Thread: Provinces

Prince of Epirus's Avatar Libertus

Icon5 Provinces

N.B : this is my personal opinion
    sorry guys but most factions own lots of settlements and some are rediculsly located in places where the faction never ruled (in history) , was it intended ?

Default Re: Provinces

That's true I've seen it too, but spqr-tw is not true to history ...
    It is more geared to the battles, the beauty of its graphical defiantes the battles and incredible gameplay picture.
    All this makes sprqr-tw in my opinion the best mod for rome tw, more balanced and more challenging.
    But as I am a lover of ancient history, what I do is use something that many do not like to use, which is the forced diplomacy and make my closest historical reality of the campaign without losing the wonderful essence of spqr-tw .
    Last edited by verenuspulo; April 25, 2014 at 02:05 PM.

Prince of Epirus's Avatar Libertus

i totally agree , its one of my top 3 mods so far tho it needs more units especially for Hellenic factions , i just found that the armenians and many factions rule some territories that ive never seen them in any other mod nor history article (normally the rebels faction or independent people rule the nomadic regions for an example)

Ownership was done for Gameplay reasons, with the Diplomacy and no superfaction fix. I had to use some factions as a buffer for factions that are still aggressive and yet allow the nation not to attack a faction and become a super faction.
    Lt_1956
    Creator of SPQR:Total War mod since 2004