Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Sci-fi world "New Universe". Development.

BagaturSasha's Avatar Invictus
    Artifex

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sci-fi world "New Universe". Development.

Working now with more new galaxy states and powers in my universe.

For now the new states list:

- Kidarites Hive
    - Bellino Galaxy State
    - The Great Advent
    - Gimolost Empire
    - Sun Eaters Conclave
    - Poloneska Kraina Republic
    - Madi`Lim Empire
    - Void Conclave
    - Bilingar Hive
    - Dalgapur Sultanate

For now without full description. Its in process... as my new books.

Leader of the "Creative flame" studio.
    Author of the book "Legends of Moon Landscape"
    also author of the books "Fly", "Volcanorium" and other works too. Mostly specialized on fantasy.

https://wiki.twcenter.net/index.php?...r:BagaturSasha
    My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

And another states:

- Eldian Federation
    - Neo-Sodom Region
    - Buchara Syndicate Region
    - Fantino Empire
    - Harazen Empire
    - Renegade Alliance (Khazaars pariahs)
    - Talin`D Dominion
    - Mechanized Dominion

also author of the books "Fly", "Volcanorium" and other works too. Mostly specialized on fantasy.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Another new states (autonomies)

- Sariano-IV Autonomy
    - Urus Annassios Autonomy

Its two ex-independent states, which governments decided to accept the Arthandir Pact.
    Now they are parts of the Arthandir Galacticum Republic, but in autonomy rights. Anyway, League is trying to make there separatism movements.
    Urus Annassios separatism was successfully finished by the hand of president Salieri, but the situation in Sariano much more worse

Also other states (above in my posts) - are not parts of the Arthandir. They are independent or under protection of Coalition.
    For example, Poloneska Kraina is the union of states with republican government, which is under protection of the Coalition Security Council (thanks to the Arthandir and Nargon republics) because of the Achaeronian war. Now Kraina has status of candidate to be part of the Galaxy Coalition as other democratic countries.
    But the Eldian Federation is the absolutely independent state and its not part of the Coalition because of corruption there.
    The state with corruption and autoritarism can`t be member of the Galaxy Coalition. Its the law

States like the Kidarites Hive or Bilingar are alien realms, which is very far from the Milky Way. But Coalition knows about them.
    Last edited by BagaturSasha; March 19, 2023 at 03:46 PM.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Some new races in my universe

- Sargellians
    - Bilingar Ara`hnii
    - Gimolost
    - Felk`Tranii
    - Annasians (exctinced)
    - Fantino
    - Void (its old, but reworked completely)
    - Crystal Ghosts
    - Mechanisms

and many other interesting things

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

My fresh information about the artwork process

You can read it from the Moddb:
    https://www.moddb.com/groups/excelsc...ws-eng-version

---

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Sorry , maybe its offtopic, but i need post it here.

Not far time ago, i have released another mission for famous game CnC Generals Zero Hour.
    I know a lot of people from this forum and from TW community, who love this game even nowadays.

I with my friends finished to work with a scripted mission about my universe.
    Main year - 2596 AD.

https://www.moddb.com/groups/excelsc...ir-zh#imagebox
    It has name - Battle for Arthandir-Prime.

The plot-line is fully made by me, and the scenario too. But my friend Cetx realized all things in the game engine.
    If you like this game, you may try it.

Thanks anyway. My universe is still expanding.

My Wiki page
    --

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

A scripted mission in your own setting your universe is an unusual, but imo appropriate contribution to the Study. I've always enjoyed building creative projects into games/mods, so good job

Perhaps you could summarize the scenario (in a spoiler) for those who aren't into the C&C game/are unable to play?
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Artifex

Blog Entries

Thank you!
    Perhaps you could summarize the scenario (in a spoiler) for those who aren't into the C&C game/are unable to play?
    You mean, for Total War games?
    I had a project for Rome TW about my universe with name Throne of Pendragon. But after 2021 i changed the plot-line of the universe, and that line is now separate.
    Maybe sometime, when i finish the Unbroken Steel project and help my friends, i will think about Zarem Age mod, maybe on Medieval II engine.

For now - i have good amount of missions for Zero Hour. Battle for Arthandir, of course, not only the one project, we already have dozens

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Another mission has been released.

My team have finished the continuation of the Battle of Arthandir. Some people already won it.

https://www.moddb.com/games/cc-gener...counter-attack
    The link of it you can find there.

---
    All these plots are part of my universe.
    Battle for Arthandir-Prime was the big event in the Achaeronian Galactic War (year 2596 AD). Arthandir republic president Cedric was almost killed there, but he reorganised his Caballerguard corps and Kailam Guard, and League had crushing defeat there.
    Also after this event, ex-president Vespasian Salieri sent 8 quadrallions arthandir denarus to the Republic Army. It was the action of a noble man. Because earlier, Salieri had bad reputation in his motherland, and after his presidential work, he left his state and started to live in the Elfurr empire.

My Wiki page
    --

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

You'd be welcome to upload the missions here too if you'd like a mirror for them (good to have mirrors always in the event sites keel over):

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/down...p?do=cat&id=91

It would be worth the upload I think given the work that's clearly been involved in these.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Artifex

Blog Entries

Thank you for support and for the link, sir!

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Arthandir Guardsmen Military

Artandir-Prime has long been the capital of the Artandir Galactic state. In the beginning it was a great interstellar empire. Later, after the "Democratic Renewal", the state turned into a republic. Emperors reign was finished forever.
    By the standards of the Earth Alliance analysts, Artandir politicial system is a bit similar in system of government to one of the Old Earth republics - the United American States ( continent of Norta-America).

