Thread: Chivalry Total War

Hader's Avatar Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse.
    took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Chivalry Total War

Mod Registration Form

Mod name : Chivalry: Total War I

Mod team leaders : DaVinci (Director) / Drtad (remastered project)*

Mod team members :- Currently active (march 2007): Ahmose, Atterdag, BNS aka Brian, DaVinci, Drak, thorominth, Uranos. Member who has still to enter us: mff.
    - Currently inactive (march 2007): AsPaladin, Dragases1453, SicilianVespers, Teutonic Knight aka Grandmaster of the Order.
    - Different official/unofficial beta testers/parttime-contributors.

Mod Description :Originally it was a MTW I multiplayer mod. Now, the Chivalry TW I campaign spans from 1072 to 1223 AD, the Early Era. Since 2006, it is a total medieval conversion modification of RTW 1.5, playable also with BI 1.6. It is focusing on a historical-realism gameplay and its needed flavor, AI adjustments, balance fine-tuning, and role-play.

Other info on mod :Last Release version is 0.90 + Hotfix02 (February 2007).
    We're working currently (march 2007) on the version 1.0 release, which will get a lot visual enhancements, new picture materials, units, a bit more balancing and bugfixing, and yes, finally a battle-voices enhancement. The version 1.0 will be the round-up result of everything what we performed already.

ChivalryTW is one of the outstanding TW mod projects, with many contributions and past-memberships of known Total War-modders as for example Adherbal, alpaca and Darth Vader, to name only a few of them (find all these persons in our readme's).

Permissions:
    - Permission request, in case another project likes to use any of our material.
    - Accredition.
    - Granted permissions: Atm. the former 'Byzantium TW' mod got any permission to use Chivalry as base for their submod-project 'Chivalry's Byzantium TW'.
    - Used permissions/credits to non-permanent contributors: See them in the readme's.
    - * See addendums (official 2023 statement
    Last edited by Dismounted Feudal Knight; December 24, 2023 at 04:15 AM. Reason: based on statements within the forum recently made