Thread: Cultivation

Default Cultivation

I am having a difficult time with the family tree, specifically princesses. I search to the ends of the Europe with spies and diplomats for a fully stacked (Ha!) princess. She has plenty of increase children traits. Then after marriage she drops the bomb and informs the general public that she is in fact barren. Her father is probably toasting to his council and laughing at my family. So after dispatching everyone involved to frozen or desert wastelands for the remainder of their lives, I am left wondering what went wrong this time. But i guess the main problem I am having is this happens with about every princess I snag, and seemingly no way to prevent this issue. Can anyone explain to me why this happens and what I can do minimize this problem? (even my princesses have this problem when i marry them to nobles within my own control.)

To Clarify: Full heart princess with increase children traits --> married--> Good to moderate wife is (blank) traits and decrease children traits. wat do?

Default Re: Cultivation

This disturbing set of circumstances seems to happen in real life as well.
    I think its a conspiracy!
    Honest and truly, I AM Robin Hood!

Marriage is for suckers, buddy. Once you give someone tenure, they stop working, because they can't get fired anymore.

Civis

I stand in awe of the wisdom of the Great K/T

It is even worse than many here think. Long-time TWC members sometimes become inactive or even disappear forever, and it is rumoured that this could be due to marriages taking place in their real lives. So be careful out there, everyone! Staying in front of the PC monitor is as safe as you can play it...