Despite Republican rule, there are still nominal regiments and units in Artandir Galactic Republic that have existed since the Imperial era. It includes such associations as the Kailam Guards (Knights of Kailam), the Artandir Life-Guards, the Hardemarines of Celos and the Caballerguards.
    The Kailam Guard (was founded in the period of Ezra X The Mighty One) primarily serves as a law enforcement agency and is under the command of the National Security Agency. The Life-Guard usually guards presidents, ministers, congressmen, government bank leaders and the secretary of state. Hardemarines of Celos guard temples and sanctuaries, obey the Office of the Military Clergy and the High Priest of Celos. The Caballerguards (Cavallerguards) are more of a ceremonial corps.
    But during the bloody war with the Acheronian League in 2596 AD by earthly reckoning, all these regiments came out as a single formation against the terrible horde.
    The Caballerguards, although now not horse riders, but Heavy Tanks crews, also showed their best side.

After the Battle of Artandir Prime, some of the units were deployed not only in the capital sector of the Republic, but also in the border star systems.
    Celos's Hardemarines have joined the Navy Hardemarine Guard, which is part of the armed forces of the Republic's Starfleet.

My Wiki page
    --

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

As Dismounted Fuedal Knight said, it's impressive that you've created a scripted mission representing a battle in youe setting.

Artifex

Blog Entries

Thank you!
    Yeah, and thanks for it to my friends from the ZH Modding Community. ))) These missions are very playable in Youtube now.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Enmity between humans and Cosatti

Many analysts know that Humans and reptile-like Kosatti have hostile relations. Especially it deals with the Earth Alliance. The reason was in 2172 AD. Kosatti Empire had dispute with Earth Colonial Conglomerate because of one planet (2-1PB) in the Far Worlds Sector. Kosatti attacked human colonists, who created small factories in the islands planet. Reptiles killed more then 2000 colonists and even destroyed the cruiser in the planet orbite.
    President Michel Jackson organised a fleet attack to the Kosatti borders. Kosatti Council defeated fleets and stormed the Solar System. Jackson forces were defeated in some space battles. Earth battle was also near defeat for earthlings. But in the last moment Arthandir republic president Ser`Sohris from the draconid race stopped the conflict. It was successful. Soon there was initiated a special peace pact between Kosatti and Earth Alliance. But, anyway, Kosatti didn`t forget about Earth colonial programs, and Earth didnt forget about Kosatti race agression. Even now, in the XXVI century Kosatti don`t like humans at all.
    Its not about the Earth Alliance. Kosatti don`t like all humans in the universe, all their states.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Arthandir Orbital weapons "Solix"

Orbital guns "Solix" were put into operation during the reign of the Emperor of Artandir Ezra III Explorer (Hyperborean dynasty). It happened for many millennia BC according to earthly reckoning.
    Emperor Ezra was believed to have used technology from the long-extinct Sovilar race. These satellite weapons did a great job of dealing with the threat of the Devourers in ancient times. Also during a large-scale attack by Ara-Nii hive fleet, the Solix destroyed the mothership, which was broadcasting a signal to all insects. The Solix had unshakable firepower. He could fight with enemy space fleets, as well as hit the surfaces of planets. His energy was almost inexhaustible, since the devices themselves worked on the technology of the Core (Perpetual Motion Machine of the Sovilar race). There was only one way to force the Solix to stop working - to destroy them. But no one ever did. After many wars, the satellites fell silent for millennia.
    Currently (2596 AD) during the war with the League, the Republic of Artandir is also planning to launch Solix satellites. President Cedric discussed this issue with the National Security Agency, Corporation "Kailam Cybertec" directors council and with the leadership of the Military Generals Staff. The Congressional Defense Committee was also leaning toward the idea of using the Solix power against the League militarists.
    But the Elfurrian Empire felt it best to arrange for the transfer of more advanced weapons to Artandir. It was about the "Obliterators", the same satellites capable of self-healing unique techology.
    So far, all these issues are being discussed by the president and his closest advisers.

My Wiki page
    --

Artifex

Blog Entries

Warhost "Gog-i-Magog"

According to the intelligence of the Meingard Republic, the Acheronian League has been searching for the lost army "Gog-i-Magog", which existed at least 20,000 years before our era, for a year now. According to ancient legends, this army was directly subordinate to the dark deity Marfur-Nirari or his servant, a mysterious "king of jinn-barandoht", known as the Dark Dervish.
    It is surprising that this army was also mentioned in Old Earth sources as "an unknown army that opposed the Creator."
    The intelligence leadership suggests that the Gog-i-Magog army could survive in different parts of the galaxy. The Urosh The Meingardian Library leaders (Urosh lived in the 23rd century AD) speak about the ancient temples discovered by the Meingard colonists in the sectors of the Far Worlds. In one of them, scientists found mysterious insectoid-like mechanisms. When trying to activate them, 20 cyberneticians died. After that, Urosh The Meingardian, the High Lord-ruler of the Republic, ordered to stop research in the excavations and completely leave the sectors. Planets with secret arthefacts were expelled from the archive.
    "If the League obtains weapons of ancient times, this will be a serious test for the entire Coalition," - the director of the Meingard Foreign Intelligence said on this subject at a secret summit of the Coalition intelligence services.

My Wiki page
    --

It sounds lke the search for the lost army led to a dangerous discovery. I wonder if the insectoid-like mechanisms were linked to the lost army, or if they're part of something else.

Artifex

Blog Entries

These mechanisms and army of the Dark Dervish have got the same age - 20 000 years. So scientists think that its can be the same thing.

By the way, my team have released another full mission for the old good Zero Hour game.
    It has name - Gortenzius Rebellion.

https://www.moddb.com/games/cc-gener...zius-rebellion
    here you are the link

And the plot you can read in the beginning of this thread
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post15971653

My Wiki page
    --

Congratulations to your team on the new mission!