Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Asterix's Campagnian Villa: A meeting place for TWCs old timers

Garbarsardar's Avatar Et Slot i et slot
    Patrician Tribune Citizen Magistrate spy of the council

Default Re: Asterix's Campagnian Villa: A meeting place for TWCs old timers

Quote Originally Posted by Obi Wan Asterix View Post
    A Greek

***pours out vodka with apple juice to gathered assembly, gives olive jelly to Garb******
    I can't believe you put up a photo of Matilda! Naked!

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Quote Originally Posted by Garbarsardar View Post

Sorry Garb but she didn't bleet any opposition
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

The whore!
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.
    - Simetrical 2009 in reply to Ferrets54

Tom Paine's Avatar Mr Common Sense
    Patrician

Silver Spring, Maryland (inside the Beltway)

Quote Originally Posted by Siblesz View Post
    Being old sucks. Confusion and hate set in as newbs run amock.
    Define newb...

Romanos's Avatar Hey

Exacto! I wasnt insulting just remember you two had to be separated

He was a Tunisian who was convinced that modern Tunisians were Carthaginian etc etc
    Oh I get it know "Irony" right.
    Under the Great and Honorable Patronage of Fabolous
    Patron (father) of Sir Matthias and ForgottenImmortal
    Grandson of Lucius Veronus
    Member of S.I.N
    Sept 2003 - 2004 - 2nd Generation Jun 23 2004 (25-Feb)

All behold the entrance of the one you asked for Asterix! I preseeeeennnnt: Lord Tomyris!

Lord Tomyris's Avatar Cheshire Cat

Hello, dear comrades! It's been too long, and I see much has changed on this once-humble site...and we have a new owner! Ogre's Net shall trouble the Curia no more, I see! I feel moved to compose a new song to honour these tidings!

Ex-Quaestor of TWC: Resigned 7th May 2004

vizi's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

*Wanders in clutching a Canadian and coke*

What have we here? Lots of people that I remember here. How are you all doing? Nice to See Tomyris is floating around

I didn't even realize that I have been here longer than a few of the people here. Of course this isn't my original account.

As long as they have me working on the Helios I just might stick around to keep you guys busy. Gotta think young right!

*poors siblesz a tall Caxaca for his aching bones.... and Fernet con Coca for the other hand*
    *drinks Caxaca, throws down cane, and jumps up enthusiastically*

Hey Sibs welcome to my abode! Youth is not the end all!

Faustian antices do not belong in the house of the old timers!
    Oh... I understand it all... the whole story. I was once as they were. But though I have the good will, I don't have the patience to try and reform ximans all over again. And when I see people like Dahir post, I want to throw up a little. As for myself, if I saw some of my posts four years back, I'd want to smack myself accross the face for arrogant ignorance.

Tell us a tale of China!?
    I have a girlfriend. Yes... girl.

Define newb...
    Some newbs are great people... I am just talking about the recent wave of extremists. I had never seen fervent Christians or Muslims roam and pillage the forums as they are doing now. You meet people that you can't really reason with now. There is a high wall placating their common sense, a block of idiocy that makes them see only one point, while ignoring all others, and not even the power of the gods can pierce ignorance and obtuseness of that sort.
    Last edited by Siblesz; March 20, 2007 at 09:39 PM.
    Hypocrisy is the foundation of sin.

Proud patron of: The Magnanimous Household of Siblesz
    Timendi causa est nescire.
    Member of S.I.N.

TheKwas's Avatar Civitate

I hope you realize that the sterotype in the Asian world is that the Chinese women are the men of the relationship.

Some say it's because they control the relationship, I say it's because they control the relationship without being as sneaky as the rest.
    1) The creation of the world is the most marvelous achievement imaginable.
    2) The merit of an achievement is the product of (a) its intrinsic quality, and (b) the ability of its creator.
    3) The greater the disability (or handicap) of the creator, the more impressive the achievement.
    4) The most formidable handicap for a creator would be non-existence.
    5) Therefore if we suppose that the universe is the product of an existent creator we can conceive a greater being — namely, one who created everything while not existing.
    6) Therefore, God does not exist.

Garbarsardar's love child, and the only child he loves. ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tomyris View Post
    Hello, dear comrades! It's been too long, and I see much has changed on this once-humble site...and we have a new owner! Ogre's Net shall trouble the Curia no more, I see! I feel moved to compose a new song to honour these tidings!
    *Pours Tomyris Pink lemonade with goldshlaher*

Welcome! Great to see you back!

