Page 17 of 156 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223242526274267117 ... LastLast

Thread: The original thread

Default Re: COW: Beginning of The End Times

Some wild riders in the works.
    [IMG] post image online[/IMG]

FFS, those Wild Riders are freckin awesome

Eager to play with my favourite faction.

the hype is growing bigger... these models are total awesomeness.
    Though i cant help to think... the bloodyed up treemen models really sems (to me at least) to resemble the crypt horror
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-U0qZ9w7qqF...0/P1000929.JPG
    any chance we get to see them prehaps?

Like these guys?
    [IMG] image url upload[/IMG]
    Yea I can see the resemblance, the tree man is just a free model I found online.

Semisalis

Absolutely awesome !!! can't wait !

Impatiently waiting to play with all those great units on the epic map....
    Thnx for all the great work

well my good sir, thumbs up, thet is outright amazing. Are they relly crypt horrors or jus ghouls? i can never tell the difference

You have not shown any preview on Ogre Kingdoms, throw us some gnoblar bone lads!

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

The normal maps on those riders are just so impressive! I mean, not only the normal maps but the unit as a whole but the normal maps are incredible for sure! Great units, man!

Semisalis

I just hope it will be released and that nothing could interfere with it...its a really needed submod !

Aren't there there some ogre pics a bunch of pages before?

Greatly looking forward to this.

Just registering to mention that according to this guy http://www.moddb.com/members/jasper2 call of warhammer "are welcome to them, but they'll have to extract and transfer everything on their own." referring to usage of the models in the sundering. Not knowledgeable enough about this modding scene to determine how valid that claim is, but he is apparently the "Tech guy for The Sundering: Rise of the Witch King". It's right there on the comments on moddb (from jan 10th).

Well if they are referencing that we need to rip the models ourselves we don't need there permission for that. But if they are letting us use the mesh and textures from there mod that would be great. But I read comments from that link and saw no mention of models or permissions. ( correction I see the comment, I just asked them on moddb so we will see what they say) Thanks for the heads up on that man.
    Last edited by tomdoof2236; February 07, 2016 at 01:03 PM.

Just finished my CoW 1.5.1 reikland game and want to start a sandbox one, but not sure if I should start one using a submod for RoDG 1.5 (Gigantus version of CoW 1.5) or wait for this amazing piece of art you are putting together

In other words, any idea about a release date?

I'd say the implicit meaning is transfer (between the mods), and rather that their mod team will not help because they're all gone, but hopefully he'll answer yes anyway. I really really want those dryad models in this mod. Good luck and godspeed.

AdmiralThrawn's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by tyrgalon View Post
    Just finished my CoW 1.5.1 reikland game and want to start a sandbox one, but not sure if I should start one using a submod for RoDG 1.5 (Gigantus version of CoW 1.5) or wait for this amazing piece of art you are putting together

In other words, any idea about a release date?
    Before Total War Warhammer, but we can't be more specific than that.

Semisalis

yeah its already very good news ! less than 3 months of waiting for such a masterpiece is amazing !

Quote Originally Posted by logan93 View Post
    Aren't there there some ogre pics a bunch of pages before?

Yup, I didn't notice Whiff posted some previews a few months ago.

Will there be dwarf Gyrocopters in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by tomdoof2236 View Post
    Well if they are referencing that we need to rip the models ourselves we don't need there permission for that. But if they are letting us use the mesh and textures from there mod that would be great. But I read comments from that link and saw no mention of models or permissions. ( correction I see the comment, I just asked them on moddb so we will see what they say) Thanks for the heads up on that man.
    Mhm, I've read those posts in Sundering's moddb profile and, at least reading it in the context it is clearly written, the Sundering guy is just saying "if someone wants to use our things, our team is disbanded, we are not gonna colaborate with anyone, just do it yourselves"... I mean, the Sundering lad is replying that random-guy question about the chance of them working along with CoW team to mix their mods, and he answers like "the team is disbanded, if someone...".