Thread: [Support] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] 1.2 Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    It happened after we changed the supply system scripts awhile ago. Its been reported a few times, I am not sure how to fix it exactly. I would have to spend some time learning how it was done and then redo it in the new scripts.
    Hi Dresden, don't know if you already fixed this but here it is:

------------------/Timbe 20.11
    local function ShowRegionalSupplies(context)
    local component = UIComponent(context.component):Id()
    if component == "icon_spy"
    --and not UIComponent(context.component):GetTooltipText("No spy information available")
    then if Supply_System_UI.Supply_Status >= supply_values_table["fertile_region"]
    then scripting.game_interface:show_message_event("custom_event_193", Supply_System_UI.Last_Settlement_X, Supply_System_UI.Last_Settlement_Y)
    return
    elseif Supply_System_UI.Supply_Status >= supply_values_table["looted_region"]
    then scripting.game_interface:show_message_event("custom_event_194", Supply_System_UI.Last_Settlement_X, Supply_System_UI.Last_Settlement_Y)
    else scripting.game_interface:show_message_event("custom_event_195", Supply_System_UI.Last_Settlement_X, Supply_System_UI.Last_Settlement_Y)
    end
    end
    end
    -----------------//Timbe 20.11

scripting.AddEventCallBack("ComponentLClickUp", ShowRegionalSupplies)

Hey guys,

a little bug to report: Some Athenian Epibatoi units are missing their equipment. Shields, armor, helmet are not displayed. There is another greek unit withe the same problem, unfortunately I forgot which one it was. ^^
    I dont use any other mods apart from dei.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

That is because marines use varied equipment in a single unit to represent crew taking part in the fight as armoured troops were rather few in numbers on ships
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

oh, so thats intentionally? didnt know that. It looked like, cause one of their arm looks like it holds a shild, though theres none. nevermind! ^^

Nordling's Avatar Semisalis

I have pointed it out already but I guess you guys didn't come around to fix that (it as a couple months ago). Athenian thorakitai got a stamina value "low" and I received a reply that it was unintentional so giving you heads up about that. Also, they get now defensive testudo which is weird. Is it the way it's supposed to?

Morevoer, athenian marine archers (those on ships ) once disembarked have 2 speed value. I suggest to increase it to 4 to be on par with other marine archers. It might be required to revise all unique marine archers (I dont know if any other faction has those) as they might have wrong values as well.

Cheers!

Foederatus

The Dovideri are described to be excellent anti-infantery soldiers. However they do not have a bonus vs infantry... Intended?

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Yes.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

There is something fishy about Nabateans/ arabians at sea or Indian Navy. Using half stack navy and getting killed by transport stack of arabians Used to mauling full stacks to meet Poseidon with 3-5 warships in general.

Centenarius

Playing as DLC Numidians I besieged Massyli's capital. They had no general/army at their capital. When they sallied out their general was an African Villagers unit. Also the same is happening when I assault minor towns without generals/armies.

Playing as DLC Numidians the Exotic Animal Studs doesn't allow me to recruit anything (should be elephants?).

Playing as DLC Numidians the unit icon for Numidian Archers isn't representative of them. They are native looking without shields or armor. The current unit icon is for a more sophisticated type of archer.
    Last edited by Fluke; November 22, 2018 at 08:21 PM.

Playing as Rome in Grand Campaign. Epirus took Beneventum, but I retook it. However, the population is now almost 100% foreigner-class even though it was my original province, with an average distribution of population.

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Penghis Khan View Post
    Playing as Rome in Grand Campaign. Epirus took Beneventum, but I retook it. However, the population is now almost 100% foreigner-class even though it was my original province, with an average distribution of population.
    The system cannot be made to calculate for how long you lost the province.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

I'm not sure whether this has been reported before, but I seem to be having a bug with the Parthian Men-at-Arms (Arteshtar-i Pahlavig). They've got the correct name, but are using both the short and long descriptions belonging to the later Parthohellenikoi Thureophoroi.

What boggles the mind even further is that, when attempting to fix this in the .pack files, there's no reference to Eas_Par_Sword (which is the internal name of the Arteshtar-i Pahlavig) anywhere in the Unit_Names, Unit_Description_Long, etc files contained in the DEI pack files, and introducing one to try to change the erroneous description appears to do absolutely nothing.

