Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21718192021222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Default Re: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

OUR 680th BROTHERHOOD YOUTUBE BATTLE ,FOR OUR 680th WE WANTED TO FIND A SPECIAL BATTLE ,WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 680 ,this is an intense and exciting battle ,at the beginning of this battle on our right flank the enemy general makes a mistake as you will see ,ALSO at a later stage of the battle our right flank is broken ,and the enemy start to roll us up from right to left ,and with the Spartans involved in rolling us up from right to left will this mean the end with our team ? ,at one stage i am being attacked at the front by 3 Berserkers ,3 Chosen axe men and a night raider unit...AS i am being rolled up from right to left by Spartans and enemy Julii units !!! ,a lot of aggressive moves in this battle and some massive cavalry hits to ,we hope this is a good battle for our 680th battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed the battle.

THE TEAMS AND FACTIONS...
    BH CRYPTO (Germania) ,BH POMPEY (Greek Cities) ,BH BARCLAYMAN (Brutii) ,BH UTHER (Julii)....V....BH MANTU (Macedon) ,BH AURELIUS (Scipii) ,BH SKEMA (Scipii) ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER (SPQR).

TACTICS AND STRATEGY....PLUS DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

ANY EX-RTW PLAYERS THAT ENJOY WATCHING OUR RTW BATTLES EVERY WEEK ?.
    Just to say as you can see every week we still have great battles on RTW ,so if you fancy dusting off your old armies and leading your troops once again onto the old battlefields of RTW, it would be good to see you ,we play on Friday Saturday and Sunday nights these days ,so if you fancy reliving the glory days of RTW ,it would be good to see you.

Last edited by spart_commander; September 03, 2022 at 05:40 AM.

AN INTENSE BATTLE ,HIGHLIGHTING AN "OLD SCHOOL UNIT" AND "OLD SCHOOL TACTICS" THAT GENUINLEY TAKES ME BACK 15 ,16,17 YEARS AGO WHEN THESE TACTICS AND THIS UNIT WERE WIDELY USED .

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 681 ,this is an exciting and unusual battle featuring some VERY old school tactics involving a unit you rarely see on the modern 2022 RTW battlefield ,BUT can an old school unit and old school old fashioned tactics still be effective on the modern 2022 RTW battlefield ? ,i guess we will have to see ,lol unfortunately for me these old tactics are played mostly against me !!! ,ALSO the enemy team have a big advantage in a certain unit as you will see ,this could prove pivotal to the out come of the battle ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you have enjoyed the battle ,its always nice to read your comments and thoughts on our battles.

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

Just to say as you can see every week we still have great battles on RTW ,so if you fancy dusting off your old armies and leading your troops once again onto the old battlefields of RTW, it would be good to see you ,we play on Friday Saturday and Sunday nights these days ,so if you fancy reliving the glory days of RTW ,it would be good to see you.

THE TEAMS AND FACTIONS....
    BH Pompey (Brutii) ,BH Crypto (Julii) ,BH Aurelius (Julii) ,BH Stevelongshanks (Greek Cities)....V....BH Skema (Scipii) ,BH Uther (Scipii) ,BH Barclayman(Carthage) ,BH Spartan Commander (SPQR).

Last edited by spart_commander; September 07, 2022 at 05:45 AM.

AN EXCITING AND IMMERSIVE BATTLE ,CAN YOU ANSWER THE TACTICAL CAVALRY ATTACK QUESTION ?(what would you have done with my battle damaged cavalry ?)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 682 ,this is a fast moving battle ,during this battle you will see Spartans fighting Carthage Sacred band spear men ,in an intense part of the battle ,who do you think will prevail ?,ALSO at one stage of this tough battle can you answer the tactical cavalry attack question ,there are a few options to look at ,see if you can guess where i decided to attack ,there are some great tactical moves in this battle ,some big cavalry hits to ,also you will see a "Surge" attack in this battle ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like or a thumbs up if you enjoyed the battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

BH Crypto (Julii) ,BH Pompey (Brutii) ,BH Aurelius (Egypt) ,BH Stevelongshanks (Greek Cities)....V.... BH Skema (Scipii) ,BH Barclayman (Carthage) ,Luke (SPQR) ,BH Spartan Commander (Scipii).

Last edited by spart_commander; September 10, 2022 at 06:24 AM.

