Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Carthaginian Scutums

Default Re: Carthaginian Scutums

ooh sorry now i see on steam! thanks! but i´m only prefer it in carthaginian and Late Lybian infantry, that´s possible? good designs!!! looks awesome! i don´t know why DEI let all in black or red, they surlly had their symbols in shields too, just like romans, and most of all cultures!

Thanks! you talk about this with DEI team? =)

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Flavius View Post
    and that link for what is? for carthaginian reformed infantry right??
    I added the scutum designs to the Carthaginian Reformed infantry as well as made other aesthetic changes to the Libyan infantry, late Libyan infantry, Libyan cavalry, Libyan peltasts, Carthaginian marines, and both Iberian Loricati Scutarri units. It also allows people that have the HatG dlc experience proper polybian roman units in the Battle of Cannae, as well as what I believe to be proper units for Hannibal's army. It also changes Hannibal's helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by il Pitta View Post
    Yep! Is the Carthaginian section of my reenacting association... I'm the second one from the right XD
    SALVE reenactment brother! i´m with " apri scipio evocati " spanish reenactment group of second punic war! good to see some of my enemies here! =) keep this passion alive!!
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by fernando77 View Post
    I added the scutum designs to the Carthaginian Reformed infantry as well as made other aesthetic changes to the Libyan infantry, late Libyan infantry, Libyan cavalry, Libyan peltasts, Carthaginian marines, and both Iberian Loricati Scutarri units. It also allows people that have the HatG dlc experience proper polybian roman units in the Battle of Cannae, as well as what I believe to be proper units for Hannibal's army. It also changes Hannibal's helmet.
    I like it all, i´m gonna prove your mod, but please, talk with DEI team to made it official! Thanks!

I like it all, i´m gonna prove your mod, but please, talk with DEI team to made it official! Thanks!
    Thanks for the feedback! For those who only want the modifications of the Battle of Cannae and Carthaginian Reformed Infantry, here is the link. http://www.mediafire.com/download/f1...et_impera.pack

Edit: I realize this should now belong in the sub-mod forum, so if any moderator could move it there it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the feedback! For those who only want the modifications of the Battle of Cannae and Carthaginian Reformed Infantry, here is the link. http://www.mediafire.com/download/f1...et_impera.pack

Edit: I realize this should now belong in the sub-mod forum, so if any moderator could move it there it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks! saludos desde Hispania!

i could play it without HAG?

i could play it without HAG?
    Yes, but obviously the Hannibal model and Cannae modifications won't work for you. Everything else should be fine

Yes, but obviously the Hannibal model and Cannae modifications won't work for you. Everything else should be fine
    Again...Thanks!!! =) you need to talk with DEI team for the included of this designs in the nest version! if they want of course!

Again...Thanks!!! =) you need to talk with DEI team for the included of this designs in the nest version! if they want of course!
    Haha thanks, it might just serve its purpose as being a submod for those who want it! Which is fine by me since it was just a day project on my free time.

you change armours, helmets, etc of carthaginian infantry or only shield designs?? i like the look of Meneros awesome textures!

you change armours, helmets, etc of carthaginian infantry or only shield designs?? i like the look of Meneros awesome textures!
    I did change the whole model of some units on the steam version, using Meneros' textures of course

Fernando, a quick question: can we use your shield design for the African Veterans of CAC (the MOD I'm working on?)

Marcu Flavius:apri scipio evocati???? Hahaha! Do you came to Aquileia reenactment last year? Maybe we actually met each other XD I reenact Gauls too, not only Carthaginians ;-)

Fernando, a quick question: can we use your shield design for the African Veterans of CAC (the MOD I'm working on?)

Marcu Flavius:apri scipio evocati???? Hahaha! Do you came to Aquileia reenactment last year? Maybe we actually met each other XD I reenact Gauls too, not only Carthaginians ;-)
    Sure thing, I am making at least 3 more designs so I'm not sure if you want to wait for me to release that, but you are welcome to use the designs for CAC.

No man! i´m a new recruit, but we could meet each other this year in Aquileia!!! i hope to see you there! what mod is it?? in what are you working??

Sure thing, I am making at least 3 more designs so I'm not sure if you want to wait for me to release that, but you are welcome to use the designs for CAC.
    Are you gonna made more designs?? good to hear that! but i saw a couple of things...carthaginian infantry have vanilla gladius swords..could you provide them a xiphos?? like Lybian infantry? and could you use more of the Meneros textures of loricas hamata in carthaginian infantry?

Thanks!!! Love officers with lion heads!

Are you gonna made more designs?? good to hear that! but i saw a couple of things...carthaginian infantry have vanilla gladius swords..could you provide them a xiphos?? like Lybian infantry? and could you use more of the Meneros textures of loricas hamata in carthaginian infantry?

Thanks!!! Love officers with lion heads!
    Thanks, I got the idea from this

Not sure what you mean about including more textures from that Meneros made, as most of the helmets and armor are made by him.

Not sure what you mean about including more textures from that Meneros made, as most of the helmets and armor are made by him.[/QUOTE]

I mean the chainmails of carthaginian style made by Meneros and include in original ( DEI ) carthaginian infantry, see it at the Meneros textures thread
    and about roman swords on carthaginian infantry? what do you think?

Great stuff, i like them!

It seems to be historical accurate, because in the 2nd punic war, Hannibal's soldiers use to collect roman equipements when they died.
    but i do not remember where i read this...
    Furthemeore, if i were you, i won't include bronze armor on them.
    Last edited by General Grievous; April 08, 2014 at 01:00 PM.

Not sure what you mean about including more textures from that Meneros made, as most of the helmets and armor are made by him.
    I mean the chainmails of carthaginian style made by Meneros and include in original ( DEI ) carthaginian infantry, see it at the Meneros textures thread
    and about roman swords on carthaginian infantry? what do you think?[/QUOTE]

The Romans got their swords from Iberians. Why wouldn't Carthage use them too, if they were good for the job?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast