Thread: Dark Ages AD 482: Age of Clovis

Default Dark Ages AD 482: Age of Clovis

Greetings Citizens of Rome
    I've made this mod for Atilla based in A482 - as a remake to the original Clovis mod released in 2015. The modder who created it taught me how to mod and I've redone most of his scenario's for Atilla in a much greater depth, adding more historical accuracy and game modifications etc.
    Mod Background: The mod is set in AD 482 - Six years after the fall of the Roman Empire in the west, and one year after the ascension of the young Frankish King Clovis, greatest of the kings of the Merovingian dynasty who ruled the Franks and transformed their country into an empire.
    Mod details:

• Campaign map reflecting the world in a historically accurate fashion to AD 482
    • Historically accurate family members
    • Disabled Hun spawn script
    • Domain of Soissons playable
    • Imported units from The Last Roman DLC to Eastern Rome and the Gothic factions
    • Many other changes to improve gameplay

Check it out: Steam Workshop:ark Ages AD 482: Age of Clovis (steamcommunity.com)#
    Note to improve computer performance for TW: Atilla - unplug your internet cable from your computer, for some reason this stops Atilla from crashing every 30 seconds or so. Wifi connection doesn't affect the computer performance of Atilla - just a physical cable, again - for some reason I don't know why, but its true.

• Domain of Soissons playable

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Dark Ages AD 482: Age of Clovis

Quote Originally Posted by Euro-Centric Historian View Post
    Note to improve computer performance for TW: Atilla - unplug your internet cable from your computer, for some reason this stops Atilla from crashing every 30 seconds or so. Wifi connection doesn't affect the computer performance of Atilla - just a physical cable, again - for some reason I don't know why, but its true.
    No, it is not. I have no problems with Attila at all and I use a physical cable.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.