Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Asterix's Campagnian Villa: A meeting place for TWCs old timers

Default Re: Asterix's Campagnian Villa: A meeting place for TWCs old timers

Sib isnt Gay? I told you you were BI you :wub:! I told you! You were to straight and you got too involved in the perverten rantings of Trance and I to be totally gay!
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.
    - Simetrical 2009 in reply to Ferrets54

Quote Originally Posted by Obi Wan Asterix View Post
    I am not as think as you senile I am!

There is life in me yet!

Your activity has decreased Sibs, but its partly for change of country, internet access, a more exciting lifestyle...
    True enough. But even when I spend two hours in the forum reading topics, I just can't seem to say anything anymore. Like I have a vacuum of inspiration. And when I do say something, it tends to be concise, and extremely to the point. I just think I've over-debated myself.

as for the relationship thing I will propose to you innocently the stereotype of the latino male, being socially dominant, but once in a relationship submissivie and struggling for logic....

I also cannot see your relationship pattern persisiting........ the limits of our bodies control our brain, it makes the dam break every know and then and we end up somewhere completely different where we didnt expect, Its kind of exciting really.... the only think traceable through the last three years of my life is TWC
    I will tell you one thing. In 10 days I will find out whether I get accepted into university or not. That decision will change the course of my relationship. If I get accepted, I'll leave her behind. If I don't, I might consider staying longer. As you say, it's an exciting and quite overwhelming experience. But I am still following my logic, as I always have.

Sib isnt Gay? I told you you were BI you :wub:! I told you! You were to straight and you got too involved in the perverten rantings of Trance and I to be totally gay!

Indeed. I think I just love all things... but now that I'm with a girl, I find the experience more organic... more natural. It's really a great feeling, even if it's a feeling injected by societal, rather than environmental qualities. It's more of a real relationship of co-dependancy, of the Ying Yang, and equally, of the persuit of attaining balance.
    Last edited by Siblesz; March 21, 2007 at 09:11 AM.
    Hypocrisy is the foundation of sin.

Proud patron of: The Magnanimous Household of Siblesz
    Timendi causa est nescire.
    Member of S.I.N.

Obi Wan Asterix's Avatar IN MEDIO STAT VIRTUS
    Somewhere in a lost valley in the Italian Alps

Quote Originally Posted by Siblesz View Post
    True enough. But even when I spend two hours in the forum reading topics, I just can't seem to say anything anymore. Like I have a vacuum of inspiration. And when I do say something, it tends to be concise, and extremely to the point. I just think I've over-debated myself.

I will tell you one thing. In 10 days I will find out whether I get accepted into university or not. That decision will change the course of my relationship. If I get accepted, I'll leave her behind. If I don't, I might consider staying longer. As you say, it's an exciting and quite overwhelming experience. But I am still following my logic, as I always have.
    Bahh true but logic can be constrictive... it is the plague of the last two decades in a sense. Logic is only a means, not an end, I think pretty much everyone forgets that from time to time in the platonic societies we have constructed.

For example I would never buy someone telling me they are gay as a platonic form of gay. Naturally that would only stimulate more questions and be a complication rather than an explanation.

"Sexual Preferences" as its imperically known in the dogmatic religion of modern global secularism is far from definitive.

In my experience every single being you choose to become intimate with can be approached from a primarily cerebral (intelectual), psychological (emotional), or physial (pleasure) way....

To make it more complicated it can be a mix of the two, but as Asian philosophy dictates one form tends to dominate, one energy tends to be more concious etc. etc.

Take the case of Garb and Matilde for instance, we all assume he became involved with her for physcial reasons, but it is for purely intelectual and psychological as becomes evident from his posts.

Salud Sibs!
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Prefer to stay at home? Try Asterix's Megamamoth FM2010 Update
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

Garbarsardar's Avatar Et Slot i et slot
    Patrician Tribune Citizen Magistrate spy of the council

Quote Originally Posted by TheKwas View Post
    I hope you realize that the sterotype in the Asian world is that the Chinese women are the men of the relationship.

Some say it's because they control the relationship, I say it's because they control the relationship without being as sneaky as the rest.
    My wife will be pleased to hear this. And your girlfriend not to...

Quote Originally Posted by Belisarius View Post
    Christ! ... you dirty dirty man!
    What can you do about a tribe that eats exactly the parts that the Welsh ****

Wild Bill Kelso's Avatar Protist Slayer

Garb... Cheerleaders or

Sib.... I still dislike your GF for her racist comments against my son
    Still here since December 2002
    At sometime I patronized all these old bums:Necrobrit, Sulla, Scrappy Jenks, eldaran, Oldgamer, Ecthelion,Kagemusha, and adopted these bums: Battle Knight, Obi Wan Asterixand Muizer

Nihil's Avatar Annihilationist

I have a girlfriend. Yes... girl.
    Hehe, as prophesised by yours truly.

I wasn't sure if it was perhaps I was being characteristically crude and vulgar by metaphorically slapping Sib on the back and making jovial utterances like "Chinese women Sib, you know you can't resist! Nudge nudge, wink wink!" and so on. Turns out I was right, mwuhahaha.

Some newbs are great people... I am just talking about the recent wave of extremists. I had never seen fervent Christians or Muslims roam and pillage the forums as they are doing now. You meet people that you can't really reason with now. There is a high wall placating their common sense, a block of idiocy that makes them see only one point, while ignoring all others, and not even the power of the gods can pierce ignorance and obtuseness of that sort.
    Nah, I can think of a few thick-skulled bigots who go back as long as I've been here. I'll be polite and not name names, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Asterix
    Logic is only a means, not an end, I think pretty much everyone forgets that from time to time in the platonic societies we have constructed.
    Asterix! Come here and embrace me! You are my brother from this day forth. Together, let us overthrow Western philosophy and its endless divisions and sub-divisions!
    Last edited by Nihil; March 21, 2007 at 12:57 PM.
    Ex Nihilo, Nihil Fit.
    Acting Paterfamilias of House Rububula
    Former Patron of the retired Atheist Peace
    Current Lineup: Jesus The Inane, PacSubCom, Last Roman, Evariste, I Have a Clever Name, Gabriella26, Markas and Katrina

vizi's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Quote Originally Posted by Nihil View Post
    Asterix! Come here and embrace me! You are my brother from this day forth. Together, let us overthrow Western philosophy and its endless divisions and sub-divisions!
    Overthrowing Western philosophy sounds like an awful lot of work. Are you sure you want to embark on that endeavor?

Nihil, you have met your match, bow before the master of the broom or be silent!
    Vizigothe, you'd be surprised, people have managed it by just pinning a notice to a church door afterall.

That was a mere catalyst. There were wars. Persecution. And general upheaval. You can be the catalyst but you need people to run with the idea.

And I am not up for any running at this moment. I am waiting for my Schloss Eggenberg Urbock 23° til chill a little. I will gladly sit by and watch Western philosphy be destroyed though. I would enjoy the comedy of it all.

To my arms absurd Nihil!!!! I salute you and away from you at the same time and don't salute you simultanoulsy and non-meaningfully divided by two!!!!

Down and up with Western philosophy!!!! Who needs a god when you have tofu!!!!

Although true anarchists never work together, you see if we were true anarchists we would just be giving in to Western philosophy!!

Its actually all very easy.... rip it away from the safety of its monotheistic bossom and feed it its own platonic recipes...

we will smite the gritty and the nitty with guerilla tactics

To my arms brother, that is universal enough!

Western philosophy shall be tramplet under our keyboards Nihil! Listen not to these Germanic folk who stutter Erasmus, Kant and Leibnitz......

Those fiends were not even conceived when Shin Sher Kung Fu had it all figured out!

Its all actually quite easy, we will rip it away from its monotheistic bossom and feed it on the platonic milk it prescribes until it aquires psychosomatic illness....

guerilla tactics always defeat the west!

Sibs is with us! I spoke to him about this today....
    Last edited by Obi Wan Asterix; March 21, 2007 at 04:59 PM.
    All are welcome to relax at Asterix's Campagnian Villa with its Vineyard and Scotchbarrel
    Progeny of the retired Great Acutulus (If you know who he is you have been at TWC too long) and wooer of fine wombs to spawn 21 curial whining snotslingers and be an absentee daddy to them

Longest Serving Staff Member of TWC under 3 Imperators** 1st Speaker of the House ** Original RTR Team Member (until 3.2) ** Knight of Saint John ** RNJ, Successors, & Punic Total War Team Member

TROM 3 Team - Founder of Ken no Jikan **** Back with a modding vengeance! Yes I will again promise to take on the work of 5 mods and dissapear!

Lord Tomyris's Avatar Cheshire Cat

Since when did everyone have scantily-clad sisters on the TWC Party boat, eh? Seems like somebody's been busy breeding!

A toast, to the future generations of TWC! May they be hotter yet!

Ex-Quaestor of TWC: Resigned 7th May 2004

Wait till Katrina gets here (ducks for cover)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tomyris View Post
    Since when did everyone have scantily-clad sisters on the TWC Party boat, eh? Seems like somebody's been busy breeding!

A toast, to the future generations of TWC! May they be hotter yet!
    Breed away good sir!!! If you preffer Matilde ask Garb.... but I offer my lonely sister so thay you may care for each other a bit..... maybe it will bring on a Tomyris song

*Opens the door, walks to the bar and downs an entire bottle of whiskey in one gulp as the wrinkly old men stare, wondering how a middle aged man called Mudd got through the bouncer*

Like eh, hieee, don't get to bolloxed you frail old farts.:tacticalw

*Stumbles out*
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be used until they try and take it away.
    Staff Officer of Corporal_Hicks in the Legion of Rahl
    Commanding Katrina, Crimson Scythe, drak10687 and Leonidas the Lion

To my arms absurd Nihil!!!! I salute you and away from you at the same time and don't salute you simultanoulsy and non-meaningfully divided by two!!!!

