Thread: Help with map

Default Help with map

Hi people.

I need some help with setting the settlement locations on the map if someone would do this for my team we would be very thankful !

I would send over the modfolder and the faction settlement ownership...

That is about it...

Default Re: Help with map

After few hours of modding I managed to figure out how to assign settlements to a faction successfully , but I don't know how to add a garrison.

I would just like to add a normal general/captain , who is not a family member, with some units, that is all...

Default Re: Help with map

Hello. The Generals or Captains are added in ...\data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign\descr_strat.txt file. For example, in the faction of Carthage:

Code:
    character    Danel, named character, age 24, , x 95, y 47 
    traits GoodCommander 1 , GoodDefender 1 
    ancillaries merchant
    army
    unit        carthaginian general's cavalry early                exp 1 armour 0 weapon_lvl 0
    unit        carthaginian cavalry                exp 0 armour 0 weapon_lvl 0
    unit        carthaginian elephant forest                exp 0 armour 0 weapon_lvl 0
    unit        carthaginian infantry                exp 0 armour 0 weapon_lvl 0
    Or
    Code:
    character    Danel, general, age 24, , x 95, y 47 

army
    unit        carthaginian cavalry                exp 0 armour 0 weapon_lvl 0
    You can view the names of each faction in ...\data\descr_names.txt file