Hi guys!
I can't believe I'm doing this... But yes, I'm doing it. All of it. On my own. Encyclopaedia for Shogun 2 Master of Strategy Sengoku (MoSS) Mod. And it has been years since this mod is released...

Anyway I made a bit of progress in the project so I thought I might as well upload some bits and pieces for you to comment on. And while it is still early because it's gonna be troublesome to edit everything again for one single feature that I miss (which hopefully doesn't happen). After all, I'm working on this on my own. So THIS IS STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS. I ain't even 1/4 done!

For now, here is what the encyclopedia will look like:

Here is another sample:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

For now these are the approx entries I have to make, and I've only done like 2/3rds of the units.

# of entries

Buildings: 298

Character Skills:
General: 29
Ikko: 12
Kunoichi: 13
Metsuke: 15
Missionary: 12
Monk: 16
Ninja: 16

technologies: 163

Units
Units: 295
Yogi Art: 3
Yogi Nav1: 9
Yogi Nav2: 30

Resources: 15

Regions: 203

=1129 approx

For now, I have no plans for other indexes (buildings, characters, etc) but I have plans on what to include in the "Manual" (the very first tab above).

The questions I would add in the Manual (FAQs)
Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

FAQS. Is it a bug, or a feature?
-There are too many mods required. What and which should I install? And in what order?
-this will include screenshots of mod in the old and new mod manager on the new launcher

-mod hotfix of mod
-I think this is required as MoSS is an outdated mod now. From what I read new mods are placed in another directory now instead of the old data folder of the game? IDK

-it says in the mod manager that the mod is outdated. What should I do?
-I think this needs to be addressed as the new launcher has a big yellow warning sign on this mod that will scare new players surely. I don't want this mod to die just yet (and waste my efforts)

-the diplomacy tab is showing the wrong resources. Why is that?
-I think this needs to be addressed to new players to avoid confusion. This is why the resources tab in my encyclopedia has links on it.

-where are the monks and where to recruit them?
-this is one of the many common questions to Weierstrass's Steam Workshop page and the Steam version of the mod. They are in unique buildings called "wonders" and are only recruited there, by specific clans, which needs entries.

-where are the ninja units and Hanzo's Shadows?
-this is one of the many common questions to Weierstrass's Steam Workshop page and the Steam version of the mod.

-Some buildings are too expensive to build / I can only build one type of building at a time for the WHOLE MAP. Why is that?
-again, one of the many common questions to Weierstrass's Steam Workshop page and the Steam version of the mod. Where did I put the answer again

Anyways, this is the gist of the mod for now. I've barely done anything yet, but I want to tell everyone that somebody is working on this mod's encyclopedia, even though it is slow (I'm only working this on my day-offs, which is very limited per year) so here it is. The gist and my plans. For now.