Thread: ISIL War in Iraq and Syria

Default Re: ISIL War in Iraq and Syria

Quote Originally Posted by Lucilla View Post
    Looks like our Muhajideen terrorists are looking for another Genocide Campaign against the Shia's.

This terrorist act will fail just like in Nubl/Zahraa, Mark my words.
    They can not advance in those territories .

Shias will fight till last man .

I heard from a Syrian , Fu'ah itself has given more than 1000 martyrs in this war .

Very interesting , Chechen and Uzbeks have come from thousands of kilometers away to free Syria by killing Syrians in Fu'ah :

LaMuerte's Avatar Senator

A quick 'technical' question here. About those double barreled guns you often see on flatback truck (AA guns?) ... can one take out armoured vehicles (as in tanks) with that? Or are they mostly used as anti-personnel weapons? (You know , those guns which are fired by foot - Yeah , I'm Euro-clueless )
    Last edited by LaMuerte; February 25, 2015 at 07:46 PM.

Breaking ,

Iraqi Shia brigades started a massive operation to take Tikrit last night .

Quote Originally Posted by Mithridates II the Great View Post
    They can not advance in those territories .

Shias will fight till last man .

I heard from a Syrian , Fu'ah itself has given more than 1000 martyrs in this war .

Very interesting , Chechen and Uzbeks have come from thousands of kilometers away to free Syria by killing Syrians in Fu'ah :

Don't worry, love (for Assad in your case) does sirious dammage to your brian and is a sirious case, I'le correct that for you.

Very interesting , Chechen and Uzbeks have come from thousands of kilometers away to free Syria by killing Afghans, Lebanese, Iranians and Iraqi's in Fu'ah

Quote Originally Posted by djehoety View Post
    sirious
    Are you Syriaous?

In other news they ar ehitting ISIS in Deir Ez-Zor (al-Miray’ia)

and
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...rksman-5229221
    Last edited by Flavius Julius Nepos Augustus; February 26, 2015 at 05:30 AM.
    454-480 Western Roman Politics (Article)
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. - W. Shakespeare
    We (...) have converted the miracles of science into a chamber of horrors -R. Hull

USA knew how to gain a victory, but not how to use it - F.J. Nepos
    You will be ruled by either a crown, a clown, or a crook, and democracy assures that you won't get the first one.

IS continues to earn their hatred.

While I'm against the term subhumans, it simply fits these people so well.

The Mongol destruction of the Baghdad library comes to mind. That not even the past is safe from unjust destruction...

http://ask.fm/Bigglelito <------- Ask me somethin' dagnabbit!

Aram Kurdo's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post

Courtesy of the UAE. If I remember correctly from the instances of female Kurdish soldiers killing ISIS fighters, they believe that they don't get to go to Heaven or something if killed by a woman. So this is basically kryptonite to them.

they were not killed by Arab woman! they were killed by Western made Planes!

but the Kurdish Women fought against Devil Beasts nearly Face To Face!
    Racists and Fascists Call You Terrorists, Humanity Calls You "FREEDOM FIGHTER"
    YPJ (Women protection Units) Warriors in Rojava (Kurdistan Of Syria)

Mary The Quene's Avatar Praeses

Niniveh and the remnants of a once so great and fascinating Assyrian empire is no more.

Goodbye old world

I just wish those Wahhabi bearded monkeys will burn for this and other crimes, the only thing i could appreciate is seeing them burn like in this

Veritas Temporis Filia

sabaku_no_gaara's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

I was just about to post this,

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/iraq-isis-t...-video-1489616

Bloody Barbarians, This is so enraging. My blood's boiling with rage

The only thing that saves me from a depression is the beautifull collection of the British museum..
    454-480 Western Roman Politics (Article)
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. - W. Shakespeare
    We (...) have converted the miracles of science into a chamber of horrors -R. Hull

USA knew how to gain a victory, but not how to use it - F.J. Nepos
    You will be ruled by either a crown, a clown, or a crook, and democracy assures that you won't get the first one.

Costin_Razvan's Avatar Campidoctor

Disgusting savages. Someone needs to nuke them, wipe them from the face of this earth.

