Thread: SPQR for remastered

Ultra123's Avatar Senator

Default SPQR for remastered

Just tentatively wondering if we might ever see a SPQR remake for remastered? Not expecting it of course but would be good news if so!
    Originally Posted by Garbarsardar
    R2 is a deeply flawed, partially completed, hastily assembled, sub-par product.

Default Re: SPQR for remastered

No, I am afraid not.
    Lt_1956
    Creator of SPQR:Total War mod since 2004

This mod had a custom music into I beleive, could you tell me what it is?

I’m not sure if my PM went through, but there’s a lot of benefit (especially via scripting) that was added to RR. In understand the UI is not friendly, but the game really added a lot of mod capability back in that’s lovely and I truly think SPQR would be the best polished version of itself. Please check the remaster GitHub, you can see that you can change the battle AI personality by adjusting the objective detachment and tactics section and make custom AI for each faction. In addition, you can utilize Alex options like Ai do not attack faction x . I’m been making a personal mod for years on my own but I would love to team up with LT if he ever wanted to bring the game to life again. There’s just so much we can improve on, I’ve played SPQR all through my teenage years and into college. You can even have specific major events and create new events , so you can properly script when all of Carthage is died = Marian Reforms. When a player character has 10 influence + other variables chance of civil war etc etc. traits can be connected to active eras too , and scripting has iterators for each character in faction for each character in settlement etc do this (making the garrison script 10 lines of code vs thousands) … PLZ LT , find me on discord remaster legionary2