There must be something wrong with the diplomatic reliability rating. I declared war on a faction that betrayed me (was an ally/client state and did not join my war, breaking the alliance/client state treaty, but hey they're AI so they get no freaking penalty...) after cancelling other treaties (I think military access is still active even after breaking said treaties for some reason) many many turns ago (talking 20+). My reliability rating went down from green to yellow. Why? This makes no sense at all, so this must be a bug.

Next turn, I finally can declare war on a Garamantian faction that also betrayed me cancelling treaties and what's worse, they blatantly trespassed my territory and hung around my weak settlements obviously probing for an attack. To begin with, this kind of behavior should be an automatic declaration of war, but I am pretty sure the diplomatic system the game has doesn't allow modding this. Anyway, I wait 10 turns after breaking whatever treaties I had with them and in turn 11 or 12 I declare war. Guess what, diplomatic standing goes from yellow to red. ????

Quote Originally Posted by Sampsiceramos View Post
    I'm not sure whether this has been reported before, but I seem to be having a bug with the Parthian Men-at-Arms (Arteshtar-i Pahlavig). They've got the correct name, but are using both the short and long descriptions belonging to the later Parthohellenikoi Thureophoroi.

What boggles the mind even further is that, when attempting to fix this in the .pack files, there's no reference to Eas_Par_Sword (which is the internal name of the Arteshtar-i Pahlavig) anywhere in the Unit_Names, Unit_Description_Long, etc files contained in the DEI pack files, and introducing one to try to change the erroneous description appears to do absolutely nothing.
    Its in the Unit Names Vanilla loc file. I will check out their description.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Its in the Unit Names Vanilla loc file. I will check out their description.
    So it is. It would appear I'm blind, given that I scrolled through that file multiple times before posting to no avail, but I've found it now, and the Arteshtar-i Pahlavig do indeed have the wrong description text there.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by kpagcha View Post
    There must be something wrong with the diplomatic reliability rating. I declared war on a faction that betrayed me (was an ally/client state and did not join my war, breaking the alliance/client state treaty, but hey they're AI so they get no freaking penalty...) after cancelling other treaties (I think military access is still active even after breaking said treaties for some reason) many many turns ago (talking 20+). My reliability rating went down from green to yellow. Why? This makes no sense at all, so this must be a bug.

Next turn, I finally can declare war on a Garamantian faction that also betrayed me cancelling treaties and what's worse, they blatantly trespassed my territory and hung around my weak settlements obviously probing for an attack. To begin with, this kind of behavior should be an automatic declaration of war, but I am pretty sure the diplomatic system the game has doesn't allow modding this. Anyway, I wait 10 turns after breaking whatever treaties I had with them and in turn 11 or 12 I declare war. Guess what, diplomatic standing goes from yellow to red. ????
    Arguably Diplomacy is one of the worst parts of Total War series and we can't really do much about it, sadly.

This may be a vanilla bug, but when I use one of the top row of political actions with a female character (send diplomat, send emissary, organize games), she automatically gains a promotion. This makes it possible to increase female characters to the top rank in just a few turns.

Something else that's more an inconsistency than a bug, and I don't expect a fix or anything. But it was too funny not to post. See if you can spot it in the picture:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Ummmm...... Bacon.....
    "RTW/RS VH campaign difficulty is bugged out (CA bug that never got fixed) and thus easier than Hard so play on that instead" - apple

RSII 2.5/2.6 Tester and pesky irritant to the Team. Mucho praise for long suffering dvk'.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Fox View Post
    Something else that's more an inconsistency than a bug, and I don't expect a fix or anything. But it was too funny not to post. See if you can spot it in the picture:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    What is it? Arverni symbol instead of Nervii ontop of the panel?

Quote Originally Posted by kpagcha View Post
    What is it? Arverni symbol instead of Nervii ontop of the panel?
    No, I assume that's just a Celtic culture thing, not strictly Arverni.

Look at the party traits of the Morini Chieftains.
    Last edited by Flying Fox; November 27, 2018 at 07:35 AM.