Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7222324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Default Re: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

A REAL "TACTICAL" AND "STRATEGIC" GRINDING DOWN BATTLE OF ATTRITION ,FOUGHT ON A CUSTOM MAP.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 789 ,this is an unusual battle as its a Rome V Rome battle ,with maxed money RULES...No Artillery ,NO Archers ,6 cavalry max ,so every unit in this battle is fully upgraded three experiance stripes gold attack ,gold defence ,during this battle after a tough fight our left flank is broken ,and the enemy try to roll us up from left to right ,there are some great tactical and strategic movements in this battle ,and some really great "battlefield awareness" too ,with basically the same armies all fully upgraded so no faction advantage ,to win this battle only team work and good tactics will win it ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE FACTIONS AND TACTICS..

BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH TR (Rome) ,BH Vicox (Rome) .... V .... BH Mars (Rome) ,BH Barclayman (Rome) ,Spartan Commander (Rome)

TACTICS AND STRATEGY....DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

ANY EX-RTW or BARBARIAN INVASION PLAYERS OR VIEWERS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED RTW THAT ENJOY WATCHING OUR RTW BATTLES EVERY WEEK ?.
    We play RTW every Friday Saturday and Sunday nights , we still have great battles on RTW ,so if you fancy dusting off your old armies and leading your troops once again onto the old battlefields of RTW,OR if you are new to RTW , it would be good to see you , ,so if you fancy reliving the glory days of RTW ,OR if you would like to try RTW for the first time ,it would be good to see you ,AND if the battle is good enough you could see your self on our BH YouTube channel leading your army into battle

Last edited by spart_commander; August 12, 2023 at 05:22 AM.

AN "EPIC" AND "EXCITING" 4V4 31K EACH LARGE BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON A CUSTOM MAP.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 790 ,this is a fast moving immersive and intense battle ,at the beginning of this battle you will see some interesting army builds ,including a VERY unusual Rebel army ,during this battle you will see some big cavalry hits ,and some great tactical and strategic moves ,we see some great "Battlefield awareness" too ,during this battle we look in depth at a Roman army tactic that several 31k Roman players use , but how effective is it ,and has the roman army they bring to perform this tactic have an weakness ? ,would be interesting to see your thoughts on this tactic ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle .its always nice to know what you think of our battles.

PS if you enjoy our battles please subscribe to our channel ,that way you will never miss a battle.

THE GENERALS AND FACTIONS..

BH TR (Britannia) ,BH Uther (Rome) ,BH Mars (Rebel Greek Cities) ,BH Spark (Rome) .... V .... BH Crypto (Rome) ,BH Barclayman (Carthage) ,BH Earth (Greek Cities) ,Spartan Commander (Rome).

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

ANY EX-RTW or BARBARIAN INVASION PLAYERS OR VIEWERS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED RTW THAT ENJOY WATCHING OUR RTW BATTLES EVERY WEEK ?.
    We play RTW every Friday Saturday and Sunday nights , we still have great battles on RTW ,so if you fancy dusting off your old armies and leading your troops once again onto the old battlefields of RTW,OR if you are new to RTW , it would be good to see you , ,so if you fancy reliving the glory days of RTW ,OR if you would like to try RTW for the first time ,it would be good to see you ,AND if the battle is good enough you could see your self on our BH YouTube channel leading your army into battle.

Last edited by spart_commander; August 16, 2023 at 05:35 AM.

A LOOK AT THE POWER AND KILLING ABILITY OF THE "EQUITES CLIBINARI" IN THIS INTENSE AND EPIC 4V4 LARGE BATTLE FOUGHT ON A CUSTOM MAP.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 791 ,during this battle after a tough fight our right flank is smashed-crashed and broken ,the enemy then looks to roll us up from right to left ,can we hold or are we rolled up ? ,i guess we will have too ,ALSO during this battle i seek to show the power and the killing ability of the tough Equites Clibinari with there effective against armour maces ,i hope to also show how best to use cavalry in battle ,making the most of the cavalry charge bonus ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed our battle ,its always nice to see what you think of our battles.

(PLEASE NOTE... there are 15.636 troops in this battle ,plus they are carrying fire torches as its an evening battle ,so to start with there is a bit of lag ,i hope this does not spoil the battle to much for you)

THE GENERALS...

Scorpionking SR ,Daimonas ,BH Mars ,Legion22 .... v .... BH TR ,BH Barclayman ,BH JGP ,BH Spartan Commander . (All Rome factions max money).

