Thread: Doors of Durin of Khazad-dûm ( minimod)

Default Doors of Durin of Khazad-dûm ( minimod)

I always wanted to have an emblematic banner for Khazad-dûm & couldn't be other more than Durin's Doors, so, i edited it. Although the realm fell in absolute disgrace since the Balrog woke up from his lethargy, the Durin's Doors still resisted there, as a legacy from Khazad-dûm's people, which persisted since the First Age, until the Third Age, on 13 January 3019, when they were destroyed by the Watcher in the Water, when the Fellowship used the passage to go through the Mines of Moria.

This is how it looks in the strap map.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Instructions: Unzip the file inside your Third Age folder to overwrite the old files (is 100% compatible with saved games).

Optional Download if the first one fails: https://www.moddb.com/mods/new-symbo...#downloadsform

PS: I wanted to add just the Durin's Doors in blue but i realized that there're enough blue symbols, so i edited it in grey tones, which it fits perfectly too with army colours. If anyone wants to add it in a submod, feel free to use it, just mention me in the credits.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Garnash; September 25, 2022 at 05:40 PM.

Turkafinwë's Avatar The Sick Baby Jester
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Doors of Durin of Khazad-dûm

It looks beautiful! Great stuff!

Default Re: Doors of Durin of Khazad-dûm

Quote Originally Posted by Turkafinwë View Post
    It looks beautiful! Great stuff!
    Although it's a small contribution, hantalë, mellon. I want to make one for Ered Luin too, but i'm still debating myself.
    Last edited by Garnash; February 13, 2020 at 07:02 PM.