Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 924252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

Default Re: spart_commander's RTW Multiplayer Battle Videos

A TOUGH AND INTENSE HILL BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON A MAP I DON'T THINK ANYONE ELSE EVER HOSTS ON ANY MORE .(and a look at "Battlefield Positioning")

HI ALL
    Here is BH battle 828 ,this is an exciting and fast moving battle ,during this battle we look at "Battlefield Positioning" and how important it is for players to position there armies in the right place during a battle ,as bad battlefield positioning can have dire consequences to the individual player and the team ,there are some interesting army builds in this battle ,and something interesting to see at the end of the battle too , as always good team work strategy and tactics will decide this tricky battle ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

THE GENERALS AND FACTIONS...

AUX Johng (Rome) ,RV Cornovii (Macedon) ,BH Barclayman (Pontus) ,BH Vicox (Carthage) .... V .... BH Scorpion King (Rome) ,STAR Punisher (Greek Cities) ,BH Mantu (Germania) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities).

TACTICS AND STRATEGY....DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BATTLE ?.
    As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

ANY EX-RTW OR BARBARIAN INVASION PLAYERS OR VIEWERS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED RTW THAT ENJOY WATCHING OUR RTW BATTLES EVERY WEEK ?.
    We play RTW every Friday Saturday and Sunday nights , we still have great battles on RTW ,so if you fancy dusting off your old armies and leading your troops once again onto the old battlefields of RTW,OR if you are new to RTW , it would be good to see you , ,so if you fancy reliving the glory days of RTW ,OR if you would like to try RTW for the first time ,it would be good to see you ,AND if the battle is good enough you could see your self on our BH YouTube channel leading your army into battle.

Last edited by spart_commander; December 16, 2023 at 05:44 AM.

A TRIP BACK IN RTW HISTORY ,CAN A BATTLE FORMATION FROM 2008 STILL BE EFFECTIVE IN 2023 ? ,IN THIS BATTLE I BRING 2008 TO 2023 A REAL BACK IN TIME BATTLE !!.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 829 ,this is an exciting and intense back in history battle ,where i bring 2008 to 2023 !!,is it possible for an old battle formation first used back in 2008 to still be effective in 2023 ,or is is hopelessly out of date and to old school ? , during this battle the best part of two enemy armies sorely tests this old school battle formation ,will this out of date battle formation hold or crash and burn ? ,i guess we will have to see ,during this battle you will see some interesting army builds ,some great team work and some MASSIVE cavalry hits too ,i hope that bringing something from 2008 to 2023 makes this battle even more interesting ,we hope you enjoy this tough battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

BH Earth (Rome) ,BH Lando (Rome) ,GOTW Romex (Egypt) ,STAR Punisher (Greek Cities) .... V.... BH Barclayman (Pontus) ,BH Vicox (Carthage) ,BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome)

As you watch this battle is there anything you would have done differently tactically and strategically wise ?,if there is please tell us what you would have done differently and why ,ALSO is there anything you are unsure about or are curious about ? ,if there is please ask and if i can help i will.

ANY EX-RTW OR BARBARIAN INVASION PLAYERS OR VIEWERS WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED RTW THAT ENJOY WATCHING OUR RTW BATTLES EVERY WEEK ?.
    We play RTW every Friday Saturday and Sunday nights , we still have great battles on RTW ,so if you fancy dusting off your old armies and leading your troops once again onto the old battlefields of RTW,OR if you are new to RTW , it would be good to see you , ,so if you fancy reliving the glory days of RTW ,OR if you would like to try RTW for the first time ,it would be good to see you ,AND if the battle is good enough you could see your self on our BH YouTube channel leading your army into battle.

Last edited by spart_commander; December 18, 2023 at 12:16 PM.

THE THIRD "DISADVANTAGES" BATTLE ,A BATTLE THAT TURNS INTO TWO BATTLES IN ONE !!.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 830 ,those of you that watch our battles regularly would have seen the other two "Disadvantages" battles ,on this map team two get all the advantages ,and team one gets all the diadvantages ,can team one over come all the disadvantages or will team two sweep to victory ? ,i guess we will have to see ,during this battle you will see something VERY unusual two battles develop in one battle !! ,you will see what i mean when you watch this battle ,also in this battle you will see some powerful cavalry charges ,we hope you enjoy this unusual battle ,please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on this battle.

BH Vicox (Rome) ,BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,Legion 22 (Sassanids) ,BH Uther (Franks) .... V .... BH Aurelius (Burgundi) ,STAR Punisher (Lombardi) ,Luke (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

Last edited by spart_commander; December 21, 2023 at 05:07 AM.

A VERY TOUGH AND FAST MOVING BATTLE ,FOCUSING ON A JOINT MACEDON AND SPARTAN ATTACK ,SEE HOW POWERFUL A COMBINATION ATTACK BY THESE TWO FACTIONS ARE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 831 ,this is an exciting and entertaining battle ,during this battle we have a look at how powerful a combination attack can be by Spartans and Macedon pike men ,also during this battle our left flank is smashed crashed and broken ,then the enemy punch a hole through our teams battle line , will both these things prove decisive in this battle ? ,ALSO there are a lot of MASSIVE cavalry attacks in this battle (lol sorry for all the "BANGS" !!) , we hope you enjoy this immersive and unusual battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

BH Uther (Rome) ,BH Lando Rome) ,BH Barclayman (Pontus) ,BH Genghis Khan ( Rome) .... V .... BH Vicox (Rome) ,BH Aurelius (Greek Cities) ,BH EthEth (Macedon) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome)

Last edited by spart_commander; December 23, 2023 at 04:36 AM.

A HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OUR VIEWERS ,FOR OUR CHRISTMAS 2023 RTW BATTLE I WANTED TO TRY AND FIND A "CHRISTMAS CRACKER" OF A BATTLE ,ITS AN UNUSUAL ROME V ROME 3V3 BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 832 ,for our Christmas 2023 RTW battle i wanted to try and find an unusual and i hope memorable battle ,we have got very few 3v3 battles on our BH YouTube channel ,plus its a rare Rome V Rome battle , so in a couple of ways it is quite a rare battle , i hope you will agree this is a "Christmas Cracker" of a battle !! ,during this battle our left flank is smashed crashed and broken ,the enemy team then want to roll us up from left to right ,there are some unusual 31k army builds in this battle too ,and some MASSIVE cavalry hits that i think you will enjoy (sorry about all the BANGS !!) ,we hope you enjoy our unusual 2023 Christmas battle ,please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed our 2023 Christmas battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

GOTW LeanBod ,BH Madking ,BH Lando (All Rome factions) .... V .... BH Crypto ,BH Uther ,BH Spartan Commander (All Rome factions)

Last edited by spart_commander; December 27, 2023 at 08:49 AM.

A FAST MOVING AND HARD HITTING 4V4 RTW BATTLE ,FOCUSING ON NUMIDIA ON A 31K BATTLEFIELD ,AND A LOOK AT THE "SUICIDE CHARIOT TACTIC" EMPLOYED IN THIS BATTLE.

Here is Brotherhood battle 833 ,this is an exciting and unusual battle featuring a look at Numidia, and we look at the suicide chariot tactic that seems to be very effective against Roman infantry ,we also see the effect of what moral sapping units can have even against powerful well upgraded armies ,we hope you enjoy this intense and unusual battle ,pleas leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

BH Barclayman (Pontus) ,BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,Ambiorix (Carthage) ,BH Mantu (Numidia) .... V .... Punisher (Greek Cities) ,COH Terminator (Germania) ,BH Lando (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome)

Last edited by spart_commander; December 30, 2023 at 05:44 AM.

OUR LAST YOUTUBE BATTLE OF 2023 , ITS THE FOURTH BATTLE OF "DISADVANTAGES" ,AND ITS A BATTLE OF "VETERANS" TOO ..... A BATTLE THAT TURNED INTO A BIT OF AN EPIC.

HI ALL

Here is Brotherhood battle 834 ,and its our last battle of 2023 ,for this battle i wanted to find a special and worthy battle for the end of the year ,and i hope i have found that battle in this battle , this battle is foungt on a very hilly map where team one has massive "disadvantages" ,and team 2 has all the down hill advantages ,this battle actually turned into a "Epic" and "Classic" battle , this battle has some massive cavalry hits ,great team work by both teams ,during this battle i lose my whole army ,will this prove decisive for the enemy team ? ,i guess we will have to see ,we hope you enjoy the last RTW BH YouTube battle of 2023 ,please leave a comment or thumbs up ,if you enjoyed this battle , its always nice to read what you think of our battles.

BH Lando (Rome) ,BH FirstPrime (Rome) ,BH Aurealius (Rome) ,BH Barclayman (Macedon) .... V .... BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH Stevelongshanks (Greek Cities) ,BH Spark (Pontus) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities).

Last edited by spart_commander; January 03, 2024 at 04:55 AM.

OUR FIRST RTW BATTLE FOR 2024 ,THESE DAYS ITS VERY UNUSUAL TO GET A "CLOSE" BATTLE , SO THIS A CLOSE BATTLE TO START 2024 OFF ,AND A MEMORABLE ONE I HOPE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 835 ,this is a tough and immersive battle ,during this battle after a Heroic defence our left flank is broken ,the enemy team start to roll us up from left to right ,also there is a massive "Juggernaut" Macedon battle formation moving towards us ,there are some massive cavalry hits in this battle too ,this is a close battle but which way will it go ? ,i guess we will have to see ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

BH Stevelongshanks (Rome) ,BH Lando (Rome) ,BH Mars (Macedon) ,Shaak Ti (Rome) .... V .... BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH Barclayman (Pontus) ,Merc Dredd (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities).

Last edited by spart_commander; January 06, 2024 at 05:05 AM.

AN EXCITING AND UNUSUAL BATTLE HAVING A CLOSE LOOK AT WHAT IS THOUGHT TO BE THE WEAKEST 31K FACTION..."NUMIDIA" ,CHANGE THE RULES A BIT CAN IT BE COMPETATIVE ?.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 836 ,i think if you ask most 31k players which is the weakest 31k faction most would say Numidia ,BUT if we change the rules a bit in our 31k battles can we make Numidia more competative ? ,this is an intense and interesting battle fought on the Pontic Peaks map , we changed the rules a bit to help Numidia will the rules change make a difference ? ,i guess we will have to see ,i hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoy this short but unusual battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

BH Vicox (Carthage) ,Amanda (Rome) ,BH Spark (Pontus) ,BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) .... V .... BH Mantu (Numidia) ,BH Earth (Macedon) ,Punisher (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities)

Last edited by spart_commander; January 10, 2024 at 05:45 AM.

A REAL "CLASSIC""OLD SCHOOL" RARE ROME V ROME 4V4 31K BROTHERHOOD BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON A FLAT MAP.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 837 ,this battle turned into a "Epic" and "Classic" battle ,its very unusual these days to have an Rome V Rome 4v4 battle ,and what a battle this turned out to be ,the enemy team have "FORTY SEVEN" infantry units ,we have "THIRTY" infantry units ,this could prove to be decisive ,on the other hand we have 26 archers ,the enemy team have 10 ,could this make a difference to the battle ? ,this is a very tactical and strategic battle ,with some big cavalry hits too ,there are some "unusual" army builds in this battle too ,we hope you enjoy this tough and unusual battle ,please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoy this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

THE GENERALS AND FACTIONS..

BH Crypto ,BH Lando ,BH Spark ,BH JGP .... V .... BH Earth ,BH Scorpion King sr ,BH Vicox ,BH Spartan Commander. (ALL ROME FACTIONS).

Last edited by spart_commander; January 13, 2024 at 05:07 AM.

AN INTENSE EXCITING VERY RARE 3V4 LARGE BATTLE ,WE IN THE TEAM OF 3 GET EXTRA MONEY FOR BETTER UPGRADES ,THE 4 ENEMY TEAM GET A WHOLE EXTRA ARMY !!.A REAL QUALITY VERSUS QUANTITY BATTLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 838 ,this is an unusual and fast moving battle ,each team gets 124000 Denari ,so we in the team of 3 get 41k each to put good upgrades on our troops...BUT the enemy team of 4 get 31k each AND a whole extra army !!! ,so any mistakes by us and the shear number of enemy troops could swamp us and neutralise our upgrade advantage ,its a real Quality Versus Quantity battle ,we hope you enjoy this unusual and rare 3v4 battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

Shaak Ti (Rome) ,BH Aurelius (Greek Cities) ,BH Barclayman (Macedon) ,BH Lando (Rome) .... V .... BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH Spark (Pontus) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL ? ,just to say if you enjoy watching our battles every week why not subscribe to our channel so you dont miss any of the battles ?.

Last edited by spart_commander; January 15, 2024 at 04:58 AM.

A FIRST FOR OUR BROTHERHOOD YOUTUBE CHANNEL ,A ROME V ROME MAXIMUM MONEY 3V4 BATTLE ,FOUGHT ON A CUSTOM MAP.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 839 ,this is a first for our BH Channel ,a 3v4 maximum money battle ,so there is no extra money for the team of 3 for extra upgrades ,both teams have fully upgrades units ,the only advantage we have is that our cavalry is thought to be the best in the game ,BUT the enemy team have a whole extra fully upgraded army to counter our cavalry !! ,this is a tough and intense battle ,can a team of 3 defeat a team of 4 with all units fully upgraded ? ,i guess we will have to see ,we hope you enjoy this unusual and rare battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

THE GENERALS...

BH Mars ,BH Mantu ,Crazy Markoslav ,Mad General..... V ..... BH Earth ,BH Scorpion King SR ,BH Spartan Commander ( All Rome factions).

Last edited by spart_commander; January 17, 2024 at 05:56 AM.

A VERY RARE 40K EACH "NO RULES" BATTLE ,AND THIS BATTLE TURNED OUT TO BE A BIT OF A "CLASSIC" TOO.HI ALLHere is Brotherhood battle 840 ,this is a real break from our usual battles ,as this is a 40k no rules battle you will see several units that you dont usually see ,there are some "interesting" army builds in this battle ,as you will see ,the enemy team brings enough artillery to blow us back to the stone age !!! ,there are some big cavalry Elephants and chariot attacks in this battle ,some good battlefield awareness in this battle too ,great tactical and strategic moves in this battle ,see the effect of fire pots on both cavalry and infantry units ,this is a tough and exciting intense battle ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read what you think about our battles.

GENERALS AND FACTIONS...

Luke (Rome) ,Varus (Rome) ,BH Punisher (Germania) ,BH Vicox (Macedon) .... V .... GOTW Romex ,BH Scorpion King SR (Seleucid) ,Lotus (Britannia/Dacia) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities)

Last edited by spart_commander; January 20, 2024 at 06:19 AM.

AN INTENSE FAST MOVING EXCITING 4V4 LARGE BATTLE FOUGHT ON A BATTLE MAP NEVER USED THESE DAYS ,A HILL MAP THAT IS UNUSUALLY FAIR TO BOTH TEAMS.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 841 ,this is an unusual battle as it is fought on a never used battle map these days ,BUT was a very popular map in the past ,as it can be very tactical and strategic map ,during this battle after a tough fight our right flank is smashed crashed and broken ,and the enemy want to roll us up from right to left ,the victorious enemy troops on our right flank include 3 Berserkers ,could they prove decisive to the out come of this battle ? ,this is a tough battle that turns out to be a close battle too ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

USSR CAT (Rome) ,RV Cornovii (Germania) ,BH Earth (Seleucid) ,BH Barclayman (Macedon) .... V .... BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH Aurelius (Rome) ,BH Uther (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities).

Last edited by spart_commander; January 24, 2024 at 05:12 AM.

AN ABSOLUTE "CLASSIC" AND "EPIC" CLOSE 4V4 LARGE BATTLE, FOUGHT ON A CUSTOM MAP .

HI ALL
    This is a tough fast moving and intense battle ,during this battle our right flank and right centre is broken ,the enemy team look to roll us up from right to left ,ALSO one of the enemy team has a massive army numbering 2.057 men ,a very intimidating number ,there are some big cavalry hits in this battle ,and some great attacking moves too ,there are a lot of pike and spear factions in this battle and is kind of a real grinding down battle , but who will prevail ,i guess we will have to see ,we hope you enjoy this battle please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,we always like to read what you think of our battles.

BH Lando (Rome) ,BH Crypto (Greek Cities) ,BH Stevelongshanks (Macedon) ,BH Barclayman (Pontus) .... V .... BH Mars (Rome) ,BH Mantu (Carthage) ,BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Carthage)

Last edited by spart_commander; January 27, 2024 at 05:33 AM.

THE POWER OF NUMIDIA....WHAT???!!! ,NUMIDIA SAVES THE DAY....WHAT???!!! ,A TOUGH BATTLE FOUGHT ON A MAP NO ONE ELSE EVER HOSTS ON ANY MORE !!.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 843 ,if you ask most 31k players which is the most weakest 31k faction most will tell you Numidia is the weakest 31k faction ,so in this battle we change the rules a bit for Numidia to make it more competative and stronger on the 31k battlefield ,but to be honest can Numidia ever compete with the elite factions on RTW like Rome ,Greek Cities ,Carthage ,Macedon Ect.... on the 31k battlefield ? ,during this battle our left flank and left centre is smashed crashed and broken ,then our right centre is broken too ,will the enemy team go onto win this battle ? ,i guess we will have to see ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read your thoughts on our battles.

GOTW Lean Bod (Rome) ,BH Aurelius (Rome) ,BH Punisher (Carthage) ,BH Madking (Germania).... V .... BH Scorpion King SR (Seleucid) ,BH JGP (Rome) ,BH Mantu (Numidia) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities)

Last edited by spart_commander; February 03, 2024 at 06:10 AM.

AN INTENSE AND "EPIC" BATTLE ,FEATURING A QUOTE FOR A CHINESE GENERAL FROM OVER 3000 YEARS AGO ,AND A 4V4 BATTLE TURNED INTO A 3V4 IN ABOUT 20 SECONDS ,PLUS A VERY OLD MACEDON ARMY AND BATTLE FORMATION FROM MAYBE 17 YEARS AGO. (AND WHAT CAN HAPPEN IF PEOPLE DONT READ THE RULES OF A BATTLE)

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 844 ,this is a tough and intense 4v4 large battle ,in this battle you will here a three thousand your old quote from a Chinese general that is very relevant to this battle ,ALSO this is originally a 4v4 battle ,but in about 20 seconds it becomes a 3v4 battle as you will see ,there is some great team work in this battle ,and some massive cavalry hits too ,you will see a a very old Macedon army and battle formation form maybe 17 years ago ,tactics and strategies have evolved in 17 years, will this old battle formation and army still be effective on the 2024 31k battlefield ? ,i guess we will have to see ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read what you think of our battles.

THE GENERALS AND FACTIONS IN THIS BATTLE...

BH Lando (Rome) ,BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH Dionysos (Rome) ,BH Earth (Britannia) .... V .... BH Mantu (Rome) ,BH Punisher (Germania) ,BH Skema (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Macedon)

Last edited by spart_commander; February 07, 2024 at 05:30 AM.

A REAL TOUGH "SLOGGING" BATTLE ,A REAL BATTLE OF ATTRITION , ROME V ROME FIGHTING ON THE FLANKS ,AND A REAL SLOG OF PIKES AND SPEARS IN THE CENTRE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 845 ,this is an exciting and intense hard fought battle ,this has got a bit of everything in this battle ,you will see Rome V Rome on the flanks and in the centre you will see a spear and pike battle ,in the centre there are no delicate pretty tactics and strategies, its just a "Blunt Force Trauma" battles ,fighting head on each side trying to punch a hole through the centre ,the teams factions are very balanced ,but who will prevail ? ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle.

Luke (Macedon) ,BH Spark (Seleucid) ,Fesen (Rome) ,BH Lando (Rome) .... V .... BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH Punisher (Pontus) ,BH Mantu (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Carthage).

Last edited by spart_commander; February 17, 2024 at 05:06 AM.

AN INTENSE AND EXCITING CLOSE BATTLE ,ONE GENERAL BRINGS AN ARMY OF 2.420 MEN ,WILL THIS ARMY PROVE TO BE OVER WHELMING ?.

HI ALL
    This is an immersive and tough battle ,you will see some unusual army builds in this battle ,also this is a very diverse battle too ,during this battle i lose most of my army ,will this prove decisive to the out come of the battle ? ,there are some big cavalry hits in this battle ,and some heavy pike on spear action too ,we hope you enjoy this battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up if you enjoyed this battle ,its always nice to read what you think of our battles .

BH Lando (Rome) ,BH Cormac (Greek Cities) ,BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,BH Punisher (Germania) .... V .... BH Mantu (Pontus) ,BH Madking (Rome) ,BH First Prime (Macedon) ,BH Spartan Commander (Rome).

THE BATTLE OF "DISADVANTAGES" PART "FIVE" ,TEAM ONE ALWAYS HAS BIG DISADVANTAGES ON THIS ALPINE VALLY MAP ,AND THROW IN SOME "LESSER" 31K FACTIONS AND TEAM ONE COULD BE IN EVEN MORE TROUBLE.

HI ALL
    Here is Brotherhood battle 847 ,those of you that watch our YouTube channel regularly will have seen the other four battle of "Disadvantages" ,these battles seem very popular, indeed one of these battles received 1400 views , team one always has map disadvantage on this battle map ,ALSO 2 of our team bring what some players class as "Lesser" 31k factions , so not only has team one got a big map disadvantage ,they also have two "lesser" 31k factions too , our team has a lot of archers but not many infantry ,could the enemies infantry advantage be the deciding factor ? ,you will see some unusual army builds in this battle too ,we hope you enjoy this unusual and popular type battle ,please leave a comment or a thumbs up you enjoyed this battle.

BH Punisher (Carthage) ,AUX Johng (Seleucid) ,BH Scorpion King SR (Rome) ,Fesen (Macedon) .... V .... BH Sparky (Armenia) ,BH Aeimnestos (Egypt) ,BH Dionysos (Rome) ,BH Spartan Commander (Greek Cities).