https://www.yahoo.com/news/big-chang...163929278.html

The New York Times say it this time. And they give numbers.
Things are bad for Biden right now. Yes, there's time to correct the course and yes, Trump's legal issues may block him from running. But since I started saying "things are not good for Biden" 4 months ago, things have actually got worse for Biden.

There are posters that think Biden has been awesome from democrats' perspective. Well, many democrats disagree. But it's not like Democrats are going to vote for TRUMP, not enough to turn the election compared to 2020 anyway.

BUT:
"Overall, 19% of registered voters in the Times/Siena survey have an unfavorable view of both candidates — a group sometimes referred to as “double haters.” These voters say they backed Biden by a 3-to-1 margin among those who voted in 2020, but now he holds the support of less than half."

It was 19%, 3-to-1. So about 15% to 4% in 2020.
Now, it is "less than half." Let's say that is 9% and 10% for Trump. That's a 6% increase, in total votes for Trump at this point. Let's assume many will return to Biden, turning this from 15/4 to 12% / 7%

Weeeell... In 2020, Biden won Wisconsin, Pensylvannia, Arizona and another state I forget by less than 1.5%. And Biden's numbers would reasonably be 3% less if the election was held right now.
And that means, Trump would have won all those states. Which means Trump would have won the election. Barely (like 272 electors or something, I don't remember off the top of my head), but he would have won.