Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: South African 'Redistribution' of White Land

Default Re: South African 'Redistribution' of White Land

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    History has shown that when governments pursue racist policies like these they end in ruin, be they Zimbabwe, Nazi Germany, or South Africa. It has to stop, it is indefendable racial discrimination. The low IQ in the research I linked served to reflect the lack of education and academic achievement common to all black conmunities, due to culture, not an inherent 'stupid gene' as some seem to interpret it.
    We have done this to death, modern molecular science trumps quack race science.And there is no such think as a 'black culture' Africa is the most diverse place on this planet, on the cultural and biological level. And fatally you haven't bothered to check out relative economic performance, either on the continent, nor globally.

Now the coup de grace. It would seem the OP is not considering the real reasons behind the ANC's policy, which is Marxism, a European ideology by the way , but seems instead to be plugging obsolete eugenics and general racist bollocks for reasons beyond the understanding of Rational Man.

Now going by the 2017 real GDP growth rates Ethiopia comes second at 8.6 %, Ivory Coast is 4th at around 7%, Djibouti, Senegal guinea all reasonably high growth rates, Tanzania, Rwanda , Ghana at 26th .The first EU country is Iceland 27th at 5%, the USA 137th at 2.1%the UK 152nd at 1.6%. Is this poor performance by so-called white countries down to white culture and genetics? SouthAfrica is down near the bottom 174th at 0.6%, but that according to your race theory must be down to the white genes and culture of Afrikaners and not down to the failure of communist policies (China thrives because it has a free market economy).

Aexodus- You haven't done a scrap of work on this and thus the thread is undermined.
    Last edited by mongrel; March 12, 2018 at 02:12 PM. Reason: further correction for Defying moderation + off-topic.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Now going by the 2017 real GDP growth rates Ethiopia comes second at 8.6 %, Ivory Coast is 4th at around 7%, Djibouti, Senegal guinea all reasonably high growth rates, Tanzania, Rwanda , Ghana at 26th .The first EU country is Iceland 27th at 5%, the USA 137th at 2.1%the UK 152nd at 1.6%. Is this poor performance by so-called white countries down to white culture and genetics? SouthAfrica is down near the bottom 174th at 0.6%, but that according to your race theory must be down to the white genes and culture of Afrikaners and not down to the failure of communist policies (China thrives because it has a free market economy).
    This economic growth is a good thing, and encouraging, but Africa has still got along way to go, in terms of living standards and life expectancy.

These countries are growing, and I like to hear that, but they are starting from the bottom rung, and have a long way to go before they reach Europe or North America in terms of actual development. Interestingly, the part of Africa by life expectancy best to live in is closest to Europe. It's good to hear that these African countries are slowly learning Tom take care of themselves, but this doesn't changes the fact they are very much reliant on international aid. South Africa will go further down the train if it follows these (as you accurately said) Marxist, authoritarian policies. I would go One further and say it's akin to the fascist Nazi policies against land ownership against Jews, but that's just me.
    Last edited by Aexodus; March 13, 2018 at 05:53 PM.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

This economic growth is a good thing, and encouraging, but Africa has still got along way to go, in terms of living standards and life expectancy.

These countries are growing, and I like to hear that, but they are starting from the bottom rung, and have a long way to go before they reach Europe or North America in terms of actual development. Interestingly, the part of Africa by life expectancy best to live in is closest to Europe. It's good to hear that these African countries are slowly learning Tom take care of themselves, but this doesn't changes the fact they are very much reliant on international aid. South Africa will go further down the train if it follows these (as you accurately said) Marxist, authoritarian policies. I would go One further and say it's akin to the fascist Nazi policies against land ownership against Jews, but that's just me.
    And when they do overtake Europe are we to expect them to write racist nonsense justifying their good fortune too? China and India , who also endured similar indignities during the colonial period might see people feeling entitled to do so.
    Oddly enough the UK's life expectancy rate is falling. Is that down to being in Europe or is there a sensible answer?
    Last edited by mongrel; March 13, 2018 at 09:56 PM.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Blog Entries

