Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What?No burning pigs in Hegemonia?

Default Re: What?No burning pigs in Hegemonia?

now thats really interesting.

may i guess?

its either - a kind of police "building" in order to keep (helot?)unrest low
    - or it gives your troups an experience bonus
    - or its ījustī a barracks improvement
    - or all listed above

In fact Krupteia was a king of tradition to spartans at first.According to Xenophon(known for his plilo-laconism)when the young boys turned 18(if i remember correctly...)a king of a gathering was placed.The young Spartans had to kill at least one Helot each(with the most dangerous or those thought as revolutioners being first choice)...That way they got used to the killing and preserved their state from revolts...later though,i believe after the third messinian war(around the time hemegonia takes place)krypteia was named a force who served as secret police to spy on the helots....
    Τοίς νύν και τοίς έπειτα θαυμασθησόμεθα,ουδέν προσδεόμενοι ούτε Ομήρου επαινετού ούτε όστις έπεσι μεν τό αυτίκα τέρψει,τών δε έργων την υπόνοιαν η αλήθεια βλάψει,αλλά πάσαν μεν θάλασσαν και γήν εσβατόν τη ημετέρα τόλμη καταναγκάσασθες γενέσθαι,πανταχού δε μνημεία κακών τε καγαθών αίδια ξυγκατικοίσαντες....Περικλέους Επιτάφιος.

"suskania" are the denomination of the institution of pheidition. they are the public installation (skene demosia) were spartans eat and sleep in communauty.

... and for the rest, the team prefers to keep surprise, so ...
    i will only say that no building are only building. they are here to recruit units or give bonus ... or malus for invaders !!
    Hegemonia's historian, coder, skinner, 2D work... and all the rest too !!

Quote Originally Posted by strikerjd
    unique buildings like Diolkos can't be constructed. they exist in the begining of the game. [...]
    and not in map, only in city (don't know how work wonders !)
    sorry to dig up an old thread...

Just for the case you still want to implement unique buildings on the campaign map (like the Diolkos) you should have a look at Fourth Age: Cosair Invasion (great mod, btw) as it has a modified "wonder" (a bridge, dunno the name) on the camp map.

Though it could be they modded one the unused resource models and not a wonder.

Don't worry about it we're doing it...

Believe in Hegemonia... Or the Megarian will get you.

Don't worry about it we're doing it...

I...lo...lov...love....you guys

Any other buildings you want to implement on the campaign map?

Or is this "classified information" until release?

Yes.

Believe in Hegemonia... Or the Megarian will get you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12