Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 - Download link and Translation

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

Quote Originally Posted by Dani_Madrid View Post
    Well, i have reached a point that the campaign always crashes. Turn 75, playing as castilla, allied with portugal, aragon, poland, france..... controlling santiago, leon, burgos, pamplona, salamanca, toledo, valencia, granada, tolosa and bordeaux. I dont know what to do, because it crashes with one faction each time.....
    Basically, you need to explain me otherwise It's hard to get to the point. So, you are having crashes before entering the battle or at the turn end? Moreover, check the map, do you notice something unusual or is it all ok?
    Please, explain in detail otherwise I cannot have an idea of what is happening in your campaign.

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

Quote Originally Posted by rafmc1989 View Post
    Basically, you need to explain me otherwise It's hard to get to the point. So, you are having crashes before entering the battle or at the turn end? Moreover, check the map, do you notice something unusual or is it all ok?
    Please, explain in detail otherwise I cannot have an idea of what is happening in your campaign.
    Today i havent any ctd entering a battle, instead it crashes during pass turns. The map is ok or at least i dont see nothing special....

ok, if it is during the turn passage, before pressing end turn button, open the console and write "toggle_fow". Keep it activated ans see what happens during AI movements. When, you meet the crash, search immediately for the system.log and send it back to me..

Moreover, as I always say, keep different savegames for different turns. Delete the old ones and generate new ones every few turns..

Ok, new CTD when entering a battle. My army: four units of caballeros. Te rebel army: one ballista, one lanceiros, one spearmen of radhani and one archers of radhani. The last two units, are new in this new patch, right? It could be the reason to CTD's? I will continue playing and will see if in the next CTD's any of these two units are involved.
    Thanks

Here you have the last log resultant of my last CTD's during turn passage
    Attached Files Attached Files

Ok, I deleted everything and installed M2TW with the mod in C:\Games, Bellum Crucis always without the music pack. If I'm gonna experience again bugs this time, bye bye BC.

UPDATE: I tried practically everything, followed the instructions meticulously, deleted map.rwm and applied also the fix here, deleted all .bin files in data/text, the only thing I missed was to delete the two events file in sounds folder. But I honestly doubt that this could be the real problem.
    Last edited by Sigur Rós; March 15, 2017 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigur Rós View Post
    Ok, I deleted everything and installed M2TW with the mod in C:\Games, Bellum Crucis always without the music pack. If I'm gonna experience again bugs this time, bye bye BC.

UPDATE: I tried practically everything, followed the instructions meticulously, deleted map.rwm and applied also the fix here, deleted all .bin files in data/text, the only thing I missed was to delete the two events file in sounds folder. But I honestly doubt that this could be the real problem.
    I have made the same like you and get crashes. I think that the issue is involved with any particular thing in new enhancement submod and his hotfix, because the previous version worked like a charm.
    It wonders me because rafmc released an enhancement submod for de bello mundi and works perfectly without any error, but for Bellum Crucis.....
    @rafmc could you check the last log I posted?

Hola tío, if your nick hints at your nationality... I'm having this issue with DBM, can you help me? And do you know where we could get the previous version of rafmc's submod for BC?

Has acertado!! jejejejeje. Regarding to DBM error, I guess that is a installation problem, because for me works perfectly. I don't have the previous version of rafmc submod for BC, but I can tell you that the new version is better, if you take out theses errors.
    @rafmc please, could you help us with it? I would like if there are more people with this problem in BC.

Foederatus

Hi, what's about that fix? It's a fix for BC vanilla or for the last Enhancement submod?

Quote Originally Posted by Taeuto View Post
    Hi, what's about that fix? It's a fix for BC vanilla or for the last Enhancement submod?
    This is for the last enhancement submod

I started again with only bugfixer, no rafmc's submod, I'm almost at 25 turn, no crashes so far. At this point I guess I can say that the problem is the enhanced mod, it's a shame after all, 'cause it improved a lot of things, only to mention one: in BC vanilla only one turn is needed to recruit any kind of troops, not even in M2TW and Kingdoms it was like that, it's too easy under this aspect.

Default BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

I started again with only bugfixer, no rafmc's submod, I'm almost at 25 turn, no crashes so far. At this point I guess I can say that the problem is the enhanced mod, it's a shame after all, 'cause it improved a lot of things, only to mention one: in BC vanilla only one turn is needed to recruit any kind of troops, not even in M2TW and Kingdoms it was like that, it's too easy under this aspect.
    I hope rafmc read these post and try to resolve the submod when will have time.
    Apart from that I saw yesterday a bug with one of the moors faction. One light cavalry unit have a bug with their spears.
    Last edited by Dani_Madrid; March 16, 2017 at 10:49 AM.

Guys, at the moment I do not have BC installed and I'm fully engaged in another project. I cannot give direct support for the new version (at least for now). But, I'll try to get my hands again on BC whenever I have the apposite time. In case someone still has my previous version, you would do me a favor by posting the download link.

P.S. I know, BC vanilla currently sucks a bit, especially with the balancing. I'll see what I can do (but me spare time is super limited, especially now! )

Foederatus

Hi there.
    Im having a lot crashes on loading battle screen.
    In my system.log, at the bottom, i found this:
    [warning] open: data/unit_models/_Generals_and_Captains/Northern_captain_ug1_lod0.mesh is missing
    I've also tried to copy "Northern_captain_lod0.mesh" and rename into "Northern_captain_ug1_lod0.mesh" but it didnt worked, indeed...
    Any possible fix i could try?

As far as I know, everything which is defined by [warning] in the log can be openly ignored, the ones you need to take care of are the [error] strings..

As I said, I cannot work right now on BC, as I do not have it at hand, but I'll try to return on it later on

Foederatus

Hm, interesting.
    I searched "[error]" into the system.log. Theese are the only errors i found (and seems like it was the same error):

14:18:19.814 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods\BellumCrucis7/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 59727, column 11
    Condition parser doesn't recognise this token: I_BattnemyArmyNumberOfUnits
    14:18:19.814 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods\BellumCrucis7/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 59737, column 11
    Condition parser doesn't recognise this token: I_BattnemyArmyNumberOfUnits

Foederatus

Here it is the script:

Trigger Field_Deployed_Remove
    WhenToTest CharacterTurnEnd
    Condition IsGeneral
    and EndedInSettlement
    and RemainingMPPercentage <= 100
    and I_BattnemyArmyNumberOfUnits >= 1
    and Trait Field_Deployed == 1
    Affects Field_Deployed -1 Chance 100

Any idea?

Foederatus

Sorry, I copied the wrong one. Here is the right one:

Trigger Field_Deployed_Add
    WhenToTest CharacterTurnEnd
    Condition IsGeneral
    and not EndedInSettlement
    and RemainingMPPercentage <= 100
    and I_BattnemyArmyNumberOfUnits >= 1
    and Trait Field_Deployed == 0
    Affects Field_Deployed 1 Chance 100

I was thinking, can i just delete that script (maybe using ";")?
    It's not savegame compatible, of course, but i could start a new campain and let you know.

mmh, this should be a "falsepositive" error, which means it does not affect the game stability. Generally, [errors] listed in EDCT are not relevant, but try putting the ";" for the string "and I_BattnemyArmyNumberOfUnits >= 1".

Basically, I think there should be some missing descriptions for the "historic_events" implemented in the new version. I'm really sorry I cannot personally check that atm..