That could well have something to with the massive migration from outside Europe, and black men are 60% more susceptible to diabetes and at a 40% increased risk of cancer, as well as sickle cell disease and aids. The failure of a nationalised NHS also contributes to this falling life expectancy. Where is your source for a falling life expectancy in Britain, by the way.
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

That could well have something to with the massive migration from outside Europe, and black men are 60% more susceptible to diabetes and at a 40% increased risk of cancer, as well as sickle cell disease and aids. The failure of a nationalised NHS also contributes to this falling life expectancy. Where is your source for a falling life expectancy in Britain, by the way.
    Bollocks. Interesting that your comments align exactly with Sir Oswald Moseley's politics. Says it all really.

Mass migration from the Carribean and Africa has come and gone. There presence has been around for centuries, but if you include the Windrush generation, for decades. And yet magically life expectancy rose, as did wages and living standards in the UK. Today's mass migration comes from Europe. Life expectancy still rose until around the late Coalition period. The real reason as you damn well know is austerity, crap wages and rent/utility profiteering reducing the poorer working classes to poverty. None of these have a genetic/cultural cause, and as we all know the people in charge of current economic policy, and the PFIs bleeding the NHS dry, with a few exceptions, are white. Oddly enough the real demographic most likely to use the NHS, old people, nock Carribeans etc, is more likely to vote for parties that would restrict it's funding.The NHS's failiures, particularly debt, is largely due to part privatisations, as we pay over the odds for crappy ancillary services and infrastructure.

That is the problem with racism,which you have illustrated nicely. It affects the non-thinking white poor working class people too because their betters tell them that they should be content with the crap life inflicted upon them, it is never the fault of those exploiting them, it's random black people. Some idiots actually beleive this.

Any South African is entitled to respesent their country regardless of race, there is no point pretending otherwise.If Ireland can have a gay Indian Taoiseach, I can say that it is not at all remarkable that a black African can govern South Africa. The only issue is the policfy adopted. That ancient 19th century European doctrine , Marxism is the issue.
    Last edited by mongrel; March 14, 2018 at 03:22 AM.

White South African farmers “deserve special attention” from Australia due to the “horrific circumstances” of land seizures and violence, Peter Dutton has said.

The home affairs minister told the Daily Telegraph on Wednesday his department was examining a range of methods to fast-track their path to Australia on humanitarian or other visa programs.

South Africa’s new president, Cyril Ramaphosa, is pursuing a policy of appropriating farm lands without compensation for redistribution to black South Africans.

The policy has led to reports, including in the Australian media, that white farmers are being murdered at a rate of more than one per week.

“If you look at the footage and read the stories, you hear the accounts, it’s a horrific circumstance they face,” Dutton said.

The home affairs minister noted Australia has refugee, humanitarian and other visa programs which have the “potential to help some of these people”. He said he had asked his department to look at the options “because from what I have seen they do do need help from a civilised country like ours”.

“The people we’re talking about want to work hard, they want to contribute to a country like Australia,” Dutton said. “We want people who want to come here, abide by our laws, integrate into our society, work hard, not lead a life on welfare. And I think these people deserve special attention and we’re certainly applying that special attention now.”
    https://www.theguardian.com/australi...frican-farmers

Based Australia.

Now for the non-farmers.
    Last edited by Prodromos; March 14, 2018 at 06:55 AM.
    Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Legend View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/australi...frican-farmers

Based Australia.

Now for the non-farmers.
    but can't you see how rich and diverse australia is now?! we now get african burglars and rapists, not just the anglo ones anymore:

Quote Originally Posted by Exarch View Post
    but can't you see how rich and diverse australia is now?! we now get african burglars and rapists, not just the anglo ones anymore:
    At least in Australia we recognise and try to solve the problem of ethnic violence and non-integration, rather than sweeping in under the rug like Europe.

mongrel you seem to be quite ignorant of the phenomenon in which developing countries have higher GDP percentage growth, and you seem to be implying that growth as opposed to actual wealth is the best measure of economic prosperity.

