View Poll Results: Which team do you support?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arsenal

10 23.81%
  • Aston Villa

0 0%
  • Bournemouth

0 0%
  • Chelsea

6 14.29%
  • Crystal Palace

2 4.76%
  • Everton

0 0%
  • Leicester

3 7.14%
  • Liverpool

8 19.05%
  • Manchester City

2 4.76%
  • Manchester Utd

5 11.90%
  • Newcastle

3 7.14%
  • Norwich

0 0%
  • Southampton

1 2.38%
  • Stoke

0 0%
  • Sunderland

0 0%
  • Swansea

0 0%
  • Tottenham Hotspurs

1 2.38%
  • Watford

0 0%
  • West Bromwich Albion

0 0%
  • West Ham Utd

1 2.38%
Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015/16 English Premier League

Gallus's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: 2015/16 English Premier League

Quote Originally Posted by Petrucci View Post
    I don't expect Mou will be sacked. But I do expect some radical changes. I still hope we can contend the title but there is no room for mistakes. I watched Hazard against Bosnia he was amazing. Didn't watch game against Cyprus but I heard he scored so he couldn't be that bad. But he haven't showed basically anything last 5 games. His game need big boost. Fabregas continues to suck , I would give him few games on bench to rethink about his role in the team. Beside punch on some Everton player face, Costa was unseen. Even Falcao had more chances then him. I would consider giving Remy and Falcao priority over him. Ivanovic is my country mate and I adore him but he is being in terrible shape those 5 matches. Begovic was great tonight but he couldn't stop storm alone.
    What changes though? Oscar starting over Fabregas, Falcao over Costa and that new LB starting over Ivanović are obvious changes but that won't solve everything. Chelsea look uninspired going forward and have the worst defense in the league right now. 3 changes in the starting lineup won't transform them into champions.

Dude with the Food's Avatar Campidoctor

Ed Woodward is a genius. Schweinsteiger is looking dominant in midfield and if Martial is already making someone like Skrtel look clueless then I have high hopes for the future. Blind deserved MotM but I'll give Benteke full credit for the goal.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    I am me. You are not me. You are you. If I was you, I wouldn't be me.
    If you were me, I'd be sad.But I wouldn't then be me because you'd be me so you wouldn't be me because I wasn't me because you were me but you couldn't be because I'd be a different me. I'd rather be any kind of bird (apart from a goose) than be you because to be you I'd have to not be me which I couldn't do unless someone else was me but then they would be you aswell so there would still be no me. They would be you because I was you so to restore balance you would have to be me and them meaning all three of us would become one continously the same. That would be very bad.

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

It was quite comical the way the Utd fans reacted to Martial's goal. They've obviously been starved of quality for so long. Truth is, he got a bit lucky but finished it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallus View Post
    What changes though? Oscar starting over Fabregas, Falcao over Costa and that new LB starting over Ivanović are obvious changes but that won't solve everything. Chelsea look uninspired going forward and have the worst defense in the league right now. 3 changes in the starting lineup won't transform them into champions.
    Agree but we have to start with something. Commentator said this is worst Chelsea start since 1988.

I think starved is a little bit too far. Fergie didn't leave an easy job for anyone and Van Gaal has stabilised the club well. If Martial can score a couple more and Memphis gets going then I can see a good season for us.
    If you were me, I'd be sad.But I wouldn't then be me because you'd be me so you wouldn't be me because I wasn't me because you were me but you couldn't be because I'd be a different me. I'd rather be any kind of bird (apart from a goose) than be you because to be you I'd have to not be me which I couldn't do unless someone else was me but then they would be you aswell so there would still be no me. They would be you because I was you so to restore balance you would have to be me and them meaning all three of us would become one continously the same. That would be very bad.

Leicester Villa ,what a game! Leicester on fire.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dude with the Food View Post
    I think starved is a little bit too far.
    Fellaini as a striker. Far cry from the quality Utd fans have been used too.

ccllnply's Avatar Tribunus

Quote Originally Posted by Halie Satanus View Post
    Truth is, he got a bit lucky but finished it well.
    Isn't that just what every top goal scorer does?

Quote Originally Posted by Halie Satanus View Post
    Fellaini as a striker. Far cry from the quality Utd fans have been used too.
    Touché.