AN EXCITING AND IMMERSIVE BATTLE ,OUR RIGHT FLANK GETS BROKEN CAN POWERFUL ENEMY CAVALRY ROLL US UP FROM RIGHT TO LEFT ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 683 ,this is a fast moving and interesting battle that was a challenge to film as so much was going on on different flanks at the same time !! ,the enemy have powerful cavalry including six fully upgraded Seleucid Cataphracts that cost 3030 Denarii each !!! ,but with spending so much money on his cataphracts he only had enough money for G/G on his pikes ,as Sele moral is not very good only having G/G on his pikes is unusual ,but will the maxed Cataphracts carry the day ? ,during this battle you will see some great attacking moves ,some great tactical movement and some massive cavalry hits to ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed the battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

TACTICS AND STRATEGY....DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.

Last edited by spart_commander; September 14, 2022 at 04:38 AM.

AN INTENSE AND FAST MOVING DIVERSE BATTLE ,WITH A LITTLE FOCUS ON THE BRITANNIA FACTION.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 684 ,its an exciting battle with a little look at the Britannia faction which i hope you find interesting and informative ,as we know the Britannia head hurlers with there effective against armour heads that they throw can be devastating and indeed can be battle winning ,so it will be interesting to see the Head Hurlers in action in this battle ,this is an immersive battle with lots of tactical moves and some big cavalry hits to ,and maybe some missed opportunities in this battle that you might spot ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed the battle ,its always really great to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE TEAM AND FACTIONS....

BH Earth (Britannia) ,BH Barclayman (Carthage) ,BH Mantu (Carthage) ,BH Lando (SPQR)....V....BH Spearman (Julii) ,BH Kal (Scipii) ,BH Pompey (Macedon) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities)

Last edited by spart_commander; September 17, 2022 at 05:53 AM.

AN UNUSUAL 4V4 BATTLE THAT TURNED INTO AN ABSULUTE "EPIC" AND "CLASSIC" BATTLE ,AND A VERY RARE ALL 4 BROTHERHOOD TEAM....V... A 4 NON BH TEAM.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 685 ,this is a very exciting battle ,and a very close battle to ,this battle goes one way then another ,the Brotherhood team is up against VERY good players in this battle ,but who will prevail ,i think this is a very entertaining battle for people to watch ,the enemy team have "FOURTEEN" archers ...we have "FOUR" !!! ,will the archer advantage for the enemy team prove to be decisive at the end of the battle ?,they also have a cavalry advantage to ,this could prove pivotal to ,win or lose this was a great battle to be in ,i hope you enjoyed this battle please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

Luke (Brutii) ,Chucky (Julii) ,GOTW Biggus (Scipii) ,GOTW Leanbod (Julii)....V....BH Aurelius (Greek Cities) ,BH Lando (SPQR) ,BH Firstprime (SPQR) ,BH Spartan commander (SPQR).

Last edited by spart_commander; September 21, 2022 at 06:53 AM.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING BATTLE ,INCLUDING "TWO" SAD ISOLATIONS ..PLUS DO YOU LIKE SANDWICHES ? ,IF YOU DO THERE IS A "SPECIAL" SANDWICH IN THIS BATTLE FOR YOU.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 686 ,this is a fast moving and immersive battle ,during this battle you will see two very rare isolations ,its unusual to get one isolation so to get two is very rare ,during this battle you will see some very powerful cavalry charges ,some great team work and some good tactical moves to ,and i bet you never expected to see food mentioned in one of our battles ,so to see a sandwich talked about in this battle might surprise you ??!! ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed the battle.

THE TEAMS...
    SPQR Venator ,ScorpionKing SR ,BH Lando ,BH Earth....V....BH Crypto ,BH Mantu ,BH Aurelius ,BH Spartan Commander.

Last edited by spart_commander; September 24, 2022 at 05:35 AM.

AN IMMERSIVE AND FAST MOVING BATTLE ,FEATURING AN UNUSUAL AND INTERESTING WAY TO ACTIVATE BERSERKERS ,SEE WHAT YOU THINK.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 687 ,its a exciting and intense battle ,during this battle you will see some massive cavalry hits ,some great infantry attacks and some really great tactical moves to ,ALSO i hope you enjoy the activation of the berserkers ,arguably the most powerful units in the game ,this could prove pivotal ,the enemy have 23 elite cavalry units ,we have just 16 ,will this prove to be decisive ? ,i guess we will have to see ,this battle was hard to film as so much was going on all over the battlefield at the same time !! ,i hope i filmed all the really important parts of the battle ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed the battle ,its always nice to see what you think of our battles.

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TO ROME TOTAL WAR.
    Just to say last Thursday 22/9/22 RTW was 18 years old ,i still remember buying this game back on 22/9/04 the first day it came out ,and have enjoyed playing it ever since ,and i hope you would agree we still have great battles on this 18 year old game in 2022.

