Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 - Download link and Translation

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

Write a new message, you have the option for "attachments".. Simply select the file and upload it here..

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

Here you have:
    Attached Files Attached Files

But this is the log of COW mod!

I need the one of Bellum Crucis to check, you find it in BellumCrucis7, in the folder named "logs"..

Is there a dedicated area of the forum for this mod? To discuss about it better. I'm playing it right now, it's so good, the only cons so far are the duration of the turn (nearly 5 minutes) and the time needed to build and hire troops (3 turns for most of the units, for buildings even more obviously).

Ahahah, It's the hardcore version of BC 7. Trust me, the more it takes for you to do things, the better. Otherwise, there is no challenge in MII (given that the base game is ridiculously easy)

For the end tuen, not much to do for that, BC has plenty of scripts.

P.S. Ah, fammi sapere della traduzione quando ci lavori..

Here you have the correct log hehehehehehe
    Attached Files Attached Files

Foederatus

Hey rafmc. Premettendo che Bellum Crucis base (incluso di hotfix) funziona perfettamente, ho provato ad installare il tuo sub-mod per Bellum Crucis, ma qualcosa va storto:
    provando ad iniziare una campagna, il gioco crasha segnalandomi un "fatal grafic error".
    Controllando nel system.log l'ultima stringa in effetti sembra segnalare un errore:
    16:42:20.262 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods\BellumCrucis7/preferences/player.txt
    Qualche idea su quale possa essere il problema?

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Taeuto View Post
    Hey rafmc. Premettendo che Bellum Crucis base (incluso di hotfix) funziona perfettamente, ho provato ad installare il tuo sub-mod per Bellum Crucis, ma qualcosa va storto:
    provando ad iniziare una campagna, il gioco crasha segnalandomi un "fatal grafic error".
    Controllando nel system.log l'ultima stringa in effetti sembra segnalare un errore:
    16:42:20.262 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods\BellumCrucis7/preferences/player.txt
    Qualche idea su quale possa essere il problema?
    Perdonami, ho capito il problema.
    Il mod entrava in conflitto con un tuo mod più vecchio, il Music Pack sub-mod per BC v7.0

Ok, si attento alle compatibilità..

Let's switch again to English..

Yep, most probably the music pack is no more compatible with the Ultimate Enhanced version. Although it's very very easy to adapt it for the new version, there is just one file to correct, the one related to music. But, I do not have BC at hand at the moment as I'm focusing on another project, I'll try to make the music pack compatible later on..

Quote Originally Posted by Dani_Madrid View Post
    Here you have the correct log hehehehehehe
    I checked. The log is clean, no error described. (only the usual warnings that are no source of problems).

You should tell me what happens before the crash, so I may get an idea of the problem. Try to use "toggle_fow" at the end of turn, and see what happens during AI movements.
    Ah, moreover, I saw that you have the mod installed in steamapps. Well, I don't know how it works for Steam, as I have the old disk version, but my rule n°1 is always to install MII in a path different from the usual C/Program Files. For example, i created an apposite folder for it: C/GAMES/MII. This helps a lot to avoid random crashes..

Quote Originally Posted by rafmc1989 View Post
    I checked. The log is clean, no error described. (only the usual warnings that are no source of problems).

You should tell me what happens before the crash, so I may get an idea of the problem. Try to use "toggle_fow" at the end of turn, and see what happens during AI movements.
    Ah, moreover, I saw that you have the mod installed in steamapps. Well, I don't know how it works for Steam, as I have the old disk version, but my rule n°1 is always to install MII in a path different from the usual C/Program Files. For example, i created an apposite folder for it: C/GAMES/MII. This helps a lot to avoid random crashes..
    Thanks so much for the reply.
    The ctds always happen when i try to engage an enemy. No matter if the enemy is rebel or not and its randomly. This error will make me crazy because i dont know what is happening.

Reading the post above, i have installed the music mod also, so, could this music mod causing the ctds?

Regarding to the path installation, the game is installed in the following path: D:\Juegos\steam\steamapps\common\medieval2\mods\bellumcrucis. Could be a problem?