Newcastle was terrible tonight.

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Petrucci View Post
    Newcastle was terrible tonight.
    and we were not bad, still just as well for you guys or you would have been in the bottom three....suppose that makes your game against the Geordies in a few weeks a 6 pointer, a relegation 6 pointer

Super Slav's revolution continues, and many thanks for Moses
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Yup things are messy on the bottom. With all players Newcastle bought this summer I didn't expect to see them preform so bad. Attack is being absolutely absabysmal , especially with Mitrovic out. The most offensive player in that game was Janmat! Wijnaldum unseen pretty much since first game week and his debut goal.

Ybbon's Avatar The Way of the Buffalo
    spy of the council

Arsene's new striker revealed.... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...a-striker.html

that red card was needless, now it'll be really embarrassing if Chelsea don't take the 3 points. Costa is so dirty

Mary The Quene's Avatar Praeses

Lol at the Gunners. Costa is such a dirty player...
    Veritas Temporis Filia

Hazard finally scored 50th goal. Although Chambers helped a lot. I don't like Costa's behavior but it's Gabriel who is solely to blame for red card. Really stupid one. Cazorla red card was deserved ,two bad fouls. Bit lucky situation for us, first red card. Costa didn't do much in game ,but playing against 10 players certainly helped. For sure this game will be remebered by two red cards but I think Chelsea aproached game in different manner then other 5 PL games. Begovic didn't have much job ,but he did save one good ball at the very end. Ivanovic was amazing, he really kept Sanchez in pocket, Zouma and Cahill did quite well , and had only one major mistake, where Sanchez had oppotunity to shot at goal but fortunetly was in bad position. Matic played good, Fabregas assisted to Zouma and latter scored , good work by both of them. Pedro had one amazing chance in first half but second touch was bad and Cech reacted properly as expected. Oscar was excellent IMO. Three or 4 good tackles, clearances, couple chances created ,way to go for sure. Hazard underpreformed once again IMO. He was okeyish for normal players standard but for his standard he had to do more. I hope this goal will help help him gain more confidence. Costa,well didn't do anything in particular ,but still his "contribution" in sending off Gabriel for sure helped team a lot. Ramires and Remy didn't do much. Still I am very happy with team performance and 3 points won over rivals.

Ybbon's Avatar The Way of the Buffalo
    spy of the council

I will have to watch MotD tonight for replays but from what I saw, Dirty Bastard Costa should not have been on the field anyway. After the initial fracas, Costa then stood right behind Gabriel so did he stand on him because he had nowhere to go or was there a deliberate kick? I missed it, the replays I saw (only a couple), Gabriel had nowhere to go anyway. Costa should have been red carded in the fist place for putting his hand in Koscielny's face 3 times. He is definitely one of those players who is only liked by his own team's fans.

The real problem is that Wenger gets wound up by Mourinho every time - Jose only needs to smile oddly and it will set him off - and that then permeates the whole team.

Blog Entries

I didn't see a reply where you actually see the contact between Gabriel and Costa, seem impossible these days but I think the cameras missed it. That Costa was still on the pitch was just wrong, he should have been given a red for the foul on Kos and another for continuing the row with Gabriel. reasoning being he blatantly fouled Kos and was as guilty in the initial row with Gabriel.

What bugged me more was the lack of input from the rest of the Arsenal payers. 20 years ago Costa would have been surrounded, the player most involved (Gabriel) would have been pushed away by his team mates and the captain would have been talking to the ref about the initial foul. These days the rest of the Arsenal players just wander around not getting involved.

After that it was a poor game, which was a shame as up until then it had been a real cat and mouse match.

The Cazorla sending off was BS as well, no way did he deserve a yellow for that tackle on Fabregas, any decent ref would have just given a free kick and got on with the game.

There's a serious lack of muscle/height/balls in this Arsenal team. At least Gabriel has something about him.
    Last edited by Halie Satanus; September 19, 2015 at 01:15 PM.

Riverknight's Avatar Last of the Romans

Costa just trolled the F.A.

Also I just heard that Henderson is out for two months; that is a massive blow for Liverpool, hopefully he can come back sooner. I am still so upset about Luke Shaw though, life is so unfair.