Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Default Re: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING UNUSUAL BATTLE ,TAKING A CLOSE LOOK AT THE "NEW" 31K ROMAN ARMIES.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 660 ,this is an immersive battle ,during this battle we will have a look at the new 31k Roman armies ,for years the standard 31k Roman army was 14 infantry and 6 cavalry ,well the new 31k Roman army is 8 Infantry ,6 Archers ,6 maxed cavalry ,see what you think of this new 31k Roman army ,you will see some massive cavalry hits in this battle ,some good team work to ,also some good tactical moves to ,towards the end of the battle you will see some "unusual" team work !! ,you will see what i mean when you watch this battle ,this is a 3 BH plus one...Versus 4 non BH members battle ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like or a thumbs up if you enjoy this battle ,its always nice read your thoughts on our battles.

TACTICS AND STRATEGY....PLUS DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle ,is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

THE PARTICIPANTS..
    GOD ,LUKE ,CHUCKY ,GYULAY....V....MARK ANTONY ,XERITH ,BH MANTU ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

Last edited by spart_commander; June 25, 2022 at 05:42 AM.

AN ASSAULT ON THE THRACIAN FOOTHILLS MAP (a forgotten and never used battle map)

HI ALL
    Here is BH battle 661 ,this is an intense and exciting battle fought on an old battle map....QUESTION...do you ever get bored of fighting on the same flat featureless boring maps ? ,lol i do so over the last few months i have been rediscovering and resurrecting old RTW battle maps that we used to fight on years ago ,most of these old maps are hilly BUT the ones i host on are fair to both teams , this map has two main hills side by side ,this map also has a lot of dips in it and ups and downs to ,so when you look at this map you will see its a very tactical and strategic map ,during this battle you will see one of our allies lose all his infantry ,can we recover or is that the end ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle fought on a "different" map ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

As you watch this battle ,is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BH FIRSTPRIME ,BH CRYPTO ,BH LANDO ,BH DEMON....V....GOTW ROMEX ,LUKE ,BH EARTH ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

Last edited by spart_commander; June 29, 2022 at 04:33 AM.

AN EXCITING BATTLE ,DURING THIS BATTLE SEE IF OUR TEAM BATTLE PLAN TO COMBAT THE ENEMY GREEK CITIES ARMY WORKS....OR IS IT A FAIL ?.

HI ALL
    This is Brotherhood battle 662 ,this is an intense and immersive battle ,during this battle you will see if our team battle plan works against the enemy team ,or if its a fail !! ,team battle plans very often go wrong and you as a team have to reset ,will this happen in this battle ,i guess we will have to see ,have a look at both teams and see if you think either team has a faction advantage ,during this battle there are some "MASSIVE" cavalry hits ,and some great tactical moves to ,but the main reason i wanted to show you this battle is to explain our teams battle plan and to see if it works ,i hope you enjoy this battle please leave a comment if you like or a thumbs up if you enjoyed it ,its always nice reading your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; July 02, 2022 at 05:14 AM.

A CAUSIONARY SAD TALE OF "OVER CONFIDENCE" "ISOLATION" and "NO BATTLEFIELD AWARENESS" ,AND THE KNOCK ON EFFECT TO THE TEAM.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 663 ,this is an interesting battle with a tale to tell ,during this battle you will see some massive cavalry hits ,AND at the beginning of the battle see which team you think has faction advantage ,this is an exciting and intense battle ,after an early set back can the team turn things around ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i would be very interested in your thoughts on this battle ,as this is an unusual battle ,i hope you enjoy this battle please leave a comment as i said it would be VERY interesting to see what you think of this battle ,if you enjoyed this battle please give us a thumbs up.

Last edited by spart_commander; July 06, 2022 at 04:48 AM.

AN INTENSE BATTLE ,BUT COULD THERE HAVE BEEN BETTER COMMUNICATION AND A LITTLE LESS AGGRESSION IN THIS BATTLE ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 664 ,this is an exciting battle ,during this battle you will see massive cavalry hits ,and some "magnificent" holding against massive odds ,ALSO i would be interested in your opinions and thoughts on this battle especially about communication and maybe over aggressive tactics ? ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave your thoughts in the comments about this battle .

THE PARTICIPANTS...
    BH BARCLAYMAN ,BH DEMON ,BH GET JACKED ,LOTUS....V....BH JGP ,BH LANDO ,BH MANTU ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

Last edited by spart_commander; July 09, 2022 at 04:58 AM.

AN EXCITING AND FAST MOVING BATTLE ,DURING THIS BATTLE AFTER A FIERCE FIGHT OUR RIGHT FLANK IS BROKEN, WILL THEY ROLL US UP FROM RIGHT TO LEFT ? .

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 665 ,this is an intense and exciting immersive battle ,during this battle you will see our Gaul allies archers get hit by well upgraded cavalry who do you think will come out of that best ? ,our right flank is broken ,the enemy team start to roll us up from right to left ,but can we hold ? ,during this battle you will see some massive cavalry hits ,our team consists of 3 Roman armies and Gaul....V....3 Roman Armies and Greek Cities ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like or a thumbs up if you enjoyed the battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

CALLING ALL EX RTW PLAYERS.
    Just to say as you can see we still have great battles on RTW ,so if you fancy dusting off your old RTW armies and leading them back onto the old battlefields of RTW ,it would be nice to see you ,the most active nights on RTW these days are Friday Saturday and Sunday nights....(or if you have never played RTW before but like to watch our battles why not come onto RTW and give it a try ,who knows you may well see yourself on one of these BH YouTube battles )

Last edited by spart_commander; July 13, 2022 at 04:59 AM.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING BATTLE ,WITH A "SPECTACULAR" CHARIOT ATTACK THROWN IN ,FOUGHT ON A OLD FORGOTTEN RTW BATTLE MAP.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 666 ,this is a fast moving interesting battle ,during this battle you will see a spectacular chariot attack which i hope you will enjoy, but will it prove decisive ? ,and some good tactical moves to ,this battle features...Pontus ,Macedon 2 Roman armies....V....Greek Cities ,Germania 2 Roman armies ,i think fighting on flat featureless maps all the time gets a bit boring ? ,so i like to discover old forgotten battle maps ,and this battle is fought on an old forgotten battle map as you will see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle .

Last edited by spart_commander; July 16, 2022 at 05:15 AM.

A BATTLE PLAN THAT COMES TOGETHER ,DECEPTION TACTICS EMPLOYED ,AND A SMASH AND CRASH MOMENT THAT I THINK YOU WILL ENJOY.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 667 ,this is an exciting and intense battle ,during this battle you will see some deceptive movements designed to fool the enemy ,i think this is an unusual battle as its nice to see a team plan come together ,during this battle you will see some massive cavalry hits ,and a "Smash and crash" moment to !!! ,which i think you will like ,i hope you enjoy this unusual battle ,please leave a comment if you enjoy it or a thumbs up its always nice getting some feed back on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; July 20, 2022 at 06:57 AM.

AN "EPIC" AND "CLASSIC" 4V4 CLOSE BATTLE ,THROW IN A SPECTACULATER CHARIOT ATTACK ,AND I THINK THERE IS SOMETHING FOR ALL TO ENJOY.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 668 ,this is an exciting and intense close battle ,during the course of this battle you will see a massive chariot attack that could be battle changing ,there are some really attacking moves in this battle ,some "Old School" armies and tactics but are they out of date ? ,our right flank is broken can the enemy roll us up from right to left ,there are some massive cavalry hits in this battle ,we have "TWELVE" cavalry in our team ,the enemy have "TWENTY THREE" cavalry/chariots ,a massive advantage to the enemy including 12 maximum upgraded Praetorian cavalry ,but who will prevail in this fast moving explosive battle ? .i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE PARTICIPANTS..
    LUKE ,IOW SCIPPY ,TITANS DEMON ,BH MANTU....V....BH CRYPTO ,BH POMPEY ,BH EARTH ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

Last edited by spart_commander; July 23, 2022 at 04:56 AM.

