Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 72223242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 - Download link and Translation

Default Re: [DOWNLOAD] BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 - Download link and Translation

Anybody have problems with save files? Im playing with Castilla on 87 turn, and I cant save the current game, and I cant load any previous save game of this campaign.... its really frustating the corruption of the save games. Is there a solution for that?

Dani, I remember your questions in the past.
    Well, as said, if you're using the Enhanced submod with its fully content, leave it aside for now (it needs a last repolishing), or in case you can take part of it for now (e.g. the new buildings, the new units, the new environment textures, some ancillaries and traits, etc.)

In case of save corruption, keep always several of them for different turns, so that you can revert back anytime.

While as regards the download links, I do not have one for google drive atm, but there is another link on Mediafire with all the setup files put together, and not being divided as in the main download page...
    Here the link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/wbaj08...IS_7_SETUP.ZIP

Ah, and in case you stil find difficulties with the installation, here a Youtube link with step-to-step instructions (just ignore the Italian language, but watch the process):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuDHVjnoCE0
    Last edited by rafmc1989; August 10, 2017 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rafmc1989 View Post
    Dani, I remember your questions in the past.
    Well, as said, if you're using the Enhanced submod with its fully content, leave it aside for now (it needs a last repolishing), or in case you can take part of it for now (e.g. the new buildings, the new units, the new environment textures, some ancillaries and traits, etc.)

In case of save corruption, keep always several of them for different turns, so that you can revert back anytime.

While as regards the download links, I do not have one for google drive atm, but there is another link on Mediafire with all the setup files put together, and not being divided as in the main download page...
    Here the link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/wbaj08...IS_7_SETUP.ZIP
    Yes, im using enhanced submod, and i have several files for save game. I'll try to resolve that and if i cant , as you said, i'll leave it aside until the last repolishing is done.
    Thanks!

ok, then, yes there is some little inconsistency left in the scripts which need a last re-editing to make it fully stable...

But, for now, if you can, you may take several contents of it, as the units, buildings, environment, textures, some ancillaries and traits work fine if transported on BC+bugfixer... just a little need to translate ITA-ENG for them...

ok, then, yes there is some little inconsistency left in the scripts which need a last re-editing to make it fully stable...

But, for now, if you can, you may take several contents of it, as the units, buildings, environment, textures, some ancillaries and traits work fine if transported on BC+bugfixer... just a little need to translate ITA-ENG for them...
    Thank you Rafmc! For now i'll leave it aside. Do you know when the last push will be made for this submod to resolve these issues?

Heheh, I hope soon, really!! It's just that I'm really in a messy activity now, being engaged in other projects too, so I cannot find the adequate time and concentration to repolish the Enhanced... But sooner or later, I'll turn back to it and do the last things... As said, if someone has proficiency in modding, you can already take part of its content and release on the unofficial thread (it has been created for this exact purpose, stimulating the community to do their own submods/minimods).

Decanus

Hey rafmc1989, though I'm an italian user, I'll post my questions here and in English, since I think your answers would be valuable to non-Italian users.

I've played Bellum Crucis for about a year and a half - and I'm currently writing a Byzantine AAR on the matter. I've met, however, with a couple AI related problems:

- AI doesn't produce merchants, spies, priests and fleet until a hundred turns or so in the game. Is it so by design, or is it a bug I alone experimented?

- I'm currently at turn +190 and some factions, such as Sicily and the Crusader States, aren't hiring any ship at all. While Jerusalem not doing so doesn't bother me, I feel like Sicily's refusal to hire fleets has truly downplayed their importance - they have never waged "offensive" wars, and since the loss of their African holdings to the Almohads, they've been truly idle. Conflict between the Romans and Sicily was something I quite looked for, but I've been...disappointed on this matter. Sicily's personality is balanced stalin, Jerusalem's is fortified caesar, so I assume their refusal to hire fleets isn't due to their recruitment and building priorities. Could you shed new light on the matter?

- I'm currently at turn +190, and Mongols have been around for the last 60 or so turns, yet they've not accomplished anything, barely sieging Bulgarian-held Saqsin, without assaulting it, and moving up and down the steppes. Is there a way to fix this behaviour, which I've already seen in oll other BC's campaigns?

Most of the things you described were already addressed in the "Enhanced Submod" (which needs a final touch, as said).

As regards the agents, as well, by altering the economics of the AI (boosting their economy) and the recruit_priority_offset and agent_limits I got better results in the Enhanced...
    And navies too, same logic, recruit_offsets, more money and a different repelnishment in the EDB were helpful in this case... as the AI was using them to transport soldiers more often off-shore...

As regards the Mongols, being a horde faction, they take some time to razionalize as it is due (damn retarded AI), but in my playthroughs they conquered Saqsin, Baghdad, Mosul, Derbent in the Caucasus and other cities as well (I changed the movement_point of the armies, always in the Enhanced)...

Cristo, dannazione! Now I'm so ing sorry that I have zero time to address the last things in the Enhanced Submod, but if you can you could already take all the new mechanics and features of the submod, keeping aside the scripting part... Togethet with the music and the new map looking, it already makes a new nice submod for BC!

Decanus

Most of the things you described were already addressed in the "Enhanced Submod" (which needs a final touch, as said).
    Thank you for your quick answer! Unfortunately, I'm way too long into this campaign to restart it with said Submod (I fear it is not save-compatible, isn't it?) though I'll surely use it for my next campaign. Would you be so kind to link me the Italian version?

Of course it requires a new game, you can download it from my ModDB page ("files section") or check the "submods" threads of BC here on TWC..

As said, you can extract everything necessary from it (just the scripts to avoid), the rest is good, and compare the files with the ones of BC, so you can see the differences made.

It's already in ITA, but the new content requires the ENG translation...

Can you do a sum up of what needs to be done in order to properly install the mod?

Come on Skype asap.

ahah, Sigur! Ma dove sei stato finora ahah?? xDxD

Ok gonna track you on skype (but gimme some time, now busy)... and I'll talk with you

My game is crashing sice ive downloaded the english translation.

The Englsih translation works well with 7.0 but causes crashes when installed with Enhanced Submod. So you should choose between playing 7.0 in English or Enhanced in Italian :-)

Yes, until the Enhanced is not translated and finally repolished, it is not supposed to be used fully (but several contents can already be extracted from it and used for the ENG)...

full adaptation of the submod will be when time allows it.

Bantu Chieftain's Avatar Biarchus

Yes, until the Enhanced is not translated and finally repolished, it is not supposed to be used fully (but several contents can already be extracted from it and used for the ENG)...

full adaptation of the submod will be when time allows it.

I found a translation for the sub-mod here on page 24. Is it working?

Anybody knows how to remove the scripts?

Bantu, I saw the ENG adaptation done for the Enhanced, yet I cannot assure whether is fully functional or not... (considering the newer content of the Quickpatch and the last editings dated in January)...

I repeat, the wisest thing for now would be to extract everything from it, apart the scripted/coding parts, and adapt them to BC 7.0 bugfixer, as the ENG texts seem they already translated the newer contents releated to traits/ancillaries/units/buildings/etc...

Hope someone in the meantime can take a look at this adaptation work...

Bantu Chieftain's Avatar Biarchus

For those interested, here is the file for 1 turn recruitment for all units.

https://ufile.io/18sn1

Replace the existing export_descr_unit.txt in your data folder with the one provided in the link.
    Last edited by Bantu Chieftain; August 26, 2017 at 05:18 PM.