Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 - Download link and Translation

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

Quote Originally Posted by Dani_Madrid View Post
    Hi,
    Please could you tell me if anyone is working in the translation from italian to english?
    Thanks
    I plan to update my translation for Enhanced submod with the new/changed strings but I don't know when I will have time to do it.
    Rus 2 Total War 2.01 - Unofficial English translation released
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ation-released
    Buff and Shine submod for Broken Crescent
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...tment-and-more
    My submod for Baltic Campaign - Battle for the Baltic
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...altic-Campaign

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

Quote Originally Posted by vsivak View Post
    I plan to update my translation for Enhanced submod with the new/changed strings but I don't know when I will have time to do it.
    Thanks so much for the information!!

Is there anybody out there? I'm Italian, approaching only now at this mod, I was downloading the Italian version but I guess rafmc's is more updated and optimized, since the Italian team isn't working anymore on it, right? To install the mod, where I should start from? Which files I have to download?

I also read you're looking for an English/Spanish translation, maybe I could help. I speak both of them pretty good.

Hi, Italian team-mate!

Yep, the development for BC has unfortunately stopped. I'm the last developer of the former team who still tries to continue with the improvements, but I'm not planning other versions of my submod for the near future.

Moreover, my version is still in Italian, so great if you feel you can translate it into English (and why not Spanish ), you would do me a huge favour (considering that now I'm engaged in developing another project, Gothic TW).

To download the main mod, check the official Italian page on Medieval Total War Italia, and then you apply my submod which requires BC 7.0 + bugfixer.

Let me know how you proceed with the translations. In case you need advice, I'll be present

But translation was done 2 years ago...

Here is updated version: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1ps5jz2r3enmwwa/BC7+English.zip

Juts delete all files in ...\Medieval II Total War\mods\BellumCrucis7\data\text\ and then copy the translation to the mod folder.

Quote Originally Posted by -wino- View Post
    But translation was done 2 years ago...

Here is updated version: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1ps5jz2r3enmwwa/BC7+English.zip

Juts delete all files in ...\Medieval II Total War\mods\BellumCrucis7\data\text\ and then copy the translation to the mod folder.
    But, doing this, the game will crash to desktop due to new units or buildings according to the changelog posted by rafmc, right?

I don't know

Quote Originally Posted by -wino- View Post
    I don't know
    I just try it and everything still italian....

Guys, a new translation is needed as new content was put in the last version of my submod. Possibly, I have another Italian guy who will work on it..

Hennin's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by rafmc1989 View Post
    Guys, a new translation is needed as new content was put in the last version of my submod. Possibly, I have another Italian guy who will work on it..
    Hi, Piter AI4.2 Mod for the campaing and Germanicu5 5.7v Mod for the BAI, are included in your Enhancement Sub-Mod?

Yep, both Piter and Germanicus.

From what I recall, the RBai is the 5.7v without the restricted control in battle..

Ok, the other Italian guy will try to make it. As I explained, I could do it by myself but I have no extra time for it as I'm already in another project and I'm planning to release Gothic TW Chronicles of Myrtana 2.1 soon..

If there is progress about the translation, I'll let you know

Hennin's Avatar Libertus

From what I recall, the RBai is the 5.7v without the restricted control in battle...
    Thanks a lot, then I don't need to install it apart.

Hennin's Avatar Libertus

From what I recall, the RBai is the 5.7v without the restricted control in battle...

I have another question:

The file text document ReallyBadAI_Scripts_v5 from the Germanicus Mod RBai 5.7v is not included in data folder from your Mod, why is not there?
    Last edited by Hennin; March 11, 2017 at 08:34 AM.

Because it's implemented directly in the campaign_script of "Ufficiale" campaign.. so no need to have the external script in that specific folder. Don't worry, the result is the same, just the method is different..

Hennin's Avatar Libertus

Because it's implemented directly in the campaign_script of "Ufficiale" campaign.. so no need to have the external script in that specific folder. Don't worry, the result is the same, just the method is different..
    Ok, thanks for your help .

Hennin's Avatar Libertus

Hi, I Have another quiestion.

This submod from Germanicus: G5 Settlement Tweaks v 1.01 (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=3203), are in your Enhancement Sub-Mod?

Last edited by Hennin; March 11, 2017 at 01:38 PM.

AH, a bit hard to remember, ..... but I think not.

But please, before installing, check in the apposite folders and make a backup before overwriting

Anybody is suffering ctds every few turns? Its nearly impossible to play after this patch.... please help me with this issue.

Try to see in the system.log of BC. You may find the cause of the problem.. let me know

Try to see in the system.log of BC. You may find the cause of the problem.. let me know
    How can i attach the system log txt?