Thread: Divide and conquer V5

Icon5 Divide and conquer V5

Hi everybody !
    Okay, I'm coming to you for a little help. I am starting to migrate my PC to a Linux Mint version. Tired of being taken for hams with windows.
    I can play the Steam version of the game without any problem. However, it is impossible to understand how to install a mod.

I installed Wine, it's ok. I download the latest version of divide and conquer V5 and when I launch the installation, it crashes after indicating the path to the installation folder.

I tried to understand how to do it by following the instructions on the dedicated forum but couldn't get it to work.

Please help me ! Thanks in advance !

Default Re: Divide and conquer V5

Cannot help you, DaC v4.5 and above is banned here by going standalone despite the rules set up by KK said that DaC needs TATW 3.2 for installation.

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

As long as it's not posted as a download officially, discussion is fine.

Any major mod on linux will be a bit of a challenge. The only reliable method I know is to replace a kingdoms expansion. See if that works - if not you are likely trailblazing in new territory, and I expect the instructions previously available on the site have not aged too well.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

All good now?