Hi,

First great work on the mod.
I've done a few dozen turns using the VP, the Orcs and Bretonnia using normal unit sizes.
The campaign map is very good, the new models are gorgeous, the turns roll quite fast knowing the size of the mod and I have not experienced a single crash yet.

Here's a few things I noticed that I thought could be mentionned.
I am not sure it's the right place to post that but I'll do it anyway.

Bretonnia:
-Hyppogryph knights: Officer/lord(in custom battles)/Louen Léoncoeur doesn't have a sword. /// Other hyppogryphs are not carrying knights.
-Bretonnian spearmen: Don't have "Bonus against cavalry" hability.

Greenskins:
-Common gobbos don't have the hability "Can hide in long grass" except for the archers, they also are not "Vulnerable to missiles" like Night Gobbos are.
-Common speargobbos don't have "Bonus against cavalry".
-Common speargobbos & sword gobbos don't have a "bonus in deserts".
-Gobbo archers & mounted archers of all kinds have long range missiles. Probably due to how the mod is made now that I think of it.
-While most Greenskin roster have crude weapons, the only ones having "Melee" instead are Spearnightgobbos, Speargobbos, and Big'Uns Boar riders.

Vampire Counts:
-Grave Guards are very weak. They will win in 1v1 against Empire swordsmen taking 80% casualties. They will win against Bretonnian swordsmen taking 60% casualties. They will lose inflincting only 25% casualties to Chaos warriors.
They have a good armor and a shield giving them Chaos warrior tier protection on the tabletop. I believe they should inflict 40-50% on Chaos Warrios, take 40% by Empire swordsmen and 20% by Bretonnian swordsmen.
-Black Knights and Grave Guards have crude weapons. In tabletop they have magical weapons.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bg2e.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	344.1 KB 
ID:	344869Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bg60.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	960.2 KB 
ID:	344870
-Aesthetics: Skeletons would look maybe less generic if you used the upgraded armor skin from CoW. The new zombies skins are great but they look more heavily armoured than the skeletons.

Hope it helped.
Sorry for typos or bad grammar, I'm not a native english speaker.