Page 154 of 156 FirstFirst ... 54104129144145146147148149150151152153154155156 LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,080 of 3114

Thread: The original thread

Default Re: The original thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jivaro View Post
    So I installed the new stand-alone version from Discord, the new Skaven are amazing, more new cool units for some factions like the Hydras, Chaos Spawn, Razordons and the Savage Biguns. But something is puzzling me: how have you managed from 499 entries (some where unused, 4 or something like that) to 477 in the export_descr_unit.txt? And this means that you are releasing more new units in a near future? What dark magic are you using?
    Strategic cuts of things that won't be missed, some more efficiency combinations, and careful additions. More in the future are planned, yep!

Tom is probably no longer there.

What happened and what does that mean for the future of this mod?

Hi,
    Anybody have the patch 1.02 that TomDoof released? I can't find anywhere...Thanks!

Take this one, it is even newer (from WarhammerWeekEndTimes' Discord, 3rd of August 2018):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sk7...7suAsmiEi/view

Thanks, i have that version already. Im looking for patch 1.02 from Tomdoof to version from moddb. That patch resolves the anvil icon for some factions and many other things. Im looking for that patch because of imperial unique units.

Hmm okay, well i got it on my hard drive, uploading now. I will send you a private message with the link once I manage that. Don't want to post other peoples' work publicly here...

Thank you so much, really! You are the man! Thanks!!!!!

does anyone else have a problem with the farming knowledge trait not giving any 'governor influence' when the general is governor, ive tried finding a problem int he trait wording, but theres nothing. active builder trait also doesnt reduce the squalor by anythign either, kind of a big bug in my opinion

so im trying to look for the code that makes chivalry give population growth to try and stick that to the farming knowledge traits, but i cant find where it is.

The population growth linked to a governor's chivalry is determined in the "descr_settlement_mechanics.xml" file in your data folder. You can read up how it works here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt..._mechanics-xml

I've just read here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1592477926, while searching for a downloadable version of Beginning of The End Times - Alternative Cut, that the development of Beginning of The End Times has stopped Can a developer confirm this?
    Also, I have a version from the Discord channel, dating from the 3rd August 2018, posted here by Dampfkrieger, just a handful of posts above. Does anyone know if there was another version afterwards?

Yeah official development has stopped for now, the last version I uploaded to the discord(s) is the latest official (beta) version. I have recently started working on the mod again, I would not call it official development but I might release something in the future if people are still interested.

Quote Originally Posted by tomdoof2236 View Post
    Yeah official development has stopped for now, the last version I uploaded to the discord(s) is the latest official (beta) version. I have recently started working on the mod again, I would not call it official development but I might release something in the future if people are still interested.
    Thank you for your answer, tomdoof. Well, for my part, I'm definetely still interested in BOTET. Cheers!

apollon's Avatar Libertus

Me too! Thank you so much for keeping it up!

Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by tomdoof2236 View Post
    me too !!!
    Please give us a last version of this epic mod

Alright I guess I should post some of the stuff I have been working on.

First off is some proper warhammer looking spider models for the orcs and goblins.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    I will post more later, just as I sit to do this I get a call and have to bounce out for now but a lot more good stuff to show.
    Last edited by tomdoof2236; February 05, 2019 at 05:47 PM.

I reskinned the griffon model and made a brown texture for Middenland. The skinning looks much better the legs don't distort like they did before. Also as you can see added some nice armor/cloth pieces. Also reskinned the flagellants as the other model was really rough and the mesh was beyond salvageable.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by tomdoof2236; February 05, 2019 at 09:47 PM.

Next we have some zombie pirates because I am a shameless plagiarist and a slave to trends.
    units:
    deckgunners
    carronade
    zombie gunners
    zombie bombers
    zombie pistols
    syreen
    necrofex
    dire wolves
    bats
    vampire captin
    gunnery wright
    thats all I got finished so far
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by tomdoof2236; February 05, 2019 at 10:00 PM.

Looking good!

Indeed, pretty cool stuff, man. That Necrofex looks sick.

Very good!