Thread: Best 12tpy possible = Fall of the Eagles + RSG All in One + Europa Perdita compatibility = TW: Attila DeI!

Default Best 12tpy possible = Fall of the Eagles + RSG All in One + Europa Perdita compatibility = TW: Attila DeI!

Hello guys. I happen to came across RSG's all in one mod. It's mostly a mixture of Royal Spartan Guard's (RSG) mods and Radious compatible mods. It's 12tpy and i think it's the only working 12tpy with ranks, traits, and more of skidvar mods.

I tried it with Fall of the Eagles and it ALMOST worked perfectly! The only issue are the horse units. Some horse units don't have horses that's mainly the conflict between the two's unit files.

I removed the mount section from RSG and it worked on some units but still mostly those missile horses units still don't have their horses.

Any help on how to make RSG and FotE compatible? Even just the units section. I tried removing all of the RSG Units and it crashed 😪

I loved the diversity experience that Radious with RSG in 12tpy brings but I always wonder if making it work with FotE would bring an experience close to TW: Rome 2's Divide et Impera!

The addition of EP's faction traits, flags, transport through ports only, religion, edict are somewhat untouched on RSG so you can still use some of it's aspects with it.

Default Re: Best 12tpy possible = Fall of the Eagles + RSG All in One + Europa Perdita compatibility = TW: Attila DeI!

Here's the link to RSG's all in one 12tpy mod:
    http://catalogue.smods.ru/archives/23524