Thread: Removing the Britons from the Continent!

Germanicus75's Avatar Domesticus

Icon5 Removing the Britons from the Continent!

Hi!

Just wondering if there is a quick and easy way of removing the Britannia faction from the European mainland? I want them to be replaced by the Gauls. Could someone tell me how to do this or even do it for me?

Thanks so much! I find the the Briton presence on the mainland a major nuisance. Otherwise I would like nothing else changed from vanilla Remastered.

Default Re: Removing the Britons from the Continent!

They are a nuisance. Nearly every game they take over Germania, Gaul, and even Sarmatia. There is a TWC Wiki that has tutorials that explain how to mod. I just don't have the time to learn. There is also a tool, Atlas, but it hasn't been updated in a while, and I can't get it to work. You might also send a message to the person who ported Chivalry and RTR to Remastered. It sounds like he has been helpful to those who ask him questions about modding Rome Remastered. Good luck.
    “Religious liberty might be supposed to mean that everybody is free to discuss religion. In practice it means that hardly anybody is allowed to mention it.” -GK Chesterton