Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Wikang Filipino (Filipino)

gaius_caesar's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: Filipino o ang pinakamagandag lingwahe dito sa TWC dahil wala nito makakaintindi

maligayang araw ng mga patay! now as of 0100AM we are heading of to the cemeteries!

wait.. what? sa sementeryo kami matutulog? no!!

Erwin Rommel's Avatar EYE-PATCH FETISH

Default Re: Filipino o ang pinakamagandag lingwahe dito sa TWC dahil wala nito makakaintindi

Mabuti yan! Kami mga in the next couple of hours.

(Its clickable by the way....An S2 overhaul mod.)

Seriously. Click it. Its the only overhaul mod that's overhauling enough to bring out NEW clans
    Masaie. Retainer of Akaie|AntonIII

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...93#post3945493

come help the Spanish Empire... vote 2 for Spain -2 for Portugal daily... pleaseee

MuttonChops's Avatar Praepositus

Kamusta, hindi Ko na man alaman na meron palang manga Flip dito!!

(Pasensia nga ang Tagalog ko "a bit rusty", I wasn't born in Philippines!!)

Quote Originally Posted by MuttonChops View Post
    Kamusta, hindi Ko na man alaman na meron palang manga Flip dito!!

(Pasensia nga ang Tagalog ko "a bit rusty", I wasn't born in Philippines!!)
    Ok lang yan pare! Besides, most of the time, nag ta-taglish nalang eh? Di ba?

Seriously. Click it. Its the only overhaul mod that's overhauling enough to bring out NEW clans

LOL, Expert ako sa Taglish......merong akong question?
    Next Summer, pupunta ako sa Philippinas, Merong bakayong advice kung saan ako pwedeng pumunta.....Alam ko hindi ako pupunta sa Mindanoa baka ma Kidnapp pa ako!!!,Baka pumunta ako sa Laguna at saka sa Baquio City........ BACK TO THE FATHERLAND!!!!

Money is not an issue!!!!!

Hmmmm Lambanog and letche flan..... Delicious (Mouth begins to foam)
    Last edited by MuttonChops; November 16, 2008 at 10:42 AM.

Palawan. kung dusto mong yung "unspoilt" then theres Boracay. OH and Mindano is pretty much an exxageration that the minute you step into Davao its like friggin Mogadishu '93. Actully most of the violence there is pretty much isolated to some damn little islands and a couple or so villages an towns in Zamboanga. Not the whole part of Mindanao, I'm sure.

hello dear subjects of the Empire. Stop speaking English now. Its the language of the evil Protestants. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by madrileņo View Post
    hello dear subjects of the Empire. Stop speaking English now. Its the language of the evil Protestants. LOL
    Ano Bayan!! Evil Protestant? Diba na sa 21st century na tayo?

Sa tingin ko pinakita yata ang Palawan sa Amazing Race 5? (LOL)
    Last edited by MuttonChops; November 25, 2008 at 08:25 PM.

Ano Bayan!! Evil Protestant? Diba na sa 21st century na tayo?
    speak English or Spanish please I dont understand filipino

Sure, I can speak English for you!

I was just referring to your joke about the protestants as a tad bit Medieval(Don't worry I know it was a joke!!) and I was also talking about an area in Philippines called "Palawan" and the fact that it was shown in Amazing Race.

A question madrileņo, why are you observing the Filipino thread, are you and your fellow Spanish Conquistador Buddies, planning on invading our thread and making it a Spanish Language colony!!!! LOL!!

Be warned we will put up a rebellion...but we do have the same Religion....so I dunno...I'll have to consult to "Katipunan"
    Last edited by MuttonChops; November 25, 2008 at 08:35 PM.

Sure, I can speak English for you!

I was just referring to your joke about the protestants as a tad bit Medieval(Don't worry I know it was a joke!!) and I was also talking about an area in Philippines called "Palawan" and the fact that it was shown in Amazing Race.

A question madrileņo, why are you observing the Filipino thread, are you and your fellow Spanish Conquistador Buddies, planning on invading our thread and making it a Spanish Language colony!!!! LOL!!

Be warned we will put up a rebellion...but we do have the same Religion....so I dunno...I'll have to consult to "Katipunan"
    the katipuneros are ready to die and defend the fatherland again!

Happy christmas mga kababayaN!

Filipinos assemble!!!111

Kamusta na kayo mga kababayan?

*stumbles around the corner holding a chicharon*

Oh hi guys, musta? Chicharon?

Praepositus

Since I'm a Filipino, just decided to come here, waiting for this to come back alive. Excuse for my poor Tagalog... because I just started learning it since I hadn't the chance while in the Philippines...

so... hello at kumusta ka

edit: oh, and being while I'm here, I might as well learn more Tagalog, so salamat kung magtulong mo akin (<is this correct? lol, probably not)
    Last edited by Amaz; October 29, 2009 at 04:40 PM.

Binshuy's Avatar Vicarius

hello mga kwangol hahaha nakaktawa posts nio LOL hahahahahahhaah
    btw Filipino Protestant ako RAWR!
    Last edited by Binshuy; December 14, 2009 at 07:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stavroforos View Post
    I think Lady Gaga is awesome.

I'm a Filipino and a fake Communist (Take a look at my sig)
    Last edited by Jan III Sobieski; December 29, 2009 at 09:08 PM.

blackwatersix's Avatar Biarchus

haha, mga kabayan! Sana naman mabuhay ang filipino thread dito.. hahaha! Happy New Year!

Napansin ko lang na pede pala tayo magmura at kung anu-ano pang paglabag ng kondisyon sa paggamit ng site na ito dahil walang moderator na pinoy. basta walang laglagan ah!
    Makibaka para sa Pambansang Demokrasya na may Sosyalistang Perspektiba!SERVE THE PEOPLE.

Quote Originally Posted by blackwatersix View Post
    Napansin ko lang na pede pala tayo magmura at kung anu-ano pang paglabag ng kondisyon sa paggamit ng site na ito dahil walang moderator na pinoy. basta walang laglagan ah!

PUTANG INA!! PUTANG INA!!