If we look at the facts, African countries that have been colonised for the longest period of time are actually wealthier than the countries that have been colonised the least. And the African countries that haven't been colonised, or not being colonised for over a hundred years, are just impoverished, or more so, than those that have been. The economic recovery of India just further indicates the problem is due to Africans rather than colonisation.

Blog Entries

@mongrel I don't care who my comments align with, I've barely heard of Mosley. Can you disprove that Africans are genetically more susceptible to a breadth of hereditary diseases. Even the centre-left biased BBC has reported on this. Why wouldn't that decrease average life expectancy, all you seem to be doing is creating an intellectual bubble that deflects any FACTS you deem 'racist'

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...rican-farmers/

Australia is taking action to protect the Boer from a massacre Leftists in this thread insist isn't happening.

Quote Originally Posted by wyrda78 View Post
    At least in Australia we recognise and try to solve the problem of ethnic violence and non-integration, rather than sweeping in under the rug like Europe.

mongrel you seem to be quite ignorant of the phenomenon in which developing countries have higher GDP percentage growth, and you seem to be implying that growth as opposed to actual wealth is the best measure of economic prosperity.

If we look at the facts, African countries that have been colonised for the longest period of time are actually wealthier than the countries that have been colonised the least. And the African countries that haven't been colonised, or not being colonised for over a hundred years, are just impoverished, or more so, than those that have been. The economic recovery of India just further indicates the problem is due to Africans rather than colonisation.
    Yet another person who can't make the effort.I think I have just proven that what ever South Africa's problem is its a political one, not a fake genetic one. The fact is that African countries are spread around the GDP table top, bottom and middle.

South Africa , Trading settlements in Senegal and Guinea and North African colonies excepted , there is no such creature as an African country colonised for a hundred years or more. Are Senegal and Equitorial Guinea wealthier than Nigeria? I can't be asked to look this up in reply to your lazy-arse post.

Quote Originally Posted by PFElton View Post
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...rican-farmers/

Australia is taking action to protect the Boer from a massacre Leftists in this thread insist isn't happening.
    Breitbart ,why taint a serious issue with such trash.?On the other hand, looks like reasonable grounds enough for political asylum. I trust your veiws on asylum seekers extends to other victims , in similar circumstances who are not Afrikaner.
    Last edited by mongrel; March 14, 2018 at 04:19 PM.

Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Exarch View Post
    We are an equal opportunity society.

BTW I don't know of a single African gang in my town. A lot of Africans have integrated rapidly Some poor African kids, especially the uprooted ones from Sudan, have joined existing ones (eg the Islander dominated Apex gang)- and a decade ago it was the Somalis in the spotlight. This is quite rapid integration, usually newly arrived communities form ethnically based gangs (Lebanese Tigers, certain Vietnamese gangs, 'Ndrangheta, triads etc etc).

Pretty normal for poor kids with limited education opportunities (eg non-English speaking homes, distrupted family life) to have an increased risk of criminal activity. Ads they integrate they will move out of the high risk category like the other migrant and refugee communities have.

We've had racist scum and ignorant ninnies wailing about "[Insert ethnicity here] gangs are taking over" for ever. No reason why racist scum and ignorant ninnies would stop now.

... That ancient 19th century European doctrine , Marxism is the issue.
    I have to say, Marxism may be the justification, but it looks like old fashioned cronyism, similar to Mugabe. Mandela was something like a saint, Mbeki seemed decent, the last two have been typical politicians, putting their hands in the public purse like politicians everywhere.
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Mandela was something like a saint
    Wasn't he a terrorist heavily inspired by Che and Castro?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umkhon...Sizwe#Bombings

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

@mongrel I don't care who my comments align with, I've barely heard of Mosley. Can you disprove that Africans are genetically more susceptible to a breadth of hereditary diseases. Even the centre-left biased BBC has reported on this. Why wouldn't that decrease average life expectancy, all you seem to be doing is creating an intellectual bubble that deflects any FACTS you deem 'racist'
    All humans are susceptible to all manner of diseases. And there is no such thing as an African race. For example sickle cell disease is confined to black people in west Africa and Uganda ( and the USA for obvious reasons) and not other Africans , but also appears in Greece, India and Saudi. If you count obesity then Northeners are the walking dead. Never heard of Oswald Moseley? They really do not teach history any more do they?Let's just say he put those ideas in your head whether you realise it or not.

