Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Call Of Warhammer - BOTET · Alternative Cut

Default Re: Call Of Warhammer - BOTET · Alternative Cut

Quote Originally Posted by Jivaro View Post
    The download in the Discord channel is a Google Drive of 6.2GB, it take me 10 mins to complete, more than 45 mins to extract 18.5GB, just as many other mods for kingdoms, no trouble there.
    Great mod, the Vampire Coast, Amazons and Araby are a must play, but my favorite are the wicked Halflings!
    I only can use Discord on my phone xD. I think that i'll have to wait until the mod be officially released.

Discord link not works!

Quote Originally Posted by Montesuma2012 View Post
    Discord link not works!
    Lol!!!

By the way, i recently got the info about that the settlements gonna be more customized in the battle maps. I would love to watch those cities already & i hope that they doesn't seem reskins from MTW2, as the last versions from Call of Warhammer. I'm really hyped *_*

That look neat *_*

Btw, It would be possible to create a script to choose you the council's missions & not the AI? I mean, when you haven't a pending mission, that you can fix an objective & the turns, cause, when you have in mind the next movement, the AI sometimes give you weird quests that all your plans xD.

Domesticus

Congratulations!

It will be a great sub-mod!

Oh boy, the hype for a next version is real indeed!

I tested a bit the beta of the Alternative Cut, it looks great. I guess that still gonna be there some new unit. I would love to see the Grey seers for the Skavens or Morghast Harbingers & Morghast Archais for the Undead Legions of Nagash or the Iron Daemon or the Great Bull (Lammasu) for the Chaos Dwarfs & i really hope that the Queen Bess has a new skin, although trasfondistically is correct the appearance that has in the mod, i think that could use the model from Hellcannon of Chaos & change the chaos decoration by marine elements, just compare the Queen Bess from the mod & how it looks in TWW2 now.

(How it looks Queen Bess in game, compared with Creative Assembly model)
    https://i.imgur.com/AS0pVQ2.jpg

PS: It's relly hard play sieges with the Halflings & the Amazons, specially the last ones not having any kind of artilley, when are cities with double or triple wall. Also, i saw that the Coatls were introduced in the Amazons army, although in the last version (9th edition, by Mathias Eliasson) were removed from their book & added to the Lizardmen & now only has a monstruos unit the Gorols, gorilas with golden armours, perhaps, should move the Coatls for the Lizardmen in the mod too, add the Gorols by the Pygmies slot, cause, although i love the idea, they don't fit very much in army only of women.

Gorols ( extracted image from Mathias Eliasson's book)

https://i.imgur.com/BGN4RLd.jpg

Sorry, i still can't edit my comments & forgot to add the web of the army books adapted for the 9th edition, if someone wanna take a look (just go on top in the web, the second option, which says Army Books & choose one, they're all in PDF on drive.google)-> http://warhammerarmiesproject.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Garnash View Post
    Lol!!!
    Really discord dont work for me. It simply disappear from my list and dont work for now.

Hello Kallikoi, for when the mod is ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Montesuma2012 View Post
    Really discord dont work for me. It simply disappear from my list and dont work for now.
    When i use discord, my screen turns black & comes back again to normal, it only happens me using it.

1. Btw, wouldn't be better that the Orcs & Goblins were merged into a single faction as you did with the Empire? Perhaps, we would have some free slot more.
    2. I would add some units for armies without artillery, weak or very limitated as mercenary options to complement them, like:

- Empire Great Cannon for Halflings
    - Bone Giants with Bows ( new unit of Khemri firing with the same stats as a Bolthrower) for Undead's Legions
    - Engine of the Gods for Amazons
    - Empire Mortar for Vampire's Coast

3. All the Bolt Throwers should have at least 10 VS Buildings, like all the Ballista from MTW2.
    4. In case thatOrcs & Goblins were merged again & were some free slot, 2 at least, could be added: Casket of Souls, Hierotitan or Necrosphinx for Khemri & Morghast Harbingers or Morghast Archais for Undead's Legions to make them a bit different, cause Khemri & Undead's Legions look pretty similar.

New beta (March/2019) available on Discord.

Quote Originally Posted by kallaikoi View Post
    Hmm, any chance of it going public? Or do the creators want to develop it further before releasing it to the "general crowd"?

Dragour's Avatar Tiro

On my second battle I had a CTD happen =( was hovering over Undead Legion units when it happened but maybe there were too many large units on the map at the time

Quote Originally Posted by kallaikoi View Post
    Hi, kallaikoi. I converted a two-tailed comet pic into an ico file (click in the link below), if the Alternative Cut Team, wanna use it for the launcher of the mod:

https://imgur.com/a/x0VFtTf

And here, you can download the ico:

https://mega.nz/#!gUojHCoA!h3Zp2DyOv...Mw3ssHzkY7dwd4

@Kallaikoi could I jump back in and assist with this mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajpav View Post
    @Kallaikoi could I jump back in and assist with this mod?
    Hey man, I sent a message to you on Discord.

Hello to all. I love this mod, I am glad of its new version 1.7, but it saddens its unfinished working + internal errors leading to crashes to the desktop.
    I ask the creators of this gorgeous creation to take a closer look at warhammer.log.

kallaikoi
    I love this mod, specially the customized settlements, although it's a nonsense that all the skaven settlements in the map look identical, you can't distinguish Skaven lairs of strongholds, as you did with Nagashizzar & the rest of Nagash's cities.

The most important skaven strongholds are 3:
    Skavenblight, a ruined city with a colossal tower-temple & one Screaming Bell on top of that, it was were the Skaven were born, also, the under-empire capital.
    Crookback Mountain, the largest stronghold in the Dark Lands, a great spire of black rock.
    Hell Pit is like a dark version from the Siberian Mir mine, an immense hole on the earth.

The rest of Skaven settlements can look like a burrow of rats, except the skaven-lustrian cities.

Although there's a 4 Skaven stronghold, the City of Pillars or Karak 8 Peaks, it's ok how looks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast