Thread: East (And West) Roman Recruitment Buildings

Default East (And West) Roman Recruitment Buildings

Hey there.

So been getting into Fall of The Eagles and while it's been great fun so far, one thing I'm still pretty unclear about is the Military Recruitment Buildings for the two Roman Empires. On the surface level I get what's different about them in terms of recruitment slots, maintenance cost and food cost but, given that the Encyclopedia can't really help me here, I'm having a hard time figuring out what, exactly, the difference in Recruitable Units is and if it's appreciable.

Thought I'd ask here because the only way for me to test is to build all three kinds and, well, that just seems inefficient when I can go ahead and ask people on the forum.

Default Re: East (And West) Roman Recruitment Buildings

Quote Originally Posted by Inkaster View Post
    Hey there.

So been getting into Fall of The Eagles and while it's been great fun so far, one thing I'm still pretty unclear about is the Military Recruitment Buildings for the two Roman Empires. On the surface level I get what's different about them in terms of recruitment slots, maintenance cost and food cost but, given that the Encyclopedia can't really help me here, I'm having a hard time figuring out what, exactly, the difference in Recruitable Units is and if it's appreciable.

Thought I'd ask here because the only way for me to test is to build all three kinds and, well, that just seems inefficient when I can go ahead and ask people on the forum.
    I'm not great fan of recruitment via building barracks to be expanded, but since removing them is too painfull i just made most units available at 1-3 levels, some elites still need IVth.