Down and up with Western philosophy!!!! Who needs a god when you have tofu!!!!

Although true anarchists never work together, you see if we were true anarchists we would just be giving in to Western philosophy!!

Its actually all very easy.... rip it away from the safety of its monotheistic bossom and feed it its own platonic recipes...

we will smite the gritty and the nitty with guerilla tactics

To my arms brother, that is universal enough!

Western philosophy shall be tramplet under our keyboards Nihil! Listen not to these Germanic folk who stutter Erasmus, Kant and Leibnitz......

Those fiends were not even conceived when Shin Sher Kung Fu had it all figured out!

Its all actually quite easy, we will rip it away from its monotheistic bossom and feed it on the platonic milk it prescribes until it aquires psychosomatic illness....

guerilla tactics always defeat the west!

Sibs is with us! I spoke to him about this today....
    I am with the revolution! But.... we have to foresee the consequences of destroying Western philosophy. Western philosophy is reflective of the Western spirit, an unsatiable machine that has shaped, reformed, and re-reformed the world time and again in order to achieve an objective that was already achieved in villages thousands of years ago (as we talked before). The heart of the Western man has from the very beginning gone head-on against nature, pretended supremacy, and pillaged half the world in its quest for delusions. This heart of ours' takes its roots from our ape-like, tribal, and monotheistic passions. Remove these roots, and the world will be devoid of its Neros and its Napoleons and its Hitlers and its Stalins. Even the Eastern world has been affected by the brutality of our empassioned nature. The Japanese looked to the Prussians for modernity, and the Chinese to Marx and Engels. Imagine a world without WWII, without the cultural revolution, and without American and European imperialism. How utterly boring! So... I am not with the revolution! I want to be entertained, goddamnit!
    Last edited by Siblesz; March 22, 2007 at 12:13 AM.
    Hypocrisy is the foundation of sin.

Proud patron of: The Magnanimous Household of Siblesz
    Timendi causa est nescire.
    Member of S.I.N.

Quote Originally Posted by Sétanta View Post
    *Opens the door, walks to the bar and downs an entire bottle of whiskey in one gulp as the wrinkly old men stare, wondering how a middle aged man called Mudd got through the bouncer*

Like eh, hieee, don't get to bolloxed you frail old farts.:tacticalw

*Stumbles out*
    Honestly doubt you would be stumbling anywhere.

And I think I need compensation if you want my help with the revolution. Like maybe a small country.

Lord Tomyris's Avatar Cheshire Cat

Breed away good sir!!! If you preffer Matilde ask Garb.... but I offer my lonely sister so thay you may care for each other a bit..... maybe it will bring on a Tomyris song
    We have a new song, to express gratitude for all we have...

Beloved speaker Asterix,
    Fearless faithful guardian!
    Proud and strong,
    Protect us from the wrong,
    You will defend us with your lofty finger!

Asterix, our 'Trix, our 'Trix,
    There is no member that's braver,
    He will not ever waver,
    He faces the fight,
    For right,
    With might!

Glorious, great and triumphant,
    Gallant hero resilient!
    Proud and strong, protect us from the wrong,

There is no member that's braver...

Ex-Quaestor of TWC: Resigned 7th May 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tomyris View Post
    We have a new song, to express gratitude for all we have...

Beloved speaker Asterix,
    Fearless faithful guardian!
    Proud and strong,
    Protect us from the wrong,

There is no member that's braver,
    He will not ever waver,
    He faces the fight,
    For right,
    With might!

Glorious, great and triumphant,
    Gallant hero resilient!
    Proud and strong, protect us from the wrong,

There is no member that's braver...
    ROTFL it sounds like it should go to beattles music! I hope this fanatastic absurdity makes it to podcast

Nihil's Avatar Annihilationist

Quote Originally Posted by Vizi
    Overthrowing Western philosophy sounds like an awful lot of work. Are you sure you want to embark on that endeavor?
    Of course. I have Asterix to help. How hard can it be?

I am with the revolution!
    Now we cannot fail!

But.... I am not with the revolution!
    Balls.

Incidentally, is there any age limit on entrance to the villa? I take my elitism seriously, and I can't enjoy my haggis in peace with excitable noobs charging about speaking l33t and getting into mischief.

It's great to see the bard Tomyris at large once again.
    Ex Nihilo, Nihil Fit.
    Acting Paterfamilias of House Rububula
    Former Patron of the retired Atheist Peace
    Current Lineup: Jesus The Inane, PacSubCom, Last Roman, Evariste, I Have a Clever Name, Gabriella26, Markas and Katrina

Of course. I have Asterix to help. How hard can it be?

Now we cannot fail!

Balls.

Incidentally, is there any age limit on entrance to the villa? I take my elitism seriously, and I can't enjoy my haggis in peace with excitable noobs charging about speaking l33t and getting into mischief.

It's great to see the bard Tomyris at large once again.
    In the spirit of universal education we tolerate the newbs.... and ignore them making them furious and lash out.... then we box them and ship 'em to WBK's house for re-indocrtination...

works?

Much your haggis in peace suire Nihil