Thread: BOTET Custom Battle unit rebalance.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default BOTET Custom Battle unit rebalance.

Hi All,

I first started this mod a few years ago and gradually edited it to make my custom battles more balanced. There's too many changes to list fully but here's a few significant ones:

-The anti-spam premium has been overhauled; making wizards, Black Orcs, Giants and other elite units more expensive to spam with. To keep them competitive (and more fluffy), these units have also been made more powerful indivdually.

-Skirmish mode removed (designed to prevent the AI from forcing you into a boring game of 'chase the archer'.)

-Tomb Kings are more expensive across the board, however they're also very strong with increased armour on construct-type units. Also, Ushabti Great Bows have had their range increased as they're basically walking artillery.

-Dark Elf repeating crossbows have been nerfed (previously there was almost no point of using any unit other than Darkshards as they'd kill everything).

-Some of the wizard units have recieved more 'ammo'.

-Vampire elite infantry have been overhauled, with Waiths being expensive shock infantry/anti-armour units.

-Tomb King Scarabs are now a cheap 'tar pit' unit, similar to zombies.

-Wood Elf Eternal Guardians recieve an attack bonus if they don't have shields, representing them using two hands.

------

To install:

Add the text file to your Mods>BOTET>Data folder. I'd recommend creating a backup of the original file first so that you can revert any changes if desired.
    Attached Files Attached Files