Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: [User] Chivalry TW: Screenshots

Default Re: The New Chivalry SCREENSHOT Thread

Awesome ! continue your work and make it better and better

Nice work ;D

Thank God! A way to get my middle ages fix cause M2 don't work on my computer!
    I Pwn enemies with bagpipes.

Guitars too.

Too bad Led Zeppelin and Iron Maiden pwns me. (They are the world's two best bands.)

Chivalric Knights:

Retired moderator of TWC
    | Under the patronage of Atterdag

lol, did you get those from one of the several units that comes with the mod but isn't coded in? ...I don't believe those are in the game by default are they?
    Chivalry - Total War I Settlement Plans and Buildings Dev...
    and Public Relations person, pm me with any specific questions concerning the mod...

Consilium Belli member

under the patronage of Sétanta

Yeah, I added chivalric knights to my campaign. Are they dirty peasant's work? I thought all his work was lost.

Retired moderator of TWC
    | Under the patronage of Atterdag

Well, all his work was lost, but stuff like this has been in there since probably the first or second releases, and I guess no one ever bothered to remove all the outdated/unused/unfinished models and textures, so some still remain... but its all really old, and most likely would have been remade by DP already or eventually...
    and Public Relations person, pm me with any specific questions concerning the mod...

Consilium Belli member

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

... they look pretty odd, don't they? It isn't DP's skin stuff, at least not the stuff that was ever planned to be released.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Here are some pics from my campaign as the Bohemians, quit and interesting journey its been to, mainly because of they way the Bohemians are sandwiched between the HRE and Poland, with Hungry threatening to eat them from below. So far I have taken one rebel state, and four Polish ones.

First off... my dreaded Varlets, how their black shields strike fear into the hearts of our enemies.

Now for the nobility...

And my favourite so far...

"Truth in our hearts, Strength in our hands,
    Consistency in our tongues." ~ The Fianna of Ireland

BNS's Avatar ...

Thats strange, never noticed the remnants of DPs chivalric knights in the mod folder... Its a nice model, its texture like DV said is a little odd...

Well I took i look in the textures folder and iI found a couple of these guys they are labeled mtw_chivalric_sergeant , just by the look of its texture they seem like a good unit. Do you think it would make a good early era unit, heres an example..

Diarmuid, yep the Bohemians are defiantly an interesting faction, one of my favorites...

hi

Those Chivalric Knights are awesome. I don't think I've seen those colors anywhere. If they are your personal touch, do you care to share them. MAybe you could upload the textures for me.

DHS
    "Today I saw a slave become more powerful than the Emperor of Rome"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BNS's Avatar ...

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_horse_spirit View Post
    hi
    Those Chivalric Knights are awesome. I don't think I've seen those colors anywhere. If they are your personal touch, do you care to share them. MAybe you could upload the textures for me.
    DHS

Those chivalric knights ( texture and model ) come included in the chivalry mod folder, they just aren't used in Chivalry TW.

Hello
    only to prevent misunderstandings (english isn't my motherlanguage): These knight models are in the Chivalry folder, but they are unused? Is it right? How can I include them in my game?

S.P.Q.R. Praetorian's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by Coni View Post
    Hello
    only to prevent misunderstandings (english isn't my motherlanguage): These knight models are in the Chivalry folder, but they are unused? Is it right? How can I include them in my game?
    It is very easy but I cant remember off the top of my head. Sorry if you couldnt understand what I said.

You can take a look here to learn how to add units to the game... start with the first tutorial:

http://www.twcenter.net/wiki/Modding:Coding

You'll have to though find out which model and texture corresponds to this knight... I'm not sure exactly, maybe you can just look through them, or someone else can help out.

Consilium Belli member

Jingles's Avatar Praefectus

This is fairly edited as I was using it as a desktop pic, but I think it was worth posting.

Patrician Artifex

Wow, awesome!

If you have more of that kind, please load them up. Perhaps we would use them in preview/release threads (with your permission of course, and credits would be given).
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

thoscme's Avatar Semisalis

wow, nice pics, i havent been posting in this forum for like three months, so cool new pics
    proud norwegian

Lord Of The Knights's Avatar Rome Medieval ******

Nice units,the Chivalric Knights look great!
    Jingle_Bombs, Great screen!
    Last edited by Lord Of The Knights; February 21, 2008 at 01:03 PM.

Patrician Artifex

... Teutonic Foot Knight