45 million. Ouch, that's gotta hurt the coin purse.
    I read up on the backstory recently, apparently the director and writer wants to release a new movie in 2015 but no one wants his script(go figure) but I kinda feel sorry for the guy because the dumb ass studio that created this pile of excrement originally were gonna have James Cameron direct the film but when the script they had(supposedly much better than the final product) got tied up in a legal battle they just said it, were gonna have the writer (who had never directed anything before and who was going to porduce the movie) direct it and went with a much older crappier script that wasn't even finished. Anyway to make a long story short te film was green lit long before it should have and this is the result. I kinda think its sorta of a inside joke for all the actors involved (namely Jeremy Irons) and they just did the dumbest performances possible

Col. Tartleton's Avatar Comes Limitis

I'm pretty sure I saw that movie but don't remember anything from it, even after watching the clips from it...
    The Earth is inhabited by billions of idiots.
    The search for intelligent life continues...

the only really good thing about the D&D movie being made was that the lessons New Line learned from it. Likely if not we would have a hammy Fellowship of the ring and the TT and ROTK being straight to DVD releases

You know what might actually be worse than Dungeons & Dragons? Well, if not worse, at least just as bad: Arnold Schwarzenneger's cheesiest of one liners in Batman & Robin (1997):

There's no way that someone could keep a straight face while watching that movie. It's certainly up there towards the top on my list of 100 worst movies of all time. This Youtube critic does a good job tearing it to shreds, not that it's a difficult task:

Inhuman One's Avatar Comes Limitis

Arnold is hillarious in batman and robin though, he's the best part of that movie.

Then again, Jeremy Irons overacting is the best part of dungeons and dragons.

So bad its good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaedros View Post
    I know I'm stepping onto the cliché of clichés here and everbody in the world knows it's too obvious to mention but...

"I got a bad feeling about this" - Crap movie of your choice
    Just gonna say...

"I got a bad feeling about this" - Awesome movie of your choice
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Mhaedros's Avatar Brave Heart Tegan
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    Just gonna say...

"I got a bad feeling about this" - Awesome movie of your choice
    Name three awesome movies that's been said in and I will rep you (if I agree with your choice of movies obviously )
    Under the patronage of Finlander. Once patron to someone, no longer.
    Content's well good, innit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhaedros View Post
    Name three awesome movies that's been said in and I will rep you (if I agree with your choice of movies obviously )
    Star Wars Episodes 4, 5, 6.
    2001: A Space Odyssey
    Reservoir Dogs

Whether you like Space Odyssey or not, surely Reservoir Dogs is awesome. All you need to do is like two out of three of the original star wars movies. Have a blast.

Source.

Note: It's also said in every Prequel Trilogy movie, and while I like Revenge of the Sith I figure that's not an argument worth having.
    One thing is for certain: the more profoundly baffled you have been in your life, the more open your mind becomes to new ideas.
    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

Their eating her...then their gonna eat me.....OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

A.B.A.P.

Jeremy Irons when asked why he did ‘Dungeons & Dragons’ (2000):

"Are you kidding? I'd just bought a castle,”
    replied Irons when asked why he did the game-based movie. “I had to pay for it somehow!"

That's... kind of apt.

In the same vein of 'I want them Found... NOW!' with a

Oh the delivery!
    'When people stop believing in God, they don’t believe in nothing — they believe in anything. '

-Emile Cammaerts' book The Laughing Prophets (1937)

Under the patronage of Nihil. So there.

@Everyone who posted above me: It's just like (Frank Caliendo's) Charles Barkley always says: "That's just turrible...turrible, turrible, turrible. What a bunch of knuckle-heads and cuckoo birds."

"Are you an angel?" (Star Wars)

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyD View Post
    "Are you an angel?" (Star Wars)
    I heard the deep space pilots talking about them. Their on the moons of Diego, I think.

Lets just examine this line for a sec.First of all the line brings angels to Star wars (How do angels feature in to the force. Never been explained but as I understand the force its a lot like the great spirit indian philosophy so angels would have no place in it) it also suggests that heaven is a planet or moon called Diego, and another dumb thing about it how do you have "deep" space in a galaxy that can be traversed from one side to the other in a few days or month at the most. That kinda does away with the deep space thing

Inhuman One's Avatar Comes Limitis

It's just a cheap pick up line a dumb kid is copying from said pilots I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Inhuman One View Post
    It's just a cheap pick up line a dumb kid is copying from said pilots I think.
    no doubt, but its the mindless wrting that destroyed the prequel franchise, at least 1 and 2. 3 was okay.
    I mena first you introduce mediclorians then you tell me there's angels. Wtf
    people in star wars should have no notion of what angels are as the only religion involves basically a dying an rebirth mythology like Hinduism or Native American

torongill's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by RedGuard View Post
    I heard the deep space pilots talking about them. Their on the moons of Diego, I think.

Lets just examine this line for a sec.First of all the line brings angels to Star wars (How do angels feature in to the force. Never been explained but as I understand the force its a lot like the great spirit indian philosophy so angels would have no place in it) it also suggests that heaven is a planet or moon called Diego, and another dumb thing about it how do you have "deep" space in a galaxy that can be traversed from one side to the other in a few days or month at the most. That kinda does away with the deep space thing
    First of all, a nine-year old kid may have absolutely no idea what are "angels". We aren't given an explanation, so "angels" may be something else than "winged messengers of The Creator".
    Second of all, when you can cross a galaxy in a month, deep space may become the space outside the galaxy, have you thought about that?

I'm not trying to defend the prequels, mind you, just that you can't start calling everything dumb just because it doesn't fit your preconceptions.
    Last edited by torongill; February 17, 2014 at 11:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernicus II View Post
    What's EB?
    "I Eddard of the house Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North, sentence you to die."
    "Per Ballista ad astra!" - motto of the Roman Legionary Artillery.
    Republicans in all their glory...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast