Thread: Heroe units for Warhammer like Crone Hellebron?

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Heroe units for Warhammer like Crone Hellebron?

Hello, i just want to know if there are already finished hero units for the Warhammer:TW games like Crone Hellebron? I know about Morathi, Malekith, Imrik, Alith and the Everqueen from the Sundering. And COW has some heroes- but are there smaller sub-mods out there focusing on adding hero-units not in the big releases? Or are there heroes in the bmdb that we don't know about?

I am working on a bigger sub-mod for COW: Beginning of the End Times (adding new units and unit-upgrades, and fixing game balance in the EDB recruitment system and in the EDU stats plus som minor adjustments here and there) and wanted to add Hellebron and possibly some other heroes too.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; June 07, 2016 at 07:40 AM.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

Default Re: Heroe units for Warhammer like Crone Hellebron?

Well my mercs mod has some like Vespero and Iseara, not sure if all of them are included to 1.6. You can freely use content from that sub-mod if you wish.

Can't think many, Reiksfart propably has some in his sub-mod, not released yet, but you could ask him. There were couple elven overhauls, which might have some. I think atleast one more sub-mod had new hero units, for Empire and such, not sure if they were released, or what it was called tought. There was one with greater demons and such, but it got removed I think...

But not many with actual new hero units I think, but there were some if my memory is right, best to just go dig in and look for them and ask permissions.

kallaikoi's work in progress for BoTET has a lot more heroes, but they need rigging. http://www.moddb.com/mods/call-of-wa...eroes#imagebox

Reiksfart's Avatar Senator

I'm sure I remember a Crone Hellebron model being in the Sundering.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahvipannu View Post
    Can't think many, Reiksfart propably has some in his sub-mod, not released yet
    Think I only made one specific named hero, and I had forgotten about that until this topic so there might be others. It's on my list to add in now, assuming it isn't already in game, I haven't checked. Been a long time since I made it:

Skarsnik
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by Reiksfart View Post
    I'm sure I remember a Crone Hellebron model being in the Sundering.

Think I only made one specific named hero, and I had forgotten about that until this topic so there might be others. It's on my list to add in now, assuming it isn't already in game, I haven't checked. Been a long time since I made it:

Skarsnik

It's weird, but the Sundering has unit pictures, unit portraits, a unit description and an added bodyguard entry in the edu- but not the actual hero herself. The witchelf unit is enhanced by better stats and even has unique traits and anchillaries. But no model as far as i can see. =)

That's one of the reasons why i started this thread.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; June 07, 2016 at 05:32 PM.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again

- The Havamal

Is no one checking the ModDB page of BotET mod? All te previews are there. Hellebron and a bunch of others are comming in the next patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokoro Kendoka View Post
    Is no one checking the ModDB page of BotET mod? All te previews are there. Hellebron and a bunch of others are comming in the next patch.
    Yes, i saw that one and that's what made me want her in the game. The next patch? That's great news indeed! Unfortunately i do hope they don't change too much because my sub-mod is huge already.

- The Havamal

Is this Hellebrone unit part of the released"The Sundering"-mod? I can't find the files and don't know their name.. I found the EDU-entry, the bmdb-entry, the portrait and the text-info. But the unit entry in the EDU uses an ordinary Nagarythe Witch Elf as a general unit. I want the Hellebrone model..

- The Havamal

No, it will be in the future version.