AN EXCITING AND IMMERSIVE BATTLE FOUGHT ON A OLD FORGOTTEN RTW BATTLE MAP ,THE "THRACIAN FOOT HILLS" MAP .

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 669 ,this is an intense fast moving battle fought on i guess a never used map that no other players host on any more , this map used to be played on a lot many years ago ,when you look at this map it is a tactical and strategic map ,there are two hills in this battle that are very important as you will see ,our team consists of 3 Roman armies and Macedon....V....2 Roman armies ,Carthage ,and Greek Cities , do you think either team has a faction advantage here ? ,what surprised me was that 2 players refused to play on any different maps they will only play on the flat featureless maps , so last Saturday i hosted on the Thracian foot Hills map they refused to join so i had to rehost on a flat boring map !!! ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you enjoy the battle ,or a thumbs up ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; July 27, 2022 at 05:12 AM.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING 4V4 BATTLE ,DURING THIS BATTLE TWO OF US LOSE ALL OUR INFANTRY ,IS THIS THE END OR CAN THE TEAM TURN THINGS AROUND ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 670 ,this is a fast moving immersive battle ,with MASSIVE cavalry attacks ,this is an unusual battle as our team has TWO Carthage armies in it ,how often do you see two Carthage armies in one team ? ,there are some interesting army builds in this game ,and some interesting battle formations to ,there are some really aggressive attacking moves and some great team work to ,two of us lose all our infantry is the battle over ? ,or can our team mates turn things around ? ,i guess we will have to see , THE FACTIONS ....Two Roman Armies ,Macedon and Greek Cities....V....Two Roman armies ,Two Carthage armies ,who do you think has faction advantage ,or is it pretty even ? ,please leave your thoughts in the comments ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment of a thumbs up if you enjoyed the battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles .

QUESTION....WHICH FACTION DO YOU PREFER TO USE TO COUNTER THE GREEK CITIES FACTION ?.

Last edited by spart_commander; July 30, 2022 at 05:23 AM.

AN EPIC AND CLASSIC BATTLE ,HIGHLIGHTING AN "OLD SCHOOL" MORAL BASED INFANTRY FORMATION ,CAN A VERY OLD BATTLE FORMATION STILL HOLD WELL ON THE MODERN 2022 RTW BATTLEFIELD ?.

HI ALL
    Here is BH battle 671 ,this is an intense and exciting battle ,during this battle after a fierce fight our right flank is broken ,will the enemy roll us up from right to left ? ,i guess we will have to see ,there are some really aggressive attacks in this battle ,some really good team work to ,one of our team takes one for the team ,also can a very old infantry battle formation that is moral based hold its own on the modern 2022 battlefield ? or is it out of date and been superseded by modern battle formations ? ,it should be interesting to see , i hope you enjoy this unusual battle ,please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read what you think about our battles .

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Last edited by spart_commander; August 03, 2022 at 05:02 AM.

AN INTENSE AND FAST MOVING BATTLE ,DURING THIS BATTLE THERE WILL BE TWO TACTICAL MOVEMENT QUESTIONS FOR YOU TO ANSWER TO SEE WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE DONE IF YOU WERE THE GENERALS LEADING THOSE ARMIES.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 672 ,this is an intense battle with massive attacks ,and incredible holding against massive attacks ,during this battle there is a critical moment and it would be interesting to see your answers to the two tactical movement questions ,see what you would have done if you had been the two Generals involved ,please leave your thoughts about this in the comments ,there are some great tactical moves in this battle ,and some good micro management to ,THE FACTIONS....Two Roman Armies Greek Cities and Germania....V....Two Roman Armies Dacia and Macedon ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

A MESSAGE TO ALL EX-RTW PLAYERS.
    Just to say as you can see every week we still have great battles on RTW ,so if you fancied dusting off your old armies and leading those armies on the old battlefields of RTW it would be good to see you ,we play on Friday Saturday and Sunday nights these days ,so if you fancy reliving the glory days of RTW ,it would be good to see you.