THE PARTICIPANTS AND FACTIONS...

Surena (Macedon) ,BH Aeimnestus (Germania) ,BH Pompey (Brutii) ,BH Uther (Julii) ....V.... BH Crypto (Greek Cities) ,BH Barclayman (Carthage) ,BH Mantu (SPQR) ,BH Spartan
    Commander (Scipii).

Last edited by spart_commander; September 28, 2022 at 06:38 AM.

AN INTENSE BATTLE ,"PLUS" THIS IS ONE OF THE CLOSEST BATTLES I HAVE BEEN IN ,AND SOME VERY INTERESTING ARMY BUILDS TO.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 688 ,this is an exciting and really fast moving battle right from the start ,you will also see some interesting army builds and some interesting battle formations too ,during this battle you will see after a fierce fight our right flank is broken and the enemy team roll us up from right to left ,i think you will find some interesting army builds especially Stevelongshanks army build ,and what an army to fight against ,there are some massive cavalry and chariots attacks in this battle ,some great tactical moves to ,PLUS this is also one of the closest battles i have been in ,keeping all of us guessing right up to the end...BUT which way will it go ? ,i hope you enjoy this battle please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed the battle.

LOOKING AT THE NEW WAY OF USING SPEAR AND PIKE FACTIONS ( making Minnie armies)
    During this battle we look closely at the new way some players use the pike and spear faction by making 2 or 3 Minnie armies up ,make no mistake using Minnie armies can be VERY effective and successful , but to an old school and old fashioned probably out of date general like myself there is a fundamental floor in Minnie armies ,they can become surrounded out numbered attacked from all sides and eliminated , i just wondered what do you feel about making "Minnie armies" ?.

THE TEAMS AND FACTIONS.
    BH Stevelongshanks (Julii) ,BH Crypto (Julii) ,BH BH Barclaymen (Macedon) ,BH JGP (Britannia)....V....BH Pompey (Brutii) ,BH Aurelius (Greek Cities) ,BH Lando (SPQR) ,BH Spartan Commander)

Last edited by spart_commander; October 01, 2022 at 05:38 AM.

AN INTENSE AND VERY UNUSUAL BATTLE FEATURING PERHAPS THE WEAKEST FACTION ON RTW "NUMIDIA" ,(can Numidia perform well on the 31k battlefield ?)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 689 , it is a fast moving and very unusual 31k battle ,can Numidia do well on the 31k battlefield ? ,to make Numidia able to compete on the 31k battlefield we had to "tweak" the 31k rules a bit and allow 3 Elephants max and no cavalry max for Numidia ,i think you will find the Numidia army build quite interesting ,some CWB or 31k players might not have ever seen Numidian units before ,or might never have fought elephants either ,so this is an interesting battle on several fronts , i would be very interested to see which team you think has faction advantage or if you think its quite a balanced battle ,during this battle you will see my infantry formation get "smashed" and "Crashed by aggressive enemy combined attacks ,i hope you enjoy this battle if you do please leave a comment or a thumbs up ,its always nice reading your thoughts on our battles.

BH Crypto (Julii) ,BH Firstprime (SPQR) ,BH Aurelius (Greek Cities)....V....Demon (Macedon) ,BH Mantu (Numidia) ,BH Spartan Commander (Scipii).

Last edited by spart_commander; October 05, 2022 at 05:56 AM.

AN EXCITING AND INTENSE "VERY" CLOSE BATTLE ,ONE OF THE CLOSEST BATTLE I HAVE BEEN IN.(plus a very unusual and rare Lag/Glitch that could have a bearing on the game)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 690 ,this is an exciting and fast moving battle ,also during the course of this battle you will see one of the players get a very unusual intermittent lag/glitch situation ,this battle is full of really great experienced RTW generals ,some big cavalry hits in this battle, and some great tactical moves to ,ALSO there are a lot of archers in this battle ,some people are starting to say 31k battles are getting more like CWB in the regard of numbers of archers ,just wondered what you all think ? ,towards the end of the battle see who you think will win ,it will keep you guessing nearly right up to the end ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed the battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE TEAM AND FACTIONS...
    Demon (Scipii) ,Scorpion King SR (Scipii) ,BH Mantu (Greek Cities)....V....BH Lando (Julii) ,BH Earth (SPQR) ,BH Spartan Commander (Carthage)

Last edited by spart_commander; October 08, 2022 at 05:25 AM.

