Thread: Comet's Icons Minimod

Default Comet's Icons Minimod

I watched that BOTET and BOTET_AC don't have icons for the access direct, therefore, this minimod will add an icon in your MTW2 Warhammer's mod for an access direct, showed in the spoiler below, and one animated cursor for loading processes ingame. The cursor is a green comet, like a warpstone comet (i wanted to add the twin tailed comet, but i didn't have enough time for messing with annituber's programm to edit a proper one, so, in the end, i had to choose one already done).

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Animated Cursor
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

It's 100% compatible with saved games & any version of Warhammer mods, bc is just a visual data, so, it doesn't matter if you remove it, after installing, it won't affect your saved games in anything.

For installing it, you just extract the file inside of any of the following routes and accept, examples:

For windows x32

C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II - Total War\mods\BOTET
    C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II - Total War\mods\BOTET_AC
    C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II - Total War\mods\Rage of Dark Gods

For windows x64

C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II - Total War\mods\BOTET
    C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II - Total War\mods\BOTET_AC
    C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II - Total War\mods\Rage of Dark Gods

Play.

For Steam's users, just go to MTW2, inside your Steam's folder & find the carpet mods located there.

PS: Remember, after unzipped the files, to choose the extracted icon for your access direct.

PS2: In the case you want to remove it after installing, just delete the comet icon (example: SEGA\Medieval II - Total War\mods\BOTET\comet) & the file sandwatch inside your carpet cursors (example: SEGA\Medieval II - Total War\mods\BOTET\data\cursors) .

File: https://www.moddb.com/mods/call-of-w...loading-cursor

Credits:

Garnash (Me)

Icon's artist:
    Adrian Smith (Games Workshop's illustrator)

Animated cursor:

Warcrat Total War

Last edited by Garnash; December 30, 2019 at 11:49 PM.