We play RTW every Friday Saturday and Sunday nights , we still have great battles on RTW ,so if you fancy dusting off your old armies and leading your troops once again onto the old battlefields of RTW,OR if you are new to RTW , it would be good to see you , ,so if you fancy reliving the glory days of RTW ,OR if you would like to try RTW for the first time ,it would be good to see you ,AND if the battle is good enough you could see your self on our BH YouTube channel leading your army into battle.

Last edited by spart_commander; August 19, 2023 at 05:45 AM.

AN INTENSE "CLASSIC" HARD HITTING 31K CLOSE RTW BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON THE NORDIC WOODLAND MAP , WE "TWEEKED" THE RULES A BIT TO ALLOW BOTH PARTHIA AND NUMIDIA TO BE MORE COMPETATIVE ON THE 31K BATTLEFIELD.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 792 ,this is a VERY diverse and exciting battle ,during this battle one of our allies armies is completly destroyed by the enemy team ,will this prove decisive ? ,i guess we will have to see ,there are some VERY aggressive tactics in this battle ,some really great team work too ,ALSO you will see some MASSIVE cavalry hits in this battle ,there are a lot of maxed and well upgraded cavalry in this battle ,and a lot of archers too ,you will also see two factions that are rarely if ever seen on the 31k battlefield ,we hope you enjoy this hard hitting tough grinding down battle , ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read what you think of our battles.

THE GENERALS AND FACTIONS...

BH Canary (Macedon) ,BH Barclayman (Rome) ,BH Mantu (Numidia) ,Spitfyr (Rome) .... V .... BH Aurelius (Britannia) ,BH Firstprime (Greek Cities) ,BH Spark (Parthia) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

Last edited by spart_commander; August 23, 2023 at 10:20 AM.

AN "EPIC" AND "CLASSIC" TOUGH 4V4 LARGE BATTLE FOUGHT ON A CUSTOM MAP ,.....AND WATCH OUT FOR THE "ANGRY BAKERS" TOO !!.(A Rome V Rome max money battle)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 793 ,this is an intense and exciting grinding down battle ,during this battle you will see our right flank and centre getting smashed and crashed by massive enemy attacks ,i was on the left flank i was also hit very hard by big enemy attacks ,the enemy team was very aggressive ,you will see some massive cavalry hits ,you will see great team work too ,ALSO you might like to see the "ANGRY BAKERS" !! ,AKA Equites Clibinari in action ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE GENERALS..

BH Mars ,BH TR ,Legion22 ,Daimonas .... V .... BH Firstprime ,BH TR ,BH Barclayman ,BH Spartan Commander. ( all Rome factions ,max money)

Last edited by spart_commander; August 26, 2023 at 04:14 AM.

AN INTENSE FAST MOVING AND EXCITING 4V4 RTW BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON THE GERMANIC FORREST MAP.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 794 ,this is a tough and grinding down battle ,at one stage our right flank is smashed crashed and eventually broken by massive and persistant enemy attacks ,will the enemy roll us up from right to left ? ,i guess we will have to see ,there are some really massive cavalry attacks as well ,some really good tactical and strategic movements too ,this is an immersive battle we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

BH TR (Armenia) ,BH Uther (Rome) ,BH Mantu (Rome) ,BH Aurelius (Britannia) .... V .... BH Spearman (Rome) ,BH Barclayman (Rome) ,Luke (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities)

Last edited by spart_commander; August 28, 2023 at 05:11 AM.

CAN YOU ANSWER THE "BATTLEFIELD AWARENESS" TACTICAL MOVEMENT QUESTION IN THIS EXCITING FAST MOVING RTW BATTLE ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 795 ,this is an intense and immersive bank holiday bonus RTW battle ,during this battle i will show you the battlefield then ask you a tactical battlefield awareness movement question ,see if you can answer that ,watch out for some massive infantry and cavalry attacks ,you will see our right flank aggressively attacked by persistant enemy attacks ,we hope you enjoy this tough battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle,

BH TR (Armenia) ,BH Crypto (Rome) ,BH Cormac (Rome) .... V .... BH Aurelius (Rome) ,BH Barclayman (Britannia) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome)

Last edited by spart_commander; August 30, 2023 at 05:43 AM.

AN INTENSE ROME V ROME MAXIMUM MONEY 4V4 LARGE BATTLE ,WHEN ALL UNITS ARE FULLY UPGRADED THE BATTLE HANGS ON BEST TACTICS AND STRATEGIES.

HI ALL
    This is Brotherhood battle 796 ,this is a very rare and unusual Rome V Rome max money ,the only rules are No archers or artillery and 6 cavalry max ,so with every unit maximum upgraded this type of battle depends on better tactics and strategies for the winning team ,this type of battle is a grinding down very tactical and strategic fast moving battle ,we also look at the two different types of cavalry for the Roman factions we are using the Scholae Palatinae ,the Sarmatian Auxilia ,looking at which of these cavalry are best ,during this battle the enemy team battle plan is to break our left flank ,and to this end they put in massive attacks on our left flanks ,will we hold or will the enemy team plan prevail ? ,i guess we will have to see ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

THE GENERALS...

Legion22 ,Daimonos ,BH Mars ,BH Spark .... V .... BH TR ,Luke ,BH Earth ,BH Spartan Commander. (All Rome factions)

Last edited by spart_commander; September 02, 2023 at 04:35 AM.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING 4V4 RTW 31K BATTLE ,THIS IS AN UNUSUAL BATTLE ON A COUPLE OF COUNTS.

HI ALL
    This is Brotherhood battle 797 ,this is a tough and fast moving battle ,during this battle you will see 2 Armies fighting 3 full armies ,and a two armies fighting one army ,it is an unusual battle ,in this battle the 2v1 really is speed is the essence ,as you will see, there are some big cavalry hits ,and some good tactical moves too ,this is a short but intense battle ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to know what you think of our battles.

BH Mantu (Carthage) ,BH Uther (Rome) ,BH Jason Bourne (Rome) ,BH Barclayman (Rome) .... V .... BH Aurelius (Greek Cities) ,BH Dionysos (Rome) ,BH Mars (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

TACTICS AND STRATEGY....
    DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.

Last edited by spart_commander; September 06, 2023 at 05:10 AM.

AN EXCITING AND IMMERSIVE 4V4 LARGE BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON A CUSTOM MAP ,PLUS WE LOOK AT THE FOUR MOST ELITE CAVALRY UNITS IN THE GAME.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 798 ,this is a fast moving and tough battle ,the enemy team have a top of a slope advantage ,will this prove decisive ? ,i guess we will have to see ,you will see the four most elite cavalry units in action ,we look at these 4 Elite cavalry and there specifacations ,so you can see which cavalry units you feel is best ,there are some MASSIVE cavalry charges in this battle ,and some very aggressive infantry hits too ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

BH Mantu (Alemanni) ,BH JGP (Roman British) ,BH Barclayman (Celts) ,Legion22 (Vandals) .... V .... BH Firstprime (Rome) ,BH TR (Franks) ,AUX Marcus Aurilius (Ostrogoths) ,BH Spartan Commander (Sassanids)

Last edited by spart_commander; September 09, 2023 at 05:17 AM.

AN EXCITING "CRACKING" AND "CLASSIC" 4V4 LARGE RTW BATTLE FOUGHT ON A CUSTOM MAP.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 799 ,this is a tough grinding down battle ,during this battle after a tough battle our left flank is broken ,the enemy look to roll us up from left to right ,at the same time our right flank is under severe pressure , will the enemy flank attacks prove decisive in this battle ? ,i guess we will have to see ,during this battle there are some massive cavalry hits ,ALSO there are some great tactical and aggressive movements by both teams , we hope you enjoy this really entertaining battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice reading what you think about our battles.

THE GENERALS AND FACTIONS ...

BH TR (Pontus) ,BH Aurelius (Greek Cities) ,BH Earth (Rome) ,BH Uther (Rome) .... V.... BH Crypto (Rome) ,BH Spearman (Rome) ,BH Barclayman ( Carthage) BH Spartan Commander (Rome)

TACTICS AND STRATEGY....
    DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.

Last edited by spart_commander; September 13, 2023 at 05:46 AM.

I CAN'T BELEIVE ITS OUR "800th" BROTHERHOOD BATTLE VIDEO ,AND WHAT A 800th BATTLE THIS IS ,WHO WOULD HAVE EVER THOUGHT WE WOULD GET TO 800 WHEN WE FIRST STARTED OUR BH YOUTUBE CHANNEL !! ?.

HI ALL
    Here is our Brotherhoods "800th" multiplayer battle ,for our 800th i wanted to find a worthy memorible and close battle ,and i hope i have found those things in this battle ,i hope after you watch this battle it will stay in your mind as our 800th ,there are some great team work and support in this battle ,there are some great tactical and strategic moves too ,some big cavalry hits as well ,this is also a very diverse battle too ,one of the players in this game brings a faction he has never used before ,a faction that some players would class as a "lesser" faction too , so how well will he do ? ,i guess we will have to see ,we really hope you enjoy and will remember this 800th YouTube battle of ours ,please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thouhgts on our battles.

BH Mantu (Rome) ,BH Aurelius (Greek Cities) ,BH Barclayman (Macedon) ,BH Madking (Rome) ... V ... BH TR (Carthage) ,BH JGP (Egypt) ,BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

Last edited by spart_commander; September 16, 2023 at 04:44 AM.

A VERY IMMERSIVE AND FAST MOVING 4V4 LARGE BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON A CUSTOM MAP.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 801 ,this is an exciting and intense close battle ,at the beginning of this battle you will see what our team battle plan is ,will our plan work or will the enemy counter it ? ,i guess we will have to see ,during this battle our allie on the left after a tough fight is routed ,will this prove pivatol to the out come of the battle ,will they roll us up from left to right ? ,there are some big cavalry hits in this battle ,you will see "very tired" and "exausted" troops fighting , we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to ready your thouhgts on our battles.

BH Canary (Greek Cities) ,BH Mars (Seleucid) ,FG Hamilcar Barca (Rome) ,BH Dionysos (Thrace) .... V .... BH FirstPrime (Rome) ,BH Barclayman (Macedon) ,BH Lando (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

Last edited by spart_commander; September 19, 2023 at 05:38 AM.

AN INTENSE EXCITING AND FAST MOVING BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON A FLAT OPEN MAP ,A BATTLE WITH TWISTS AND TURNS.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 802 ,this is an immersive and tough battle of attrition ,during this battle after a tough fight our right flank and right centre is broken, the enemy then trys to roll us up from right to left ,this could be a pivatol and decisive part of the battle , will we hold or will we be overwhlemed ? ,i guess we will have to see ,there are some good "Battlefield Awareness" moves in this battle ,and some big cavalry battles to , we hope you enjoy this intense battle or attrition ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read what you think of our battles.

BH Crypto (Rome) ,BH Barclayman (Carthage) ,BH Madking (Rome) ,BH Uther (Seleucid) .... V .... BH Mars (Macedon) ,BH Aurelius (Greek Cities) ,BH Canary (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome)

Last edited by spart_commander; September 23, 2023 at 05:09 AM.

ROME TOTAL WAR "NINETEEN" YEARS OLD TODAY. (came out 22/9/2004)

HI ALL

Just to say i can't believe that nineteen years ago today after work i went to my local computer shop and bought this great game ,and have been playing it ever since , we are trying to encourage all ex multiplayer players of RTW and any new players to to come onto RTW this weekend to celebrate all the thousand of hours of entertainment and fun RTW has given us over the last nineteen years, if you would like to stroll down "Nostalgia" lane ,come onto RTW multiplayer over the weekend ,would be good to see you.

A THRILLING AND MEMORABLECLOSE BATTLE FOR RTWs NINETEENTH BIRTHDAY ,INCLUDING A SAD TALE OF ISOLATION AND OVER AGGRESSION .

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 803 ,this is a tough immersive and fast moving battle ,i wanted to find a battle that people would remember as RTWs first battle after its nineteenth birthday ,during this battle you will see a sad case of over aggression ,ALSO watch out for some massive cavalry hits ,and some great tactical and strategic movement too ,what happens at the beginning of the will this prove decisive to the out come ,or will things turn around ? ,when you watch this battle you will see what i mean ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

BH Barclayman (Seleucid) ,BH Uther (Rome) ,BH Mantu (Germania) ,BH Lando (Rome) .... V .... BH Madking (Rome) ,BH Stevelongshanks (Rome) ,BH Aurelius (Greek Cities) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome)

Last edited by spart_commander; September 27, 2023 at 05:23 AM.

AN INTENSE CLOSE BATTLE WITH A SAD CAUTIONARY TALE TO TELL ,"CHASE ROUTING ENEMY UNITS OFF THE BATTLEFIELD" OR THEY MAY RALLY COME BACK AND BITE YOU IN THE BUTT !!!.