A FAST MOVING AND IMMERSIVE BATTLE ,ALSO YOU WILL SEE THE "EXSPANDING GLITCH" AND THE "OVER RUN" GLITCH HAPPEN TO THE SAME PLAYER ! ,AND SOME MASSIVE CAVALRY ATTACKS THAT REALLY ROCK.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 691 ,its an exciting and interesting 4v4 large battle ,at one stage of the battle after a tough fight our right flank is broken and a powerful enemy army starts to roll us up from right to left ,can we hold or will the enemy team prevail ? ,i guess we will have to see ,ALSO there are some MASSIVE cavalry attacks that really rock ,as you will see ,sadly a player on our team gets two frustrating glitches ,that could effect the out come of the battle ,when you watch this battle can you answer the Brutii cavalry attack question ,what would have you done with the Brutii cavalry do you think the players makes the right call ? ,would be interesting to see what you all think about this ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave us a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoy the battle ,its always nice to read your opinions on our battles.

THE TEAMS...
    BH POMPEY ,BH CRYPTO ,BH SPEARMAN ,BH STEVELONGSHANKS....V....BH LANDO ,BH FIRSTPRIME ,BH BARCLAYMAN ,BH SPARTAN COMMANDER.

Last edited by spart_commander; October 12, 2022 at 05:09 AM.

A SAD TAIL OF ISOLATION AND ITS AFTERMATH ,ALSO THIS IS A "VERY" CLOSE EXCITING BATTLE THAT GOES RIGHT DOWN TO THE WIRE .

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 692 ,this is an immersive battle with an unusual 2 Greek Cities armies in one team ,yes the Greek Cities have tough Spartans ,BUT they have no decent cavalry so they have put there team at a possible massive cavalry disadvantage ,will the enemy cavalry advantage prove pivotal towards the end of the battle ? ,i guess we will have to see ,ALSO you will see a player get slightly isolated ,you will see what happens to him and its aftermath ,you will see some interesting army builds to ,during this battle you will some great tactical moves ,some very aggressive attacks and some heroic defense to ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; October 15, 2022 at 05:47 AM.

A TEAM "ROLE REVERSAL" THOSE OF YOU THAT WATCHED LAST WEDNESDAYS BH YOUTUBE BATTLE WOULD HAVE SEEN OUR TEAM HAD 2 GREEK CITIES ARMIES AND 2 ROMAN ARMIES ,WELL IN THIS BATTLE THE ENEMY TEAM HAVE 2 ROMAN ARMIES AND TWO GREEK CITIES ARMIES !!.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 693 ,this is an unusual tough and fast moving battle ,as you will have seen last Wednesdays BH YouTube battle you would have seen that our team had 2 Greek Cities armies and 2 Roman armies in it a very powerful combination ,well in this battle there is a "Role Reversal" as the enemy team have 2 Greek Cities armies and 2 Roman Armies !! ,make no mistake this is a hard battle of attrition ,some players say a combination of Greek Cities and Rome armies are almost unbeatable .i just wondered what do you think ? ,this is an unusual battle as both teams have Fifteen cavalry each ,now bearing in mind the enemy team have 2 Greek Cities armies this is very unusual ,during this battle you will see some massive cavalry attacks and some really great tactical moves to ,see what you think of the Greek Cities "mini" armies ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed the battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE TEAMS AND FACTIONS....
    BH Crypto (Julii) BH Spearman (Julii) ,BH Stevelongshanks (Greek Cities) ,BH Aurelius (Greek Cities) ....V.... BH Lando (SPQR) ,BH Skema (Scipii) ,BH Pompey (Brutii) ,BH Spartan Commander (Carthage).

Last edited by spart_commander; October 19, 2022 at 05:05 AM.

"THE GREAT DECEPTION" ,WILL THE DECEPTION PLAN WORK ,IT IS VERY RISKY AND A REAL GAMBLE ,IF IT WORKS IT COULD WIN THE TEAM THE GAME..IF IT FAILS IT COULD BE DISASTEROUS FOR THE TEAM.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 694 ,this is an unusual and intense battle ,in this battle you will see some massive cavalry engagements ,and some great team work to ,during this battle there is an opportunist moment to enact a deception tactic ,this deception tactic is VERY risky as you will see ,but "Fortune favors the Brave" ,but will this deception tactic work or will it be a massive failure that gives the enemy team a victory ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this unusual battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

Last edited by spart_commander; October 22, 2022 at 05:20 AM.

