Page 53 of 156 FirstFirst ... 32843444546474849505152535455565758596061626378103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 3114

Thread: The original thread

Default Re: COW: Beginning of The End Times

Quote Originally Posted by T&D View Post
    I hate modmakers of this submod-I must install med 2 again
    Good work on ogres faction!!
    There will be any new units for chaos dwarfes my favs???
    We're planning on adding several, but haven't gotten them all in, yet.

To witch faction > ? I have looked on Grey Ghost 3h units roster preview, but dont know, how old it was.

Quote Originally Posted by ares355 View Post
    To witch faction > ? I have looked on Grey Ghost 3h units roster preview, but dont know, how old it was.
    The build he was previewing was about 3 months old. New stuff is being added for just about everyone.

Remi_'s Avatar Laetus

Worshippers of ash and flame, volcano and magma, the Firebellies revere Gorkamorka as the Sun‑eater. Firebellies consume burning combustibles in sorcerous rituals so that they might honour their god by belching fire over their enemies.

by the God Emperor above. THAT IS BEAUTIFUL.

that is so beautiful that hurts
    ps. holy hell, what are the guys behind them?? They look like a metallica concert
    Last edited by logan93; April 30, 2016 at 02:20 AM.

I think they are Gorgers from the Ogre kingdom..
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

So I posted a while ago on the MoDB page about being able to unite the Empire... now from memory I was told it wasn't possible because of the faction limitations that the MTW2 Engine has. Naturally I was a feeling a little down cast as a result, as the idea of uniting all those territories to face off against the chaos hoards has always been a dream of mine... however it got me thinking. I remember that the mod 1648 - Thirty Years of War has a niffty little gadget that 'mutates' a certain faction if the player is wanting to reform or recreate the Holy Roman Empire. How it does this I'm not sure... I assume the program edits or replaces certain files so that the faction is in effect replaced with another, without interfering with the limitations of the engine... this leads me to ask, would it, hypothetically speaking, be possible to utilize such a tool so that one could, in effect, create an undivided Empire, once the player reaches certain conditions? The tool I guess could also be used for other factions as well (what they might be I have no idea but still...)
    Anyway... I feel like I'm obsessing over this a little so apologies if I've come off in that light... just thought I'd ask anyway though
    Cheers
    isa0005

Quote Originally Posted by isa0005 View Post
    So I posted a while ago on the MoDB page about being able to unite the Empire... now from memory I was told it wasn't possible because of the faction limitations that the MTW2 Engine has. Naturally I was a feeling a little down cast as a result, as the idea of uniting all those territories to face off against the chaos hoards has always been a dream of mine... however it got me thinking. I remember that the mod 1648 - Thirty Years of War has a niffty little gadget that 'mutates' a certain faction if the player is wanting to reform or recreate the Holy Roman Empire. How it does this I'm not sure... I assume the program edits or replaces certain files so that the faction is in effect replaced with another, without interfering with the limitations of the engine... this leads me to ask, would it, hypothetically speaking, be possible to utilize such a tool so that one could, in effect, create an undivided Empire, once the player reaches certain conditions? The tool I guess could also be used for other factions as well (what they might be I have no idea but still...)
    Anyway... I feel like I'm obsessing over this a little so apologies if I've come off in that light... just thought I'd ask anyway though
    Cheers
    isa0005
    What that tool does is change the colors, banners, and name of the faction you choose to be the Empire one after you exit the game. When you go to play it again, that faction is now a different color, and will remain so until you change it back. You can do this yourself just by modifying the descr_sm_factions.txt, expanded.txt, and other relevant text files by hand. It doesn't actually change anything in the game, and it wouldn't change your units' uniforms, unless you also modified those yourself. We're not likely to make such a program, since it's a lot of work for only an aesthetic change that doesn't necessarily make sense, but someone else is free to.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiffOfGrapeshot View Post
    What that tool does is change the colors, banners, and name of the faction you choose to be the Empire one after you exit the game. When you go to play it again, that faction is now a different color, and will remain so until you change it back. You can do this yourself just by modifying the descr_sm_factions.txt, expanded.txt, and other relevant text files by hand. It doesn't actually change anything in the game, and it wouldn't change your units' uniforms, unless you also modified those yourself. We're not likely to make such a program, since it's a lot of work for only an aesthetic change that doesn't necessarily make sense, but someone else is free to.
    Fair enough just had a bit of a thought bubble is all

Hey,
    just a quick question: Will Luthor Harkon and the zombie pirates be in? Zombies with blackpowder, and especially the "Queen Bess" cannon, would be great

Semisalis

i'm dreaming about his brother ..Walach Harkon, in his zombie-dragon T_T

walach is in the game, still have not a zombie dragon though

Remi_'s Avatar Laetus

The powerful Rhinox (or Rhinoxen) is a large fur-covered creature similar to a woolly rhinoceros, used as a beast of burden by Ogres. Gnoblars construct crude war machines drawn by these beasts and Ogres sometimes use them as mounts.
    Like a horned mountain with legs, the Rhinox is a foul-tempered, enormous beast that can wreak havoc when roused. Under the control of their Ogre masters, their focused fury can be twice as devastating. A charging Rhinox rumbles like thunder, and its hooves churn the earth like an earthquake. It takes a brave man to stand against the charge of Rhinox cavalry.

By the Great Maw and the Fire Mouth!

The Gut Magic is powerful in you all!
    Last edited by Jivaro; April 30, 2016 at 09:57 AM.

Ogre Kingdoms best kingdoms

Just noticed the info box on the screenshot and thought it was funny that the rhinox was designated "light cavalry". Those are the heaviest light cavalry I have ever seen!

the rhinos knight are really cool. are they meant to be more of a shock cav than the mournfang?

Valten Chosen of Sigmar wouldn't happen to be making an appearance would he?

Quote Originally Posted by isa0005 View Post
    Valten Chosen of Sigmar wouldn't happen to be making an appearance would he?
    Valten was in Original call of Warhammer so he most likely will (though dont hold it against me!)