Thread: Cant recruit Giant Squigs as Night Goblins

Default Cant recruit Giant Squigs as Night Goblins

So I lmost finished the big campaign as NG, needless to say i had many full
    maxed out cities with all possible buildings. But i never got to recruit giant squigs? Is this bugged or did i miss something?

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Default Re: Cant recruit Giant Squigs as Night Goblins

do you have 1.5 installed?
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

Yes I have the newest version installed with all the 4gb patches and stuff. Im also playing in a hotseat on the newwest version and it all works fine, except i cant recruit giant squigs

Could someone test this out? Maybe I'm jusst missing a file.
    Would be strange though, since I played averheim, ogre and skaven campaign without issues or missing units

In the export_descr_buildings.txt the Colossal Squigs are just recruitable in the third level of the building hinterland_mines, which is not available for the Night Goblins (moors in the game). My advice: use Notepad++, make a copy of the file first, search for the ogre_stbl_3 and enter this line:

recruit_pool "colossal squig" 1 0.05 1 0 requires factions { moors, }

Itīs the third level of the stables, and they will replenish in 20 turns, if you want them more quickly change the 0.05 to 0.1 (10 turns) and so one.
    If you didn't altered the Configuration.cfg, you must start a new campaign for the change occur.

Remember that the 1.5 is still a working in process beta, very stable but some of the units are not yet recruitable in the edb.txt, like the Bull Centaurs for the Chaos Dwarfs , and the Nasty Skulkers for the Night Goblins by the way, a good goblin unit with armor piercing.
    Last edited by Jivaro; June 27, 2017 at 08:03 PM.
    Benfiquista Budista Comunista