Page 26 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829303132333435365176126 ... LastLast

Thread: The original thread

Default Re: COW: Beginning of The End Times

Haha thats awesome man. Ill hit you up soon with the "new" version lol thanks to all the testers who really tested the campaign.

BKB you tease! Moar!!

Howdy anyway to join the beta ?, Also I remember there was a problem with cold one knights in melee after the charge so 1 has that been fixed (if it's an issue) and 2 will said issue affect the Lizardmen cold one riders at all.Madd props for all the hard work and for inspiring Reiksfart to pick up his mod again

The siege of Ekrund. The Skaven laugh at my paltry forces and sally out. It was to prove costly for the vile vermin.

]

Last edited by BKB; February 22, 2016 at 06:14 AM.
    [In the women's room, which Larry had to use, he puts his water bottle in his pants instead of the trash to avoid being recognized]

Producer's daughter: [enters] Hi mister. Thanks for fixing my doll.

[hugs him]

Larry: Aww, don't worry about it sweetheart.

Producer's daughter: [looks at him, scared, and runs out] Mommy, mommy. The old man's in the bathroom, and he's got something hard in his pants.

Curb Your Enthusiam

It looks like you're having some nice hard fought battles. I'm glad the rebel settlements aren't the pushover we normally come to expect. Just because most of Tilea, Estalia, and Araby are rebel doesn't mean they're empty and defenseless!

Yeah the defences are by no means pushover, tho I often siege them out with a strong force so I can wipe them out more easily

Quote Originally Posted by WhiffOfGrapeshot View Post
    It looks like you're having some nice hard fought battles. I'm glad the rebel settlements aren't the pushover we normally come to expect. Just because most of Tilea, Estalia, and Araby are rebel doesn't mean they're empty and defenseless!
    The rebels are really tough mate! The Orcs are a little quiet but the Night Goblins are fighting back now. Chaos invasion of Altdorf has been launched now. The Chaos forces are tough. They like their minotaurs!
    [In the women's room, which Larry had to use, he puts his water bottle in his pants instead of the trash to avoid being recognized]

[hugs him]

Producer's daughter: [looks at him, scared, and runs out] Mommy, mommy. The old man's in the bathroom, and he's got something hard in his pants.

Curb Your Enthusiam

More screenshots of the different and unique units? > The wait is killing me D:

Sweet, thanks to jimbowen95 and wiff of grape shot we have new unique voices for skaven and tombkings! Give these guys some reps.

Quote Originally Posted by tomdoof2236 View Post
    Sweet, thanks to jimbowen95 and wiff of grape shot we have new unique voices for skaven and tombkings! Give these guys some reps.
    Fantastic news mate! I can't wait to play the 'new' version!

[hugs him]

Curb Your Enthusiam

Are you guys going to make custom voicework for the new races you're adding? As far as I know there's no currently available soundsets for lizardmen or Tomb Kings as they usually get left out of mods.

Whelp now I feel silly. I completely missed this post when I asked my question. Sorry!

Whats the best way to submit beta tester reports, and where can I get this new version for testing?

Here you have some pics about a battle in my orcs campaign against dwarves:

Sorry for double post....

I am working on finishing up some stuff ill I have not uploaded the new version yet but I will soon just want to fix some of the stuff reported from testers. For reports just send them to me for now.

Quote Originally Posted by BKB View Post
    The rebels are really tough mate! The Orcs are a little quiet but the Night Goblins are fighting back now. Chaos invasion of Altdorf has been launched now. The Chaos forces are tough. They like their minotaurs!
    We've been looking into getting the Orcs more active, and getting the Chaos forces to use a little less Minotaurs and Trolls and more other stuff. Keep an eye on what all the Chaos factions do with Incursion called. How many armies join, if they make it anywhere near Altdorf or get stalled, if they keep fighting each other as hard, if you see other armies fight them as they march towards Altdorf, if they take it easily, etc. I personally want to see the Chaos and Greenskin invasions pose a serious, but not completely unbeatable threat to The Empire, where that's a big feature of a campaign as them.

Could you show us how the minimap looks with fog of war off after every so many turns, too?

I am working on finishing up some stuff ill I have not uploaded the new version yet but I will soon just want to fix some of the stuff reported from testers. For reports just send them to me for now.
    Alright, figured you were just busy yeah

jimbomen95's Avatar Libertus

We have also added new voices for wood elves, lizardmen and ogres

Quote Originally Posted by jimbomen95 View Post
    We have also added new voices for wood elves, lizardmen and ogres
    can't imagine how the lizardmen sound, how exciting!