Thread: is it a buggy install ?

colonel klinck's Avatar Libertus

Default is it a buggy install ?

Hello,

Due to fully reinitialisation of my PC I had to reinstall two times RTW2 and DEI (first time I reinstall it in french...).
    So now I've just begun a new great campaign with Roman faction. At the beginning, a man as advisor appears and says : "You are at war with the etruscan league..." though etruscans are not there at all as I fully control the italian peninsula...
    After having closed this advisor another one appeared. This time a woman one. And now it seems that DEI works fine but I don't dare going further in game as I think this is not normal.
    Do I have a buggy install with some vanilla/DEI mix wich will give me a crappy game or is it normal as I don't remember how DEI roman great campaign begins ?

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: is it a buggy install ?

It shouldnt say that you are at war with the Etruscan league but that you have defeated them or something like that.
    Whether or not its due to a faulty install, I cannot say. But it does sound like something went wrong or got mixed in the process.
    You could try a fresh install again or perhaps you can just delete the data folder, and then verify your game files through steam, which should re-install all the deleted packs in the data folder.