Thread: How to increase garrison troop numbers

Default How to increase garrison troop numbers

I have Radious installed for Attila, and I wanted to double the unit size so I went ahead and opened the main .pack file and doubled the unit sizes for all of the vanilla and new units, which was easy enough.

Now, however, garrison units for settlements are still at their normal size. I was told I need to edit the startpos file, and while I can open it with EditSF, I have no idea where to go to find the settlement garrison troop numbers so I can increase them.

Can anyone point me in the right direction so I can get to increasing the troop numbers?

Souron's Avatar Civis

Default Re: How to increase garrison troop numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Inglorious89 View Post
    I have Radious installed for Attila, and I wanted to double the unit size so I went ahead and opened the main .pack file and doubled the unit sizes for all of the vanilla and new units, which was easy enough.

Now, however, garrison units for settlements are still at their normal size. I was told I need to edit the startpos file, and while I can open it with EditSF, I have no idea where to go to find the settlement garrison troop numbers so I can increase them.

Can anyone point me in the right direction so I can get to increasing the troop numbers?
    The only refrence i could find was a table called building_level_armed_citizenry_junctions but it does not seem to refrence unit size there. i would laso maybe suggest checking campaign_variables to see if that might be in there. other than that im not 100% sure.

good luck!

Taking Thrones of Britannia back to pre-roman Britian