BTW black people don't have tails either.

That is the point I've been making all along, unless it is inferred that the above are African princes and not the famous Cuban revolutionaries We are being spammed with the idea that African culture is responsible for the ANC's Marxist programme for some daft reason.
    Last edited by mongrel; March 14, 2018 at 09:59 PM.

That is the point I've been making all along, unless it is inferred that the above are African princes and not the famous Cuban revolutionaries We are being spammed with the idea that African culture is responsible for the ANC's Marxist programme for some daft reason.
    There is no single "African culture", as far as I'm aware. You mentioned India before; if I recall correctly, the reason they were poor with zero growth until the 1990s, is because that's when they began abandoning socialism.

A lot of people mock Somalia as a libertarian shitehole, but in many ways they're better off than their neighbors, due to less government intervention in the economy.

https://fee.org/articles/somalia-fai...nomic-success/

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Praeses

No, he was a statesman of great stature. cf Robert Mugabe, who was not.
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

If someone can't even recognize medical realities that certain ethnicities are more susceptible to certain medical conditions because it's "racist" we've truly reached a terminal stage of ant kind of quality debating on this website.

Blog Entries

All humans are susceptible to all manner of diseases. And there is no such thing as an African race. For example sickle cell disease is confined to black people in west Africa and Uganda ( and the USA for obvious reasons) and not other Africans , but also appears in Greece, India and Saudi. If you count obesity then Northeners are the walking dead.
    No, not all humans are equally susceptible to all diseases. Who knew races that evolved seperately over millions of years will have different traits. Yes, these susceptabilities are not confined to black people, but they are not applicable to Anglo-saxon Brits, therefore the life expectancy will fall on average after massigration. I have said it before and will say it again: blacks are 60% more likely to get diabetes and 40% more likely to get cancer. You have no evidence otherwise.

The reason why this is important is because the UK has nationalised healthcare, which all pay into equally. If car insurance costs differently depending on your age, why should healthcare be any different.

Never heard of Oswald Moseley? They really do not teach history any more do they?Let's just say he put those ideas in your head whether you realise it or not.
    So science itself is fascist then. What a time to be alive.

Anyway, the priciple reason for a historically higher life expectancy in Europeans is because of the way they organise their societies differently.
    Last edited by chriscase; March 16, 2018 at 09:41 PM.

Breitbart ,why taint a serious issue with such trash.?On the other hand, looks like reasonable grounds enough for political asylum. I trust your veiws on asylum seekers extends to other victims , in similar circumstances who are not Afrikaner.
    Absolutely, the Ukrainians deserve the same protection, but no, there are no other similar circumstances anywhere in the world anyway. 100% of immigration to Europa by non-Indo-Europeans is for the purpose of ethnic displacement, which simply won't be tolerated in the long run.

HannibalExMachina's Avatar Just a sausage

Quote Originally Posted by Séverus Sñape View Post
    If someone can't even recognize medical realities that certain ethnicities are more susceptible to certain medical conditions because it's "racist" we've truly reached a terminal stage of ant kind of quality debating on this website.
    we indeed have. someones finally come out and said it. now, i like to give the benfit of the doubt, surely you mean susceptible for sociological, not biological reasons? because in this context, sometimes one needs to spell these things out.

now, theres oc things like lactose intolerance thats indeed more prevalent in asia, but thats not what we are talking about here.
    Last edited by chriscase; March 16, 2018 at 09:42 PM. Reason: continuity