Thread: Do a lot of the sieges crash you when you click play battle in beginning of the end times mod?

Default Do a lot of the sieges crash you when you click play battle in beginning of the end times mod?

some sieges work great... but a lot of ones for chaos, dwarfs, all the elves, greenskins, etc. crash my game on clicking play battle... is this just me or does it happen to a lot of people?

Sieges in warhammer total war kinda suck so I was hoping to get my fix here, mod is awesome btw keep up the great work!

Default Re: Do a lot of the sieges crash you when you click play battle in beginning of the end times mod?

Go to your mod folder find the warhammer file and run the mod through that. It solved my problem which sounds just like yours.

Default Re: Do a lot of the sieges crash you when you click play battle in beginning of the end times mod?

whats the file called? is there a launch option for the beginning of the end times mod or am i just launching using the old call of warhammer one?

Go into your Cow BOTET folder, the last thing you see should be a batch file named warhammer. I made a desktop short cut of that and things work much better now.

thanks ill try it

that worked! awesome! thank you so much! now i can enjoy the mod with zero crashes!

I just got it off the mod db page.

i dont want to be rude but it was adressed like 20 times over and is written in the installation instructions, is it really needed to open a new post for it?

I didn't see it, apologies! Thank you all for the kind replies though!