Last edited by spart_commander; August 06, 2022 at 05:03 AM.

AN EXCITING AND FAST MOVING BATTLE ,WITH SOME REALLY GREAT ATTACKING MOVES AND SOME GREAT DEFENSE TO.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 673 ,this is an intense and immersive battle ,during this battle you will see some great team work ,and some great tactical moves to ,THE FACTIONS...3 Roman Armies and Macedon....V....2 Roman Armies, Greek Cities and Germania ,do you think either team has faction advantage ? ,there is a Archer war at the beginning of the battle ,with a good "old school" Archer tactic ,i hope you enjoy this interesting battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Just to say as you can see every week we still have great battles on RTW ,so if you fancy dusting off your old armies and leading your troops once again onto the old battlefields of RTW, it would be good to see you ,we play on Friday Saturday and Sunday nights these days ,so if you fancy reliving the glory days of RTW ,it would be good to see you.

Last edited by spart_commander; August 10, 2022 at 05:31 AM.

AN ABSULUTE EPIC CLASSIC UNUSUAL BATTLE ,UNUSUAL BECAUSE WE HAVE AN ALL BROTHERHOOD TEAM ,VERSUS A NON BROTHERHOODD TEAM (including 3 clan members)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 674 ,this is an exciting and fast moving battle ,and a VERY unusual battle because how many times these days do we see 4 Brotherhood members in one team, and 4 non Brotherhood players in the other team ,including 3 clan members ? ,this is very rare ,i don't use the words "EPIC" and "CLASSIC" lightly, and i really believe this battle are both these things ,and i hope after you have watched this battle you will agree , sometimes a battle comes along that is a special battle and i think this is such a battle ,i hope you would agree ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this unusual battle.

THE TEAMS...
    GOTW ROMEX ,GOTW BIGGUS ,IOW ZALMOXIS ,LUKE....V....BH MANTU ,BH POMPEY ,BH BARCLAYMAN ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

Just to say as you can see every week we still have great battles on RTW ,so if you fancy dusting off your old armies and leading your troops once again onto the old battlefields of RTW, it would be good to see you ,we play on Friday Saturday and Sunday nights these days ,so if you fancy reliving the glory days of RTW ,it would be good to see you.

Last edited by spart_commander; August 13, 2022 at 05:04 AM.

A VERY UNUSUAL INTENSE BATTLE ,UNUSUAL BECAUSE THIS IS A 4V4 BROTHERHOOD TEAM VERSUS A NON BH TEAM(which is very rare these days).

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 675 ,i wanted to show this battle as unfortunately the RTW multiplayer player base is so small now it is very rare these days to get a Brotherhood team to fight a non BH team ,PLUS the enemy team have 3 clans men and luke who is a good player ,so this is an unusual battle ,of course many years ago when there were loads of clans on RTW we used to have a lot of BH versus games ,and we really enjoyed them i think a BH versus game puts an "edge" on the game ,during this battle you will see the enemy aggressively attacking our right flank ,will our right hold or will it break and the enemy troops roll us up from right to left ? ,i guess we will have to see ,this battle has some great battle tactics and movements ,there are some unusual factions in this battle to.

THE TEAMS AND FACTIONS....
    GOTW Romex (Macedon) ,GOTW Biggus (Scipii) ,ARM HMS Artibella (Dacia) ,Luke (Julii)....V....BH Pompey(Brutii) ,BH Barclayman (Carthage) ,BH Mantu (Scythia) ,BH Spartan Commander (SPQR).

I hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed the battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; August 17, 2022 at 05:28 AM.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING FAST MOVING BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 676 ,this is an epic battle with some massive cavalry and infantry hits ,during this battle you will see our left flank get broken TWICE !! ,will the enemy roll us up from left to right ,i guess we will have to see ,there are some really aggressive attacking moves in this battle ,the enemy team have 24 cavalry units ,we have 17 cavalry ,will that 7 cavalry unit advantage prove decisive ? ,ALSO our team have so many archers lol its like a CWB team instead of a 31k team !! ,the enemy have more infantry than us to so i guess this should be a quick battle ,i hope you enjoy this battle please leave a comment if you like or a thumbs up if you enjoyed the battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE TEAMS...
    BH CRYPTO ,BH SPEARMAN ,BH POMPEY ,BH AURELIUS....V....BH MADKING ,BH BH MANTU ,BH BARCLAYMAN ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

Last edited by spart_commander; August 20, 2022 at 05:39 AM.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING 4V4 CLOSE BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 677 ,this is an "Epic" and "immersive" 4v4 close battle ,this is a very diverse battle to ,during the course of this battle i lose nearly all my infantry and cavalry ,will this cost us the battle ,or can the team turn things around ? ,i guess we will have to see ,this battle is fought on a custom map that slopes down ,the slope/hill could make a difference in this battle ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like or a thumbs up if you enjoyed the battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE TEAMS AND FACTION...
    BH Pompey (Germania) ,BH Crypto (Julii) ,BH Aurelius (Greek Cities) ,Luke (Macedon)....V....BH Mantu (Scipii) ,BH Lando (SPQR) ,BH Get Jacked (Pontus) ,BH Spartan Commander (Scipi
    i)

DO YOU THINK EITHER TEAM HAS A FACTION ADVANTAGE ?.

Last edited by spart_commander; August 24, 2022 at 05:13 AM.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING BATTLE ,CAN YOU ANSWER THE MACEDON CAVALRY ATTACK QUESTION ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 678,this is a fast moving battle with some massive cavalry attacks , and some well aimed precision cavalry hits to ,some great tactical moves to ,during the course of this battle you will see our right flank after a terrific fight get broken ,will the enemy team roll us up from right to left ? ,i guess we will have to see ,the enemy team are very aggressive in this battle as you will see ,ALSO during the course of this battle the Macedon general has to decide where he is going to attack with his Companion cavalry ,can you guess which target he decides to attack ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you liked this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE TEAMS AND FACTIONS...
    BH Crypto (Greek Cities) ,BH Spearman (Julii) ,BH Barclayman (Carthage) ,BH Lando (SPQR)....V....BH Mantu (Macedon) ,BH Uther (Scipii) ,BH Pompey (Brutii) ,BH Spartan Commander (Scipii)

Last edited by spart_commander; August 27, 2022 at 05:06 AM.

AN EXCITING AND TOUGH BATTLE ,SHOW CASING A VERY "OLD SCHOOL" AND "OLD FASHIONED" MORAL BASED INFANTRY BATTLE FORMATION ,HOW WILL IT PERFORM ON THE MODERN 2022 RTW BATTLEFIELD ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 679 ,this is a fast moving and intense battle ,during this battle i wanted to show case a very old moral based infantry formation from maybe 14 years ago ,i wanted to see how well it would perform on the modern RTW battlefield against modern players ,this old infantry battle formation is put under severe massive pressure from the enemy team almost like they are trying to destroy my army ,will this ancient infantry battle formation hold or will it crack ? ,i guess we will have to see ,we also have Egypt in our team fighting on a non desert map so no bonuses for the Egyptian troops , some people call it a "lesser" 31k faction ,i hope you enjoy this unusual and intense battle, please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you liked this battle.

THE TEAMS AND FACTIONS..
    BH Crypto (Pontus) ,BH Barclayman (Carthage) ,BH Spear man (Julii) ,BH JGP (SPQR)....V....BH Madking (Brutii) ,BH Aurelius (Greek Cities) ,BH Mantu (Egypt) ,BH Spartan Commander (Scipii)

ANY EX-RTW PLAYERS THAT ENJOY WATCHING OUR RTW BATTLES EVERY WEEK ?.

Last edited by spart_commander; August 31, 2022 at 05:09 AM.