"SNEAKY" BARCLAYMAN DOES IT AGAIN !! MAKING A REAL DIFFERENCE IN THIS BATTLE , SEE WHAT YOU THINK.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 695 ,this is an exciting and intense battle ,there are some massive cavalry battles in this battle ,and some aggressive infantry attacks to ,also some really good team work to ,during this battle you will see a lone cavalry unit making a real difference in this battle by "Sneaky" Barc ,you will see some concentrated archer fire that causes a lot of casualties to some of our units ,when you look at the team factions see who you think has faction advantage ,and there fore should go onto win the battle ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE TEAM AND FACTIONS...
    BH Crypto (Greek Cities),BH Stevelongshanks (Greek Cities) ,BH Pompey (Germania) ,BH Spearman (Julii)....V.... BH Firstprime (Seleucid) ,BH Lando (SPQR) ,BH Barclayman (Carthage) ,BH Spartan Commander (Scipii).

WHO DO YOU THINK HAS FACTION ADVANTAGE ?.

Last edited by spart_commander; October 26, 2022 at 06:01 AM.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING VERY CLOSE BATTLE ,PLUS YOU WILL SEE A DECEPTIVE PLOY THAT MOSTLY WORKS FOR THE ENEMY TEAM.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 696 ,this is a fast moving and interesting battle ,during this battle our left flank is broken ,our right flank looks like it is about to break to ,ALSO you will see an interesting and mostly successful deceptive ploy by the enemy ,when the enemy break our left flank they will attempt to roll us from left to right ,can we stop this or will the enemy prevail ? ,i guess we will have to see ,we have a Brotherhood member who has had a two year break from RTW on our team ,will he be rusty or will he play well ? ,i guess we will have to see, i hope you enjoy this battle please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

Last edited by spart_commander; October 29, 2022 at 06:06 AM.

A GRINDING DOWN REAL BATTLE OF ATTRITION THAT IS INTENSE AND EXCITING AS WELL ,AND A VERY DIVERSE BATTLE TOO.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 697 ,this is a fast moving battle that is made even more interesting by all the different factions involved ,see if you think either team has a faction advantage before the battle starts ,that may give you an idea of who might prevail in this battle ?,there are some really big cavalry hits in this game and some nice aggressive infantry attacks as well ,at one stage both our flanks are threatened ,ALSO see some interesting Seleucid cavalry tactics that at first site seem strange ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

BH Crypto (Julii) ,BH Stevelongshanks (Greek Cities) ,BH Canary Kurwa (Pontus),BH Lando (SPQR) ....V.... BH Mantu (Macedon) ,BH Barclayman (Carthage) ,BH AUX Joung7 (Seleucid) BH Spartan Commander (Scipii)

Last edited by spart_commander; November 02, 2022 at 06:52 AM.

AN EPIC BATTLE FEATURING AN "OLD SCHOOL" SPEAR ON PIKE TACTICS ,PLUS A LITTLE LAPSE IN "BATTLEFIELD AWARENESS".

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 698 ,this is a very exciting and intense fast moving battle ,during this battle you will see some massive cavalry hits and some great aggressive infantry moves to ,really good team work to ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment if you like or a thumbs up if you enjoyed the battle.

Last edited by spart_commander; November 05, 2022 at 06:03 AM.

A VERY VERY RARE 4V4 ALL BROTHERHOOD TEAM VERSUS A NON BH TEAM ,A NON BH TEAM THAT IS VERY POWERFUL ,A TEAM THAT PLAYS TOGETHER A LOT AND HAVE JUST BEATEN US TWO GAMES IN A ROW.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 699 ,this is an intense exciting and fast moving battle ,that is also very rare battle to as getting a 4v4 Brotherhood versus a non BH team in a 4v4 battle is unusual these days ,i usually put battles on from weeks ago or months ago but this battle was only fought last night (Friday) ,so its a very fresh battle that i think you will find immersive ,the enemy team are used to fighting together a lot and is a very cohesive team ,and a very powerful team to who have just beaten us two games in a row ,the time is 1.45am and its the last game of the night ,we as a team were talking to each other about playing as a team as good as we know we can ,will this be enough or will the enemy team get a third victory over us ? ,i guess we will have to see ,this is a hard hitting and tactical battle ,i hope you enjoy this battle please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you have enjoyed this battle.

PLEASE NOTE A CHANGE OF RULES FOR THIS BATTLE.
    Its Rome V Rome only ,and no archers allowed.

THE TEAMS..
    Luke ,Hamilcar Barca ,RV Monarch ,Scorpion King SR....V....BH Uther ,BH Earth ,BH JGP ,BH Spartan commander.

Last edited by spart_commander; November 09, 2022 at 06:51 AM.