Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: next historical game

Basileos Leandros I's Avatar Writing is an art
    High up in the mountains, in my own fortress

Default Re: next historical game

Well, we got our information, and some players wanted this, so Pharaoh Total War being the next game should bring back a good number of people and more traffic to this website.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. Forever remembered.

Total War Org - https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming over France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A finished novel, published on TWC.

Visit ROMANIA! A land of beauty and culture!

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Default Re: next historical game

Quote Originally Posted by Basileos Leandros I View Post
    Well, we got our information, and some players wanted this, so Pharaoh Total War being the next game should bring back a good number of people and more traffic to this website.
    Maybe, but it actually prolongs the life of the mods running on exiting games - on Medieval II, Rome2 and Attila. A game located in Renaissance or Middle Ages would kill those mods. Pharaoh won't. Maybe it even prompts Feral to produce Medieval II Remastered? This would be great for the existing Med2 mods indeed.
    JoC
    Mod leader of the SSHIP: traits, ancillaries, scripts, buildings, geography, economy.
    ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    If you want to play a historical mod in the medieval setting the best are:
    Stainless Steel Historical Improvement Project and Broken Crescent.
    Recently, Tsardoms and TGC look also very good. Read my opinions on the other mods here.
    ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    Reviews of the mods (all made in 2018): SSHIP, Wrath of the Norsemen, Broken Crescent.
    Follow home rules for playing a game without exploiting the M2TW engine deficiencies.
    Hints for Medieval 2 moders: forts, merchants, AT-NGB bug, trade fleets.
    Thrones of Britannia: review, opinion on the battles, ideas for modding. Shieldwall is promising!
    Dominant strategy in Rome2, Attila, ToB and Troy: “Sniping groups of armies”. Still there, alas!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123