*Ushers his obedient sister Casandra to Tomyris*

Here is muse bard of TWC!

A song bring forth a song!

And come join us in the Curia...... I expect you to be in the frontrows at the Triumph!
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

*Pours Tomyris Pink lemonade with goldshlaher*

Welcome! Great to see you back!

*Ushers his obedient sister Casandra to Tomyris*

Here is muse bard of TWC!

A song bring forth a song!

And come join us in the Curia...... I expect you to be in the frontrows at the Triumph!
    Quote Originally Posted by Divus
    I have a girlfriend. Yes... girl.
    Ahhh but you remember our conversation on MSN last A "different angle" on what tKWAS said...

Quote Originally Posted by Same god appearing as a different apparition
    Some newbs are great people... I am just talking about the recent wave of extremists. I had never seen fervent Christians or Muslims roam and pillage the forums as they are doing now. You meet people that you can't really reason with now. There is a high wall placating their common sense, a block of idiocy that makes them see only one point, while ignoring all others, and not even the power of the gods can pierce ignorance and obtuseness of that sort.
    Yes I understand, but think it is our roll to adapt to them and to the proper chaos they bring.... we have a challenge to find a new order, and I hope in between nibbling on lychee and tasting oyster you have time to join us in this endeavour....

Tacticalwithdrawal's Avatar Ghost

Quote Originally Posted by Garbarsardar View Post

surely a picture of Matilda naked would be more like .....

: - It's my smilie and I'll use it if I want to......

Ave Caesar, Morituri Nolumus Mori (in Glaswegian: gae **** yrsel big man)

Christ! ... you dirty dirty man!
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.
    - Simetrical 2009 in reply to Ferrets54

Asterix! You already gave me that sister of yours as birthday present!Im not going to share her with Tomyris. And please someone pass me more of that good stuff for putting bulls to sleep to drink.:tacticalw

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemusha View Post
    Asterix! You already gave me that sister of yours as birthday present!Im not going to share her with Tomyris. And please someone pass me more of that good stuff for putting bulls to sleep to drink.:tacticalw
    Right sorry, I can't keep track

*Ushers away Casandra towards Kage, and invited Laiomi to attend Tomyris's return*

Tacticalwithdrawal's Avatar Ghost

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemusha View Post
    maybe they are twins? or she's just very energetic? or Asty is going senile...
    : - It's my smilie and I'll use it if I want to......

Ave Caesar, Morituri Nolumus Mori (in Glaswegian: gae **** yrsel big man)

Quote Originally Posted by TheKwas View Post
    I hope you realize that the sterotype in the Asian world is that the Chinese women are the men of the relationship.
    Yeap... it's the stereotype here, too. :p

Some say it's because they control the relationship, I say it's because they control the relationship without being as sneaky as the rest.
    Indeed... I have an advantage, though. My lack of a viceral sexuality allows me to alieanate myself from toils like relationship dependancy. I tend to be too logical for my own good, which seems to me like the downfall of every relationship I will have in the next two decades.

Yes I understand, but think it is our roll to adapt to them and to the proper chaos they bring.... we have a challenge to find a new order, and I hope in between nibbling on lychee and tasting oyster you have time to join us in this endeavour....
    I've always given time to TWC. That won't stop anytime soon... but the time I give will, however, decrease.
    Last edited by Siblesz; March 21, 2007 at 08:40 AM.
    Hypocrisy is the foundation of sin.

Proud patron of: The Magnanimous Household of Siblesz
    Timendi causa est nescire.
    Member of S.I.N.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacticalwithdrawal View Post
    maybe they are twins? or she's just very energetic? or Asty is going senile...
    For the past few hours after drinking Astys fine drinks,i have been getting more sure and sure that there is atleast triplets. Becouse i see three same looking women moving around this place in coordination.:tacticalw About Asty´s senility.Was there ever a doubt about that?

I am not as think as you senile I am!

There is life in me yet!

Your activity has decreased Sibs, but its partly for change of country, internet access, a more exciting lifestyle...

as for the relationship thing I will propose to you innocently the stereotype of the latino male, being socially dominant, but once in a relationship submissivie and struggling for logic....

I also cannot see your relationship pattern persisiting........ the limits of our bodies control our brain, it makes the dam break every know and then and we end up somewhere completely different where we didnt expect, Its kind of exciting really.... the only think traceable through the last three years of my life is TWC

I have five sisters, and they have friends and cousins....... sadly no boys in the family. But as is custom my friend is my sister's friend....

As for certain other friends, I dont want my sisters to ruin their marriages....