Regards!

Foederatus

Ok, si attento alle compatibilità..

Let's switch again to English..

Yep, most probably the music pack is no more compatible with the Ultimate Enhanced version. Although it's very very easy to adapt it for the new version, there is just one file to correct, the one related to music. But, I do not have BC at hand at the moment as I'm focusing on another project, I'll try to make the music pack compatible later on..
    You know what? I've tried running Bellum Crucis vanilla (+hotfix) with the music pack, and it's still crushing loading a campain.
    This is wierd... I've also tried LAA, but there's no difference
    Have you any idea? Maybe it's all fault of the last Med II patch...

I have many problems with the last patch also, and i dont know if is by the music music, the hotfix of the enhancement mod or the enhancement mod itself, because before of this mod, bellum crucis +hotfix + music mod works perfectly! I dont know why this happens but i feel so sad because this is the best medieval age mod for medieval 2 by far...

For the music pack guys, better to wait for it as there is one file "descr_sound_music" that need to be adapted.. I do not know when (as I do not have BC installed right now), but I'll try to make it compatible asap. Or, in the meantime, if someone feels confident, you can mod it by yourself (it's extremely easy)..

For Steam versions, here I cannot give you direct support as I do not have the Steam build of the game, but the old disk version. So, possibly, these random crashes may be due to Steam as well (given that, yep, I recall there was a new Steam patch some time ago). My support is exlusively for the ones holding the disk version, as it's my current build of the game.

And, moreover, always better to install MII in a different path using a different folder. But, again, I do not know as it works for Steam users.

**To Dani_Madrid**

Please, explain me at least the composition of the armies before you try entering into battle (at least I may come up with an idea). With my version, I never had problems before starting battles (again, this may be related to Steam)..

For the music pack guys, better to wait for it as there is one file "descr_sound_music" that need to be adapted.. I do not know when (as I do not have BC installed right now), but I'll try to make it compatible asap. Or, in the meantime, if someone feels confident, you can mod it by yourself (it's extremely easy)..

For Steam versions, here I cannot give you direct support as I do not have the Steam build of the game, but the old disk version. So, possibly, these random crashes may be due to Steam as well (given that, yep, I recall there was a new Steam patch some time ago). My support is exlusively for the ones holding the disk version, as it's my current build of the game.

And, moreover, always better to install MII in a different path using a different folder. But, again, I do not know as it works for Steam users.

**To Dani_Madrid**

Please, explain me at least the composition of the armies before you try entering into battle (at least I may come up with an idea). With my version, I never had problems before starting battles (again, this may be related to Steam)..
    Well, i have reached a point that the campaign always crashes. Turn 75, playing as castilla, allied with portugal, aragon, poland, france..... controlling santiago, leon, burgos, pamplona, salamanca, toledo, valencia, granada, tolosa and bordeaux. I dont know what to do, because it crashes with one faction each time.....

Turn 29, campaign with Byzantines, CTD. I have the retail version, like rafmc, didn't install the music pack. Only BC 7.0 + bugfixer + enhanced mod by rafmc. Maybe the problem could be the fact that M2TW, along with the mod, is installed in C:\Program Files?

Quote Originally Posted by Sigur Rós View Post
    Turn 29, campaign with Byzantines, CTD. I have the retail version, like rafmc, didn't install the music pack. Only BC 7.0 + bugfixer + enhanced mod by rafmc. Maybe the problem could be the fact that M2TW, along with the mod, is installed in C:\Program Files?
    I have it installed in another path. I think the ctds are caused by this new update enhancement mod?? Beacause, the previous enhancement mod didnt cause any crash, at least for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dani_Madrid View Post
    I have it installed in another path. I think the ctds are caused by this new update enhancement mod?? Beacause, the previous enhancement mod didnt cause any crash, at least for me.
    Im playing right now de bello mundi with the new enhancement mod released by rafmc + music mod and works perfectly without any crashes

Gonna give it a try, what about Stainless Steal instead?

I prefer bellum crucis much more