Thread: GTA 6 - Reveal Trailer

Default GTA 6 - Reveal Trailer

Finally here:

... and it looks amazing. So far it's depicting Miami aka Vice City. It's likely that the game will go much beyond Vice City though. Maybe go for entirety of state of Florida or have system that connects Liberty City and San Andreas.
    The Armenian Issue

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Re: GTA 6 - Reveal Trailer

It does! I wonder what the story will be about, for the two protagonists (assuming that there are two - Lucia and Jason).

Bunch of YouTubers have been tracing the locations from the trailer and the similarities are nothing like we've ever seen.

The Armenian Issue

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Alwyn View Post
    It does! I wonder what the story will be about, for the two protagonists (assuming that there are two - Lucia and Jason).
    I'm guessing it's a Bonnie and Clyde type of deal, but there's going to be a betrayal towards the end and the player chooses who lives and who dies.

They got South Florida down pat, and the lighting for the Everglades looks straight out of Red Dead Redemption 2.

I'm skeptical about the online, they've honed their pay-to-win mechanics over the decade.
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

A.B.A.P.

This is the map that's being built by the community based on available information so far:

The Armenian Issue