No actually scratch that, drop sarin and mustard gas on every IS city or maybe a couple of these babies: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...2/MOABAFAM.JPG
    Last edited by Costin_Razvan; February 26, 2015 at 04:17 PM.
    "It's bizarre though. Donald Trump, an ageing, orange skinned reality TV star with a history of selling steaks and conning people, a trophy wife and one of the most fragile egos I've seen pretty much just destroyed the head of the interventionist faction in the US State apparatus, Victoria Nuland, after literally becoming President of the United states. We must live in one of the more interesting timelines."

"The Powell Doctrine is the bible of every foreign policy thinker."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powell_Doctrine

Senator

The people living under ISIS rule do not deserve the punishment ISIS so richly does.
    If I had to choose between betraying my friends and betraying my country, I hope I would have the guts to betray my country.

We will continue to deal with this for two more years. Pretty much as long as we have an indecisive President.
    Heir to Noble Savage in the Imperial House of Wilpuri

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by SPECTREtm View Post
    IS continues to earn their hatred.

While I'm against the term subhumans, it simply fits these people so well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    The Mongol destruction of the Baghdad library comes to mind. That not even the past is safe from unjust destruction...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucilla View Post
    Niniveh and the remnants of a once so great and fascinating Assyrian empire is no more.

Goodbye old world

I just wish those Wahhabi bearded monkeys will burn for this and other crimes, the only thing i could appreciate is seeing them burn like in this

If only that sledgehammer was used on the skulls of those ISIS cavemen instead.

Never forget that this is the backwards totalitarian evil that we are fighting. ISIS represents all that is soulless and wrong. Worse than that, they're on a mission to erase the world's heritage, it's past, and bury it for good, defending such actions with demagoguery of the worst kind. I basically saw this coming, too. With the destruction of ancient Christian and Shiite places of worship, it was only a matter of time before ISIS targeted the even more ancient pagan Assyrian artifacts. Just imagine what would happen if Egypt fell to ISIS.

Quote Originally Posted by Flavius Julius Nepos Augustus View Post
    The only thing that saves me from a depression is the beautifull collection of the British museum..
    It's a good thing ISIS isn't also in control of southern Iraq, where all the ancient Sumerian ziggurat temples are located.

mrmouth's Avatar flaxen haired argonaut

Quote Originally Posted by LaMuerte View Post
    A quick 'technical' question here. About those double barreled guns you often see on flatback truck (AA guns?) ... can one take out armoured vehicles (as in tanks) with that? Or are they mostly used as anti-personnel weapons? (You know , those guns which are fired by foot - Yeah , I'm Euro-clueless )
    I think most of those are large caliber AA guns (50+ mm) so they can punch through a fair bit of armor. What really matters is what kind of round they are firing and where they hit the tank. At worst they could certainly disable a tank fairly easily by hitting the drive components like the suspension or tracks.
    The fascists of the future will be called anti-fascists
    The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity

Hetman Khmelnytsky's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by sabaku_no_gaara View Post
    I was just about to post this,

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/iraq-isis-t...-video-1489616

Bloody Barbarians, This is so enraging. My blood's boiling with rage
    This is a sad day for historians and archaeologists... just like what the Nazis did to many priceless Polish artworks and artifacts when they burned Warsaw back in 1944 and how the Red Guards greatly damaged Chinese history and culture during the Cultural Revolution. These sadistic mother****ers need to die, seriously, like NOW.
    Last edited by Hetman Khmelnytsky; February 26, 2015 at 10:55 PM.

Rinan's Avatar Centenarius

When I read this in the papers this morning I almost cried.

They have also burned many books and manuscripts. This destruction of all this historical evidence is a loss for science (and Humanity as a whole).

It'd almost be better if archaeologists hadn't dug up those antiquities and left them in the ground for more civilised times. But that would've entailed leaving us in the dark about such a wonderous past...

Papay's Avatar Protector Domesticus

These B...rds do exactly what the Taliban did. I dunno why exactly. Perhaps they consider the statues as pagan idols? Well someone must inform them that noone worships them today.

sabaku_no_gaara's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

They said that the people in the past who worshipped these many gods where uninformed and barbarian because they didn't know Allah, and they worshipped false idols, Muhammad told the Muslims to destroy all false idols and thus they are doing this horrible barbarian act.

Horrible horrible barbarous atrocious act!

Pure hatred is what I'm feeling for these bearded extremist Islamists.