HI AL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 804 ,this is an exciting and interesting battle with very sad cautionary tale to tell ,this is a good example to new players to RTW ,if you dont chase down routing enemy units there is a chance they will rally and come back to the battle and turn the battle around and help to win this battle ,so its VERY important that we chase routing enemy units right off the battlefield so there is no chance of them rallying ,this is a fast moving and immersive battle ,and a very rare close battle too ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

BH Crypto (Rome) ,BH Auerelius (Greek Cities) ,BH JGP (Germania) ,BH Stevelongshanks (Rome) .... V .... BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH Lando (Rome) ,BH Madking (Britannia) ,BH Spartan King (Rome).

Last edited by spart_commander; September 30, 2023 at 05:19 AM.

A REALLY "THRILLING""CRACKING" AND "EPIC" 4V4 LARGE RTW BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON THE NORDIC WOOLAND MAP.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 805 ,this is a fast moving and intense grinding down battle ,during this battle you will see some massive cavalry hits ,and some great "Battlefield Awareness" moves too ,there are some really good tactical and strategic moves by both teams in this battle ,we hope you enjoy this battle .please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your analysis of our battles.

THE GENERALS AND FACTIONS INVOLVED IN THIS BATTLE...

BH Uther (Rome) ,BH Barclayman (Carthage) ,BH Uther (Rome) ,BH Vicox (Seleucid) .... V .... BH Aurelius (Greek Cities) ,BH BH JGP (Rome) ,BH Madking (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

Last edited by spart_commander; October 04, 2023 at 05:42 AM.

AN INTENSE "RARE" AND "EPIC" CLOSE BARBARIAN INVASION BATTLE , (ITS VERY RARE TO HAVE A CLOSE BATTLE ON B.I.)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 806 ,this is a very rare and intense battle ,its rare because the thresh hold to get to a close battle is VERY high on Barbarian Invasion ,but apart from it being a close battle this is a tough and fast moving epic battle ,and its nice to see KING PIM back on Barbarian Invasion ,he has not played B.I. for many years so this is his first B.I. battle in long time ,during this battle we look at three of the most elite cavalry in Barbarian Invasion ,as well as looking at interesting army builds too ,there are some big cavalry hits in this battle too ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

THE GENERALS AND FACTIONS IN THIS BATTLE ...
    BH Mantu (Rome) ,AUX Joung (Franks) ,BH TR (Saxons) .... V ... BH Madking (Saxons) ,KING PIM (Sarmations) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome)

ANY EX-RTW OR BARBARIAN INVASION PLAYERS OR VIEWERS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED RTW THAT ENJOY WATCHING OUR RTW BATTLES EVERY WEEK ?.

Last edited by spart_commander; October 07, 2023 at 05:17 AM.

A VERY "CLOSE" AND "EPIC" 4V4 LARGE BATTLE ,LOOKING AT AN OLD INFANTRY BATTLE FORMATION FROM 2007 (can it still be effective on the modern 2023 battlefield ?)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 807 ,this is a tough exciting and intense close battle ,a lot of you will know i like to bring old armies and battle formations from many years ago onto the modern 2023 RTW battlefield ,the infantry battle formation i bring to this battle is from maybe 2007 ,can it still bee effective in 2023 against modern players ,or is it to "old school" is it to "old fashiond" is it out of date ? ,i guess we will have to see ,ALSO a lesson about chasing routing units off the battlefield ,if you don't they can rally and come back to the battle and turn things around , we hope you enjoy this truly "CLASSIC" close battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle .its always nice to read your thoughts on our battle.

ALSO WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE INFANTRY BATTLE FORMATION FROM 2007 ?(did you like it ,did you think it was effective ? or is it just to out of date for 2023 ?.)

THE GENERALS AND FACTIONS IN THIS EXCITING CLOSE BATTLE....

BH Uther (Germania) ,BH JGP (rome) ,BH Barclayman (Seleucid) ,BH Lando (Rome) .... V.... BH Vicox (Rome) ,BH Madking ()Rome) ,BH Aurelius (Britannia) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

ANY EX-RTW OR BARBARIAN INVASION PLAYERS OR VIEWERS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED RTW THAT ENJOY WATCHING OUR RTW BATTLES EVERY WEEK ?.

Last edited by spart_commander; October 11, 2023 at 05:05 AM.